Run away

A/n: aaahhh I got my mock exam results back!!!

You had walked out of your room, glancing around for any sign of Yaz or Ryan. You needed to make sure Yaz didn't go too harsh on Ryan for something he literally didn't do. You just wanted Yaz to shut up, you didn't mean for her to take it so seriously. It kinda made you laugh thinking about it sometimes though, even though you felt bad for doing so.

You eventually found yourself in the console room, having not found anyone else there. You smiled when seeing the doctor and Missy there. You walked up, and the pair of them looked at you walking in.

You had actually tried to look good for this dinner. And you were immediately smiling as soon as you saw how beautiful Missy looked. She was wearing an off the shoulder, dark purple dress with some embroidery on the dress, looking really beautiful. She wore a cool necklace which looked like some stone from another planet.

"You look...amazingly" you smiled, looking over Missy.

"So do you" she replied with a smile.

You looked up into her blue eyes, gazing at those beautiful orbs. She looked like she'd curled her hair, a loose strand left to dangle beside her face, falling on her collar bone.

"Two thousand years" the doctor spoke up, ruining the moment and you saw Missy's face turn into one of being pissed "two thousand years it's taken you to finally go on a proper date with someone. You should feel honoured (y/n). And Missy, I'm so happy for you, finally you're not so lonely" she grinned.

Missy rolled her eyes "just because I don't pick up every girl I meet with me to see the universe. Seriously, how many girls have you swooned into the TARDIS Doctor? Have you told Yaz about them all? Do you need me to make a list because it's quite a substantial one" she said with an amused smirk.

You giggled at that, seeing the doctor pout slightly at that, before you gasped lightly.

"That reminds me" you quickly said "have you seen Yaz or Ryan anywhere?" You asked.

"Why do you need them for?" You heard Graham speak up, as he entered the TARDIS.

"Wasn't Yaz helping you find something to wear?" The doctor asked.

"Yeah she was. But she kept on saying this would flatter Missy" you said.

"Definitely flattering" you heard Missy whisper under her breath, and you glanced at her with red cheeks, seeing her scan over your figure.

You bit your lip at that, swallowing slightly. The doctor sniggered at that, causing you both to glare at her.

"A..Anyways" you cleared your throat "the thing is...I might have said something to Yaz about Ryan and her sister to piss her off so she would leave me alone. B..but she kinda took it a little too seriously. I mean, it wasn't even real what I said but Yaz was like...mad and gone in a second" you told them.

The doctor raised a brow at you "What did you say he did?" She asked.

You smirked slightly at that, trying to hold back a giggle which really wasn't working.

"Well..." you trailed off a little, not sure got to say it.

Ryan didn't book a hotel room for Yaz's sister at all. He hadn't even gone on a proper date or coffee or anything with her yet. It was just the first thing you thought of. You felt bad for laughing but at the same time you couldn't help it. His expression must have been one of shock.

You were all startled when hearing a small scream and several footsteps coming your way from the corridor. You instantly recognised Ryan's voice as he shouted and screeched, probably running away from Yaz.

What a girl, you thought, giggling. He was such a scary cat. How scary must Yaz have been for him to be running and screaming like this.

You saw him run into the console room, looking out of breath and shocked and afraid. His face made you bend over in laughter, already knowing what was going on here. You were the only one who understood this too.

He also seemed to be covered in...water?! That couldn't have been sweat right. It was way too much to be like that.

"Doctor help me! Yaz has...s..she.." Ryan stuttered, biding behind the Doctor and clinging onto her tightly, making her look slightly uncomfortable and scrunch her face up "I swear she's gonna kill me! I didn't even do anything!" He shouted.

"BULLSHIT RYAN!" You heard Yaz's voice scream out, as she entered into the TARDIS console room, holding two water guns in her hands.

You laughed even harder at that, Ryan's reaction only making this worse. He screeched, screeched, begins the Doctor, using her as a shield of some sort.

"I didn't do anything I swear I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, is this the coffee date I've set up with her because that's all we're doing. Getting coffee. Or does she not like coffee?! Is she allergic or something?! Oh my god she is isn't she, that's why you're so angry. I'm not trying to kill her I swear, we can get hit chocolate or something too?!" Ryan spluttered out.

It was honestly quite cute how much he cared about Sonya like that. But you didn't stick around to be there when Yaz was undoubtably going to throw you under the bus and tell him what you said. You giggled, quickly grabbing Missy's hand and pulling her towards the TARDIS doors, quickly pulling her out of the box and away from that scene.

Both you and Missy were laughing really hard at that, and you had to clutch your stomach as it hurt. You got away from the TARDIS, heading towards wherever it was you were supposed to be.

Missy has to catch her breath, shaking her head slightly.

"What did you tell Yaz?" She asked between gasps and laughs.