Run

You all ran down the corridor, dodging several guards who were trying to grab you along the way. You moved out of the way, following Missy and making sure Elvis didn't get caught too. There were a lot of guards over here. And so you had to make sure you kept on moving.

But you couldn't help but laugh a little as the adrenaline took over. Your breathing increased in pace as did your heart rate, and the slow burn in your legs and lungs was starting to rise. You had missed this feeling.

You ran, and let out a small scream as a laser flew past your head to which you just managed to flinch out of the way before your head was blown off. You laughed, dodging several different laser beams as you ran.

You looked back and saw them all holding their huns and running after you. Luckily they seemed to be a slower species so you had managed to get a head start. On the other hand you were unlucky that they had those guns on them. You hadn't even noticed the guns until now, and they were really dangerous.

Every laser beam that missed hit the walls of the ship, leaving it steaming and smoking as it practically melted the metal. You were surprised a hole wasn't burnt through them.

"Come on!" Missy yelled, opening the doors that you had initially come in from.

You ran out with Elvis also, and then you realised how many guards were out there also. You shouted in surprise as they shot at you, making you speed down the corridor behind Missy and Elvis. Your priority was to make sure you got away without being shot, while making sure Elvis didn't get caught again. Hopefully you could find the TARDIS and get out of here.

You ran, ducking your head and dodging several different laser shots coming your way from behind. You were being chased by the whole bandit of guards, each of them with some kind of gun or weapon with them. You were glad you weren't near any of them though. Some had knives and swords on them, and you didn't feel like losing a limb today...or any day to be honest.

But they were still chasing you and you had to make sure you wouldn't get caught, even if every muscle felt tired and your lungs were burning. You still hadn't built up your body properly after starving yourself from before, so this was proving difficult.

You ran as fast as you could, and nearly jumped out of your skin in fear when something in your pocket vibrated. Though you were glad no pain came along with it and then realised it was in fact your phone that was ringing. You picked it up, bringing it to your ear without having time to check the caller ID. You just hoped it was something important and not a prank call or something. This really wasn't the time.

"Hello, (y/n). You there?" You heard Ryan's voice on the other end.

"Yup! It's me!" You shouted, before squealing as a laser narrowly missed your thigh.

"Are you alright?!" He asked suddenly, sounding really concerned "what's going on? Where are you? Are you in danger?!"

"Nope. I'm fine, I'm just running and getting kinda tired!" You replied loudly, breathing heavily through the burning.

"Should I tell the others? Are you in trouble?" He asked.

"No!" You quickly shouted "there's no need for that. I'm fine. Everything's fine. Listen, why are you calling because if it's not important I'm going to have to hang up" you told him while making a turn and flowing Missy and Elvis' figures.

"Umm...no it's just that I don't know how long I can keep Yaz stalling. I mean the doctors like a kid in this place so she's fine. But Yaz is getting increasingly annoyed that I'm keeping her here. I don't know what to do. I can't keep her here so how long are you going to take before you're coming back?" He asked.

"Seriously?!" You screeched "this is why you call me? Because you can't stall her!"

"Well I don't know what to do! Yaz isn't stupid, she knows somethings up." Ryan replied "how do I keep her busy then?" He asked.

"This really isn't the time Ryan!" You said, before shouting out loudly as Elvis nearly got shot, your heart hammering in your chest.

"Please! Just tell me what to do I'm running out of ideas here. And answers to her questions. I'm not a professional at this I'm lost" he pleaded "tell me what to do!"

"Try on some dresses!" You told him loudly, making more twists and turns around these mazes of corridors which definitely had your head spinning as to where you were.

"She has! She's tried on pretty much every single dress here" Ryan retorted.

"No you! You try on dresses!" You told him.

"What?!" He shouted in shock and surprise "no way!"

"Listen, it'll definitely buy us some time. And we really need time right now Ryan. Please. Just put on all the dresses and act like some model for Yaz or something. Or just entertain her I don't know. But get wearing dresses!" You told him firmly and now clearly out of breath.

"But-" you cut him off before he could start to complain to you.

"No buts Ryan! Get to it!" You told him before hanging up the phone and putting it back in your pocket.

You knew a dress with pockets would come in handy. You were glad to have found one which was easy to run in too. You were genuinely going to buy this dress...once you got back.

You noticed how the laser shots had all slowed down to a complete halt, and you were no longer being shot at like running targets. You looked back and released a relieved laugh when realising that you had lost them.

"We outran them" you called out in relief.

You all ran into some random room and stopped running, practically collapsing on the ground in exhaustion of running like that.