Treated

Missy looked at you, raised brows and an angered face, her jaw clenched so much you could see a vein sticking out of her neck. You flinched a little, sobbing while sinking further into the sheets. She quickly softened her face and moved closer to you, placing both hands on your cheeks, caressing them softly.

"Hey, it's okay I won't hurt you. I just want to know who did...who touched you?" Missy asked you, looking between both eyes desperately.

You couldn't get the words out. You hadn't told anyone...not a single soul. You hadn't even told your own brother and sister about what was happening. Heck, you hadn't even told the doctor! The person that you went to in your hardest of times, the one person that you truly saw as a mother figure in your life right now.

"(Y/n) please just tell me. I'll sort them out for you..." Missy told you in a confident and angered tone, her hand moving softly over the bruises around your neck, her eyes looking all over your stomach and body with a sad sigh.

Your skin was all covered in bruises, turning different colours, dark blue and purple colours. It wasn't normal..it hurt so much. But you didn't even want to imagine what Missy would do to sort out Jason.

"Please..please don't do anything" you whispered, looking at her desperately, wincing slightly as your scabbed lip ripped again, blood dripping down and your swollen cheek hurting like hell.

"Just tell me who did this...his dna is right there I could find out myself!" She started to shout, getting more and more angry and triggered by all of this.

"Please stop!" You cried, sobbing hysterically.

"Missy back away for a moment, let me treat her before we do anything. I need to take a scan" The doctor instructed, making you widen your eyes and grasp onto her hand, not wanting her to go anywhere.

"Don't leave me!" You exclaimed, fear striking you again.

You never wanted to be anywhere other than in her arms again. You didn't want to be near anyone but her and to be under the protection of both the doctor and Missy. You were safe with them both, and you were loved with them both. They treated you right, both in their own ways. The doctor had stopped you from going too far...so many times, you were endeared to her. She always gave you the words that helped you carry on. And Missy...she helped you through her affection, her touch... You needed them both so much.

"We're not going anywhere" the doctor said soothingly "it won't even take a second, I just need to make sure there's no internal bleeding. By the looks of things it's mostly just outer areas affected other than that broken wrist."

You nodded your head, and let the scanner do it's job. The doctor was happy that there were no internal injuries, and most of the things were just bruising. Your wrist not included.

"I'm going to have to make contact with you to treat you" the doctor told you, making you shake your head quickly and try to pull away, only groaning in more pain spreading through you.

"I can't..." you whimpered, trying to take in deep breaths through pain "please don't make me..."

"Listen to me" the doctor said calmly, standing so she was over you "I'm not even going to ask what happened until I've treated you. You won't feel a single thing I promise. See this patch here, it's a numbing patch. It means when I'm treating your wrist you won't feel any pain at all. You won't even feel me touching you. But I have to to treat you do you understand?" She asked me.

You licked your lips nervously and nodded your head, gulping nervously. She smiled in response, though your heart rate was going wild. You could hear it in your ears and you could feel it in your chest.

"Missy start applying these to her bruises. Be gentle!" She quickly added on the end, handing over a gel to Missy.

"I will" she replied before squirting some on her hands and applying some to your neck at first.

"After you're done there just use this wet towel to clean the blood off her face" the doctor added as she turned her attention over to your wrist.

You whimpered in fear when Missy shushed you gently and made you look at her into her eyes, her hands gently massaging the gel onto the bruises on your neck. It hurt a little bit the cooling sensation really helped you. You stared into her blue eyes, your heart rate accelerating as you thought about making contact with anyone else...even if it was the doctor.

"Just look at me. You can't feel anything but me" Missy whispered softly.

"I'm scared..." you whispered, trying your best to keep your breathing steady.

"I know, but there's nothing to be afraid of. The doctor and I are going to take good care of you I promise." Missy said gently while putting more of the gel over the bruises on your stomach, making you wince and grunt slightly.

"Okay, I've got your bones aligned...any preference of colour for the cast?" The doctor said in a weirdly jolly voice.

"I don't care..." you whispered in response.

"So I can choose?!" The doctor smiled widely "obviously going to be turquoise"

"Stop being such a child!" Missy muttered in annoyance.

"I get to sign it though" you smiled "the cast"

Missy rolled her eyes with a small chuckle "sit forward" she said, helping you to move forward just enough so she could see and have access to your back.

You kept your head in Missy's neck though, closing your eyes, not wanting to see the doctor touching your wrist. You couldn't feel her at all and you couldn't see her either. You didn't want to get all panicked.

You felt Missy place some of the gel on your back, growls of anger ripping out of her throat while the doctor sighed sadly. You knew you had to tell them about everything next...and you had to find the courage to do so...