Strong

You felt the TARDIS shaking violently, practically knocking you off your feet as it travelled to your sisters house. You didn't even understand why there was so much turbulence, even more than usual perhaps, than normal. Especially when you were moving across the city, not the whole universe! The TARDIS was something that was a little difficult to understand at times. You just had to sit through it all and hope for the best.

Missy had her arm around you to help keep you up anyways. It was just that you only had one good arm to be able to keep yourself up which made you easily able to fall over and heavily reliant on Missy. Not that you minded, you just hated having to be reliant on someone else so much. You wanted to be independent. You wanted everyone to know that just because of Jason, it didn't mean that you weren't the same person. It didn't mean you were a weak person that needed them for everything like some cry baby. You were stronger than that. Just because they knew about him now didn't change that. You were stronger than that...you had to be.

"And we're here!" The doctor announced, just as the TARDIS came to a sudden halt, practically launching us all forward and almost tripping to stumble to the ground.

Once again, Missy was the one that saved you from the embarrassment of that happening. She really was strong. Time lords were much stronger than humans anyways. They were advanced in practically every aspect to humans. Every alien you had met was basically like that. Well, almost every one. It made you feel...boring. And weak...you were strong.

You kept on saying that to yourself over and over again in your head. You were strong, you were strong, you..were...strong....

A part of you thought that the only reason you were screaming that internally at yourself was because you had enough of being the weak one. The one that had to be saved. The one that just took beatings and just hid away whenever she couldn't face the world. All because of that one man...that man that had ruined your entire life! You wanted to be more than that. You wanted to be able to touch others, you wanted to be able to stand up for yourself. Your whole life you had felt like you were never in control. You just wanted that control in your life. You wanted strength...maybe not physically, but mentally.

"Okay. (Y/n) do you want us to go out first? Or...do you want to tell them what happened yourself?" The doctor asked you, looking at you with soft eyes and speaking with a gentle tone.

"I'll...come outside with you all. I just..don't know if I can tell them what happened. I've kept it from them too..all these years. I'm not really sure how I would...say it. Them seeing me in this state.." you lifted up your broken wrist "is going to raise enough questions as it is. Please could..you do the talking?" You asked in a timid and quiet manner.

You hated being like this once again. Being weak and reliant on others. You were always like this. But right now...it was what you needed over anything else. You needed the people around you. You needed their help. And you needed them to be there for you, until you gain your strength. Until they help you find that part of yourself again. You wanted to be able to be strong one day, but you also knew that today wasn't that day. You weren't quite there yet. And although you did hate that about yourself, you had to come to terms with it in order to move on and continue living your life. A better life too. Without Jason, with your friends and family. With the doctor and Missy who each loved you so much and in their own ways. The whole team TARDIS that you valued like your second family. They were the helping hand you always needed, and the one that was always there.

"Okay. We'll do the talking." The doctor replied softly, nodding her head before looking over at the door when hearing a knock on it, letting you know that your siblings were here now, waiting for you outside.

You didn't know how to feel as soon as you heard it. It shocked you...a sudden realisation that everything was getting so much more real. You were confronting your demons, and sharing them with the people that probably cared about you the most on the entire planet. Your siblings were in the dark this whole time...they didn't know a single thing about what you had been going through. You didn't know how they would react...would they be upset that you hid this from them for so long? Would they be disappointed in you? All you did know was that they would probably be angered and annoyed towards Jason for what he did.

They may have even asked you what happened. You weren't sure if you could go into detail about it all, even to them. To see that change in their eyes...no words spoken but a realisation and a pity in them...you didn't want that. You didn't want to have that look watching you every time you saw them for the rest of your life.

"Come on, they're waiting for us" Missy said gently, taking your hand in hers and squeezing it gently, almost to reassure you.

You took in a deep breath and nodded your head in response, looking at the doctor as to tell her that you were ready. The rest of the team TARDIS followed you, behind the doctor as you all made your way towards the TARDIS doors. You knew that there was a lot of drama and confessions that was about to come, and a lot of confronting the past.

A/n: so I've reached the end of this book limit for 200 chapters. Tomorrow I'll be starting another book as a continuation.

Edit: I've got the fourth book up now