India

You held onto Missy with one hand and one of the golden pillars with another. The TARDIS was shaking wildly, just like you remembered. That beautiful wheezing and whoozing noise was filling your ears, making you smile.

Missy seemed to be able to stay pretty stable throughout all of this, whereas you were struggling to keep up a little. You were a little out of practice...two years to be exact. You still could barely believe you were back.

Not everyone was making a big deal about you being back again. You were glad about that. It was probably because they knew you would react badly to it if they did. Either that or they were too scared to talk to you after they heard about everything you went though. After you stupidly blurted it all out. They probably didn't know what to say to you...you weren't surprised. You wouldn't know what to say. You'd been through a lot of shit over the years.

Just then the TARDIS stopped with a jolt, making you all move forward suddenly. You breathed a small sigh of relief when everything stopped, running a hand through your hair.

"Okay, we're here!" The doctor exclaimed excitedly before running towards the door "I haven't been to Iceland since ages!"

You smiled a little before sighing heavily, suddenly feeling like their was that horrible weight on your chest again. Everything seemed so normal...so good. How was it that not so long ago you were in the worst situation you had ever been in at home?

"You okay?" Missy asked, placing a hand on your shoulder to get you to look up and make eye contact with those blue eyes.

You nodded your head a little "yeah I'm just..thinking.." I mumbled quietly.

"About?" She raised a brow as you both started to follow behind the others out of the TARDIS doors.

"Do you think that...people are supposed to have an equal amount of good and an equal amount of bad things happen to them in their life?" I asked.

Missy furrowed her brows in slight confusion at that before opening her mouth a little, looking like she was about to answer your question. Either that or question you on what you meant. Not you were both cut off when hearing the doctor talk.

"Ah" she said, sounding a little disappointed "not Iceland then..." she spoke with a small sigh, though her hands were still on her hips almost confidently, looking out into the world.

Missy sighed at that, rolling her eyes before walking towards the doors. You followed behind her quickly, making sure to keep up with her. You didn't want to be left behind again...

"Yeah wherever we are it's boiling hot" Ryan said, taking off his jacket.

"What did you do this time?" Missy rolled her eyes, and you both stepped out.

You had to squint your eyes a little at how bright the sun was shining and you immediately let out a huff of air at the heat in here. It was definitely not Iceland. This place was really warm.

"Nothing! I didn't do anything Missy!" The doctor whined like a child.

"Except for not driving the TARDIS properly...again! I swear do you even know how to fly your ship?" Missy retorted, crossing her arms.

"Yes! It's my shop of course I know" the doctor exclaimed.

"Right. Only you never get us to the right place. For all we know this could be a completely different planet to what we're wanting!" Missy said, shaking her head.

The doctor poured at that like some toddler about to throw a tantrum or holding a grudge. Before she got on her knees on the ground, running her finger across the ground and picking it up, placing it in her mouth.

"Ew, doctor you really need to stop doing that" Yaz said while the rest of you grimaced in disgust.

You couldn't help but smile a little though. You forgot the doctor did that, mostly to find out where it was you all were. Obviously when the doctor didn't fly the TARDIS correctly...again. You made a mental note never to trust her again with flying. But, you always thought the doctor just maybe liked eating the dirt on the ground sometimes. It's disgusting but she always did it.

"We're on earth!" The doctor exclaimed happily, smiling up at Missy before pulling a face at her "see, I'm not that bad at flying"

"You're horrendous" Missy simply said, shaking her head a little.

The doctor sighed at that before standing up and brushing her hands off. She even finished off that bit of dirt she was eating. Perhaps she needed to see a therapist about this. Or maybe a doctor because eating this surely couldn't be good for her.

"We're in India!" The doctor smiled.

"And the ground told you that did it?" Graham questioned, clearly in doubt.

"Yes Graham keep up." The doctor waved her hand about, making Ryan laugh a bit.

"Well, I don't know about anyone else but..India seems like a good enough place to visit. We can do Iceland another time. What do you think (y/n)?" Missy asked you with a smile.

You shrugged a little "erm...sure why not. I've never been to India before" you said.

"Great!" Missy smiled, looking at the others.

"We've been before, during the partitioning with India and Pakistan. Turns out aliens have to be everywhere nowadays" Graham sighed.

"That was a crazy day. I met my Nan" Yas smiled again the memory.

"Well how about we take a look around? See if there's a place we could spend the night or something" the doctor suggested, turning around "there must be a house somewhere nearby"

"Sounds good" you replied, nodding your head a little.

"Right then! Onwards and upwards. Come on gang. Fam? Fam gang!" The doctor grinned like the inner child she was, marching onwards.

You all followed behind her, wondering what it was you were about to find this time around.