Talkings

As soon as those words came out of your mouth you blushed deeply, staring at the doctor with wide eyes. You couldn't believe you just admitted it out loud to someone! You could feel your heart rate spiking and your cheeks were se red you could feel your pulse through them.

The doctor smiled at you "I knew it!" She laughed lightly "I'm so proud of you for finally saying it (y/n)! So, how long have you had a crush on her? Ooh my gosh I can't wait to tell everyone!" She squealed one excitement.

You shook your head "don't tell anyone!" You quickly said, your face as red as a tomato "please, I don't want anyone else to know! I'm not having anymore treading it's bad enough as it is. And it took me so long to work myself up and talk to you doctor. I asked you because you're approachable and like a mum to me. But I can't let anyone else know, please doctor! Don't tell anyone else, especially Yaz! Oh god never ever tell Yaz!" You pleased her, practically begging, looking at her with desperate eyes.

The doctor raised her brows before sighing "fine I won't tell anyone. They all know already anyways. It's just that now we've got the proof, hah!" She laughed, fist punching the air.

You stared at her, looking even more desperate now. You could not have anyone else know about this! You weren't even sure how you had the courage to tell the doctor! And now you were wondering if you should regret telling her. Especially if she was just goi n to tell everyone else. And she wasn't even giving you any advice, so far she had only laughed at you. Well, not laughed laughed but still...

The doctor cleared her throat when seeing your desperate look, quickly straightening her back and her face before nodding her head.

"I, I have the proof." The corrected herself, before grinning again.

"You promise not to say anything" you asked, looking at her with worry and desperation.

She nodded her head "I promise. Wow, I'm making a lot of promises lately aren't I. Never mind. So, you and Missy, how cute" she giggled.

"No, you see, that's the thing...we really aren't together. She..she doesn't like me...I don't think so anyways. And every time I want to say something to her about my feelings it's like I forget how to speak and I'm dying of anxiety" you told her.

The doctor hummed "so you two still aren't together? This still really is just a little crush?" She asked.

You nodded your head "yeah. I...I have a crush on her.." You mumbled.

You would never have guessed how much of a relief it was to just say those words to someone. Yo not hold this in as a secret anymore. It was as thought literal weights had been lifted off your shoulders.

"Also, you really don't think she likes you back?!" The doctor asked, raising a brow at you.

You gulped, nodding your head "it's obvious. I mean...I tried to.." you blushed deeply before continuing, not believing you were actually saying all of this to someone "I tried to kiss her and she turned away from me. Or...whenever I try to hint at her she doesn't seem to reciprocate. And she's had all the chances in the world to kiss me but never does" you told her.

The doctor scoffed "please. You really think Missy doesn't like you back?! Trust me, I know my best friend better than anyone and she definitely likes you. She never acts with anyone the way she acts around you. And as I recall, you turned away from a kiss once too am I correct? That's what she told me" she asked.

You sighed slightly "well I wasn't in a good place back then. I didn't even have the will to live anymore let alone kiss her. I was tired, I'd just had enough. I just...wasn't mentally able to cope with anything. It doesn't mean I don't like her! I was just...confused..and overwhelmed and...I don't know okay" you rubbed your forehead slightly.

"And Missy was the same wasn't she" the doctor said, looking at you with a raised brow "she tried to do the same thing. Perhaps she just wasn't mentally able to cope either. And just like you, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you. And trust me, it doesn't because she like you. A lot. I can tell, I know" she smirked "I honestly don't know why you haven't just started dating yet"

"Because she doesn't want to!" You exclaimed "Missy would go out with me if she wanted to. It's her personality, she says what she wants. And she doesn't want me. She has had so many times to tell me how she feels. Or so many times to just...kiss me. Other times I mean! But she never does. She usually just ends up kissing my cheek in a friendly way. And don't even get me started on the amount of times she's friend zoned me" you groaned slightly at that thought.

The doctor sighed "that's because you do the exact same thing. How many times have you had the chance to tell her how you feel? Or how many times and chances have you had to kiss her? And probably done the same, just kissed her on the cheek. You've done the same thing that she has to you. You're both sending each other the wrong messages, and in turn, making each other think that the other doesn't like you" She explained.

You bit your lip slightly at that, nodding your head "I get you...yeah I..I have done that. B..but I always think she doesn't feel the same way and get worried. Doctor I've never felt like this before it's all new and weird to me" You told her.

The doctor smiled slightly "that's because you love her (y/n). And she feels the same way. She's nearly kissed you a good few times before. Lips just brushing past each other." She smiled "just...you'll know when the time is right. And whenever you do and if you get nervous, just remember me telling you this. Missy has never been like this towards anyone before. She feels the same way and there is nothing for you to be worried about"