Elvis

You both froze on the stop, and you pulled back slightly. You saw Missy sighing slightly, her jaw clenching in annoyance and frustration. You sighed, swallowing slightly before pulling away from her, a blush evident on your cheeks.

"I..I think someone's at the door" you laughed slightly, trying to relieve some of the tension in the air.

"Yeah" she muttered "perfect timing. I swear even when we're alone the universe is out for us. Someone really must not like me" she said under her breath before laughing slightly "then again a lot of people don't like me so.."

You cleared your throat before heading towards the door. Missy quickly made her way in front of you, stopping you by putting both hands on your shoulders. You looked up at her with a blush, trying to keep yourself in check. Your heart was beating way too fast for a normal person right now.

"I should probably open it..you know. I case it's anything dangerous" she said quickly, nodding her head slightly.

"What?" You looked at her blankly, trying to catch up.

Your brain seemed to be working a little slower than usual with all these feelings inside you.

"I'm being your amazing guardian angel. Can't have anything happen to you" she smiled.

You could feel your face burn slightly at that, your stomach getting butterflies.

"Yeah but then you're in danger" You retorted, trying to keep your cool.

"You're my priority" she lent forward and kissed your cheek lightly.

You bit your lip, nodding your head slightly. She smiled before turning and going towards the door. You saw her falter slightly when hearing the knock again. She almost seemed to freeze on the spot, her body tensing slightly.

You smiled in amusement, raising your brow at her "not scared are we angel?" You asked teasingly, crossing your arms.

"Four knocks..." Missy mumbled "it's always four knocks"

You quickly uncrossed your arms at that, feeling slightly bad for teasing her. She had told you about the whole drumming thing in her head in her past. And how it practically made her mad. Hearing four knocks like this must have made her feel awful. She might have even had a flashback.

You walked over to her, gently taking her hand into yours, feeling the delicate and soft skin, holding it firmly in your hand and squeezing. She looked at you, and you noticed how there was some emotion in those old eyes. Fear...was that what that was? You couldn't tell. You had seen her afraid before but this seemed like some kind of phobia type dread.

"Together" you smiled softly at her.

She smiled back at you, hesitantly nodding her head "together"

You smiled at her before turning towards the doors and slowly heading towards them. You reached for the handle before pulling them open, squinting your eyes a little at the bright light that shone in your eyes at first.

You froze in shock though at what..who you saw outside. Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped.

"Doctor! Oh..you're not the doctor. Is the doctor there? I bet he's come for that favour he's held against me. I knew a man like that would come back. Saving the universe and all you know" he chuckled lightly "though I should warn you that I'm not great when it comes to following plans and not wandering off. Though he knows that doesn't he. Right, is he coming out then so I can see him? I've missed him all these years. Doctor?" He called into the TARDIS past you and Missy.

You stared in shock. It was Elvis! Actually Elvis Presley! Elvis himself in the flesh in front of you!

You couldn't believe it. He was actually there! You felt so incredible right now and kind of smug knowing how jealous Graham would be.

"Oh wait, has he changed his face again? He said something about being able to turn into a woman too. Is that what happened? Are one of you the doctor?" He asked, looking at you then at Missy expectantly.

Missy sniggered "Nope. Not the doctor, never will be. I'm Missy. Or the master, I'm sure the doctor must have spoke about me once?"

Elvis looked slightly alarmed at that "you're the master?! Stay back!" He shouted, jumping back slightly and raising his hands up into fists in a protective stance.

Missy shook her head quickly, letting go of your hand and stepping out. You pouted slightly at the loss of contact. You always liked it when she held your hand. And it always felt cold whenever her touch left you. You guessed you were getting overly comfortable with her being so close. Even at night the bed seemed so cold without her there.

"Relax, I'm good now. Oh.." missy's face contorted into one of disgust "good. That really doesn't sound good on me. Queen of evil. Now that is a nice title. Queen of evil" she grinned slightly at that.

You bit your lip slightly, staring at her and looking over her figure, admiring her in a suit like this.

"Queen of me" you whispered under your breath.

Missy heard this though with her always, always amazing hearing, smirking at you. You blushed deeply, stupid time lord hearing. You couldn't get away with anything anymore. It was like there was no point in whispering. You might as well have shouted it out loud for everyone to hear at this point.

You rolled your eyes a little before sighing, heading over to Missy and placing your hand on her shoulder before looking at Elvis who was looking slightly more relaxed now, though still on guard.

"Actually, we are here because of that favour you owe the doctor. We just want you to sing and then we'll pop you right back here. It's for her date night you see" you smiled at him.

"You want me to sing?" He asked.

And you hummed, both you and Missy nodding your heads. He opened his mouth to reply but before he could you noticed a dark, thin figure reach him.

Before you could stop it, Elvis was taken into its arms, and a bright white light seemed to blind you, causing you to instantly close your eyes.

And when you opened them again, he was gone.