Safe

You ran out of there so fast until you could barely keep going. You chest was burning as were your legs. It was hurting you. But you didn't dare to stop. Not here and not now. Not when you knew that zygon was probably after you all. The devil...the name suited her. Only a devil would use your friend as a means to get close to you then to stab you in the back. On in this case, electrocute you!

"How much further?" Graham breathed out, looking back at the doctor for answers, clearing out of breath and hearing heavily.

You were silently glad that he asked instead of you. You felt way too embarrassed to ask yourself. You thought it was just you being out of shape from all the lack of adventures over the last two years. The only running you had been doing back home was running away from home. For different reasons. But usually because of your boyfriend... well.. ex..technically. You just...needed to tell him that part. But you knew if you did you may as well be saying goodbye to the earth itself.

"Not much further. Just until we get out of this alleyway. I don't think that copy of Angel is following us anymore" the doctor replied.

"Devil" you corrected her while running, making her look at you in confusion.

You shook your head a little in response, hardly able to say anything while being so out of breath and running at the same time. Your chest felt like it was burning and your heart was beating so fast. Even your legs were burning in pain. It was horrible.

Thankfully you managed to find your way out of the place and well away from that zygon, from the devil. Until you managed to all stop and take a breather somewhere else in the ship.

You practically collapsed into the ground, resting your head against the wall while placing a hand against your chest. You closed your eyes for a few moments before rubbing your hands over your face.

Everything seemed like a big blow up in there. First you found the pods. Then you found Angel in the pods. Then you realised that the angel you were handing around with was actually a fricking zygon. And then she called herself the devil and tried to kill you while threatening she'd already copied your friends. And then your friends were alive and well! God it was all so confusing. And not how you wanted your first adventure to go. This wasn't even all solved yet!

"(Y/n)" the doctor spoke, making you hum in response before opening your eyes.

You looked up at the doctor, into her familiar hazel eyes. She had her eyes furrowed a little while she looked at you.

"What did you mean devil?" She asked softly.

You sighed a little in response before seeing Missy and Angel, the real Angel, crouch down a little in front of you. No one could have had any idea how good it was to see them both in front of you, safe and well.

"That zygon..that copied you Angel" you started, looking at both women in front of you before up at the doctor "she called herself the devil. It's like she was trying to tease me even more.." you shook your head a little, looking back at Angel "I thought she was you and then...when I saw you in that pod..your eyes closed and not moving.."

You felt your throat close up a little at the memory, almost getting flashbacks. You forcefully didn't let it in. You made sure you were looking at those two blue eyed women in front of you.

You reached forward and slung your arm gently around their necks and pulled them both close to you into a hug.

It was the first time in so long you had been able to so easily go into a hug with more than one person. But you hugged them both tightly, as if they were about to leave you any second and disappear into the thin air.

"My angels" you whispered, hugging them close.

It felt right, this felt right. You didn't know why but Angel felt almost as important as your own angel, Missy. You wanted her safe, and knowing she was with you was a relief. Knowing both of them were safe with you was the relief.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again Angel okay!" You said in a more stern voice, though you were still hugging them both, either one of their heads resting on your shoulders "that goes for you too Missy!" You quickly added, tightening your grip on her too.

"I won't" Angel smiled.

"I would never" Missy, your angel kissed your cheek lightly at that, making a rush of heat come to your cheeks.

You smiled at that before pulling back and looking at them. It was a confusion to you as to why you felt this way towards Angel, not even knowing who she was to you.

In a way, there was a question about why you felt this way towards Missy too. From day one it had always been her. Like their was just some kind of connection between you both. She was the first person in ages you had even let close to touching you. And you were the one to hold her hand. As soon as you met her too! It was strange.

It was incredible. Strange, of course, and quite frankly confusing. But incredible. You were beyond thankful to have not only one person you were able to hold and get close to, but two now. For whatever reason it was, you didn't care. But you were so lucky to have two people you could hold close.

And of course, you were always greatly thankful, practically blessed with the doctor and the others too. These people had helped you through so much. Bad and good. And you didn't know where you would have been today without them.