Pleads

"No! Missy!" You exclaimed, quickly moving your feet over the edge of the bed and trying to stand up.

"Missy don't-" the doctor shouted too before looking back at you and running over, trying to help you stand up.

"Don't touch me!" You quickly said, trying to flinch away from her in fear.

"Doc, shall we go after Missy?" Graham asked, looking between you both.

"Yes, also (y/n), I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to help you walk. There's no time for arguing with this one you just need to trust me, and we can catch up to Missy before she does anything stupid" the doctor told you in a quick and simply move, her arm coming around your waist.

You flinched slightly, feeling your heart race as you whined a little, trying to move away from her. You didn't have the strength or pain tolerance to run away right now. Or else you would have been fighting and screaming like there is no tomorrow.

"I can walk myself get off me!" You tried to shout as loud as you could, but your voice was scratchy and damaged after all the choking Jason had done to you to the point where you literally couldn't breathe.

"Fine! But if you struggle I'm helping you. Come on, I don't want Missy to do anything stupid" the doctor said, letting go of you while you quickly took in a deep breath, trying as hard as you could to walk out and follow Missy as fast as you could without causing more pain to yourself.

You never realised just how much it could hurt, and it wasn't just a pain now and again. It was a constant pain through your whole body from every single bruise and injury. Not to mention how you could barely walk, but you certainly weren't going to let that stop you. You didn't want anyone to die...no matter how much they deserved it.

"Missy!" You exclaimed, trying to catch up with her and hustling over to the control room, seeing her barge her way out of the doors and into the world, ready to cause some real damage.

You quickly followed her as did everyone else, Yas and Ryan both trying to reason with Missy. She wasn't having any of it however. She was determined to kill him...you were afraid you wouldn't be able to stop it. And then there was the question of how she would do it. Would she just whip out a gun from no where or would she do something else?

You followed her all the way to the building, bathing into the elevator as she got in it. She just looked straight ahead, even as you moved over so your hands were on her shoulders, trying to gain her attention.

"Missy please, don't do this. He doesn't deserve the effort and time. Just let him go, it'll be fine. I'm safe with you now" you tried to tell her, practically begging with her not to do this, afraid of what was coming.

"You'll be safe once he's ridden of this world. He doesn't deserve to breathe, he's taking up air for perfectly good people" Missy simply responded.

"There's enough air for everyone" the doctor rolled her eyes "listen..we can't kill him"

"That's why you can beat him and I'll be the one to beat him to death" Missy replied, raising her brow at the doctor with clenched jaws.

"If you kill him...if you beat him up you're going to be just as bad as everyone else who's bad in the world. You'll be just as bad as Jason himself. And I know you're not like him. So please...don't kill him. Don't hurt him, you too doctor, please" you tried to plead with them, looking up and breathing heavier as the lift got closer to your floor and closer to what you were afraid was going to end up being a bloodbath...in your own home. The place where it was supposed to be a safe spot. If you never gave him your keys...none of this would have been a problem.

"What we're doing is for the greater good" the doctor replied, trying to talk to you calmly.

"If we do this he can't ever hurt anyone else" Missy simply said to you.

"The police can arrest him and he won't be able to hurt anyone else either" Yas added on "there's no need for this"

"And what if he escaped?" Missy asked, clenching her jaw and shaking her head.

"The chances of that happening-" Yas was cut off quickly by Missy again, causing Graham to sigh heavily.

"Are never zero." She finished, narrowing her eyes before looking down at you "what was the real reason you never told us? I know it wasn't just because of fear of what he would do. Tell me really why you kept it a secret, why did you stay with him?" she asked you.

You sighed before looking down at the ground, a frown tugging at your lips "because I was afraid that if...it I left him, he would move onto another girl and do the same thing he did to me to her. That he would hurt her just as much, in every way. I couldn't let that happen to another innocent girl" you shook your head before sighing heavily, closing your eyes "I'd rather have taken the beating myself and know that I'm keeping others safe...." you admitted, swallowing thickly, feeling sweat bead on your brows.

"(Y/n)...." the doctor said in a soft and pained tone, looking at you with such sorrow right as the lift came to your floor, opening up.

"Now I'm going to stop him from hurting you or anyone else ever again. You'll never have to take another beating because you're protecting someone ever again" Missy told you in a soft yet firm tone, planting a small kiss on your cheek and right away moving past you and out towards your room...