Blush

You watched as Missy got off of you, and you blushed, sitting up, the both of you sitting on the feather covered bed. You looked around, giggling lightly, trying not to blush.

"This place is a mess. Sorry" you said.

"I'll get the TARDIS to clean it. We should get ready though." Missy replied.

You nodded your head, getting off from the bed, stepping in yet more feathers. They were covering both you and Missy, making you smile lightly. You walked towards the door, looking back at Missy.

"See you in a bit. And thanks for letting me stay the night" You said gently.

"Anytime love" she smiled "my doors always open for you"

You blushed at that, feeling your heart pound and flutter quickly in your chest at hearing that. You nodded your head, biting your lip nervously, feeling your nerves spike as you spoke.

"As mine is always open for you angel" you whispered.

You weren't even sure she had heard you but were proven different when Missy looked up at you with a slightly shocked face. You blushed at that, smiling before opening the door, heading out, but not before taking another glance at her beautiful face.

You walked down the corridor with a smile on your face, in a daze. Maybe this crush was getting out of hand now. You wanted more than anything to just say something. You just wanted to speak up, say your feelings. But you got nervous or you just froze up.

You didn't think you thought like this before. You just got all nervous. Maybe it was because you didn't think she felt the same way. Maybe she didn't but, at the same time you just wanted to say something. You were finding this just impossible to keep a secret for what felt like forever. Maybe you should just tell someone. Anyone else really. Just to get it off your chest. And maybe even get some advice on the matter.

"Wow, you're in a mess" Yaz sniggered, causing you to break out of your thoughts, looking at her "damn how hard did you and Missy fuck you broke the bed?! First she got you pregnant and now you've broken the bed. You know, sometimes I think you're going at it too hard. Like damn" she laughed, throwing her head back.

You blushed at that, "no! I..we didn't go at it..."

"Yeah right. You've got great sex hair there dude, (y/n). And you broke the bed! Damn how messy is the room. Look at all the feathers on you" she laughed.

You scrambled to flatten your hair down, feathers falling out of your messy hair as you blushed deeply. This must have looked awful.

"No. I..I Umm..it's not s..sex hair. Me and Missy had a pillow fight. And all the feathers went everywhere" you stuttered.

"So you did spend the night in Missy's bed" Yaz laughed, making your face feel really hot "don't worry, me and the doctor once broke the bed. Seriously time lords have some strength" she smirked.

Your eyes widened at that and you nearly chocked on your own spit. You didn't need to hear that. And now Yaz thought you had sex with Missy...again. She was never going to drop this.

"We didn't...Yaz we actually didn't do anything. I mean...I slept with her. Wait that sounds wrong! I mean...just sleep. I didn't want to be alone..." you stuttered, your cheeks feeling like they would burst into flames at any second.

Yaz was practically pissing herself in laughter right now, making you stand there absolutely mortified. You tried to tame your messy (h/c) locks, annoyed at the small feathers falling everywhere. Why did Yaz always have to catch you?! You bet the TARDIS was up to this. Actually, you really could imagine the TARDIS going against you like this. You flared up at the machine just at the thought.

"Anyways, it explains where you two have been all day. You two have been getting busy" she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at you, making you mentally face palm.

"Yaz we really weren't doing anything" you said with a red face.

"You practically live in Missy's bed. Or should I say between her legs?" She smirked, crossing her arms at you.

You actually managed to chocked on your spit this time, coughing historically, your eyes as wide as anything and your cheeks beyond red.

"What the fuck Yaz?!" You screeched as she laughed her head off "seriously I don't know why I even like you!"

"Because you're too far into this friendship to back out now. And anyways, everything I'm saying is true." She shrugged with a giggle.

"No it's not!" You whined, crossing your arms.

"Yes it is. You blush every time I mention it" she giggled "anyway, the doctor wants you to meet her in the medical bay to take off the bandages and things on your arm" she said in a more serious tone.

You nodded "fine. Now can you go away" you mumbled.

She sniggered "alright love bird. Oh, and you still need to fill me in on that dream you had in the hospital. I can't believe you moaned Missy's name" she laughed, walking away.

You were as red as a tomato eat that. You had completely forgotten about that dream! You bit your lip, thinking about it. Oh how you'd love to have Missy throw you against the wall and give you a love bite on your neck like that. You blushed deeply at that thought, swallowing slightly, getting flustered.

But even your dreams would cut off before she'd kiss you. Right before your lips would touch. Maybe they were trying to tell you something, that Missy didn't like you? And it was all false hope?

You didn't know. But you wanted to talk to someone about this. You walked back to your room, debating in your head if you should say something or not. The only thing was, if you could barely get a word out to Missy, how would you do with someone else?