Confuse

You looked at the doctor for a moment. She had the same expression that you had on. She must have realised what you were thinking too.

You slowly turned around, swallowing nervously and bracing yourself. What you saw wasn't completely a shock, but it still managed to make you recoil slightly, even if you were expecting it.

There were two Angel's standing there. They were both staring at each other with a confused and also kind of shocked expression. Like they both didn't expect the other to be there...like it was a surprise to both of them just as much as it was a surprise to you.

"Angel..." you spoke up, trying to figure out what was going on.

They both looked at you as soon as you spoke up, making you gulp a little.

"Yes" they both replied before furrowing their brows and looking at each other in confusion.

You were starting to figure out what was going on here. At least...you think. One of those people were Angel, and one was...the devil. At least that was what you assumed was going on here. But the thing was...you had no idea who was who. Which was human...and which was zygon.

"She addressed me, devil" one of them said, staring at the other compete copy.

So...that one was Angel...?

"Don't pretend you're me! You're the devil, I know what you call yourself." The other one said in the same tone "where did you even come from?"

This really started to confuse you now. So...was that one Angel? Or was she lying? Or was it the other....

"Wow this is a new low for you devil. Why don't you stop copying my face and show your true identity. Seeing as you're such a demon" the first Angel person said...

You were really confused as to what was happening. One of these were the devil, and one was Angel. Both looked exactly the same and both were claiming to be one. And both even acted like each other, like that they were the human. You had no idea how to deal with this one.

"Don't listen to her" one of them said before looking at you all "I'm the time lady"

"No, she's lying!" The other one quickly said, making your eyes flicker over to her "she's copied me like all those other Zygons are doing. I'm time lord"

"Okay..." the doctor whispered "this just got a lot more complicated" she muttered, and you glanced over to her before at Missy.

She looked just as confused as you did, her eyes flickering between both people. You wondered if she knew which was which, but by her expression she was just as stumped as you were.

If a time lord didn't know then how on Earth were you supposed to know. You had no idea. All you could feel was your head starting to hurt the more you thought about it and the more they both argued.

"Okay enough! Which ones which this is stupid!" You shouted "one of you is zygon and one of you is time lady. Just tell us which one! Because I can't deal with this my head is hurting and I haven't had a drink all day I feel like I'm dying." You exclaimed.

"It's me! I'm the tjme lady I swear" one of them said, looking at you desperately.

"She's lying (y/n)! It's me. She's a zygon. She knocked me out and copied me!" The other one said, looking at you with the same amount of desperation in their expression and voice, making you roll your eyes and groan in frustration.

"Missy can you tell which ones which?" You asked, looking over at her.

She had some kind of connection just as you did before. She felt just as caring towards her as you did. She must have felt the same familiarity that you did. So maybe she knew? Maybe she could tell which one was which.

"I don't know" she whispered before frowning "but I swear I'm going to find out. And I'm gonna make that zygon pay. You don't take someone and copy them and not only make someone I care about deeply think you're time lord but also threatening her life! And also messing with Angel! You don't copy her like that. You don't even touch her! Neither of them! So I suggest before I get angry you just reveal yourself devil" Missy gritted her teeth a little.

"It's her I swear" one of them said pleadingly.

"She's lying!" She other said in just as pleading of a tone, her eyes looking desperate.

You stared between them both in confusion before running a hand through your hair and looking at the others.

"Did any of you see which one came in afterwards?" You asked them.

"No" Yas replied along with Ryan.

"I didn't even look" Graham said, making you frown.

You sighed in response before swallowing, forcing yourself to be brave "I..I know how to figure out who is who..." you said quietly, stuttering and feeling a sweat form on your forehead.

The doctor looked at you as did the others shortly afterwards. You shifted uncomfortably before glancing back at the two twin like women. You were really scared of what you were about to do. But you knew this was the only way.

The only way to stop this confusion. To stop this zygon, the devil. To figure out what was going on here. To finally be able to take the real Angel properly and to be able to keep her safe and well away from anymore of these Zygons. You didn't know why but it hurt you a lot to see her in danger like that. To be copied like this and her own face being used against you and everyone else.

"What is it?" Missy asked you softly, making you look up at her in response before biting your lip nervously.

"I..I just need to try something..." you replied with a shakily scared voice.