Love

A/n: there's some fluff here

You groaned a little when feeling someone move the hair out of your face. You fluttered your eyes open slowly, smiling when being met with beautiful blue eyes. Missy smiled back at you, her fingers gently running over your face.

You almost forgot where you were. For a moment there you thought you were back at home. Waking up to another day of misery and waiting for the doctor to come back for you, looking out of the window for hours to catch just a glimpse of the TARDIS. And spend every day in grief and fear and...pain.

But that wasn't the case. You were at the place where you were truly at home. With the people you loved. Safe and sound. And you certainly didn't mind waking up every day to that face, seeing Missy the first thing every morning.

You felt a rush of heat to your cheeks when remembering the events of last night, and seeing Missy undressed and also realising you were completely nude too.

She was kissing you so softly at first last night, although she was basically hovering over you. But soon the kisses got harder and more passionate, and she basically had you pinned down to the bed. You had different feelings just swirling through you and one thing led to the other...

You didn't regret it though. Quite the opposite in fact. You enjoyed it, all of it..very much. It was the first time in...years since you had felt so good. So needed and just...loved. You hadn't had meaningful nights like that in what felt like forever. And it was with your crush of several years and now, finally, your girlfriend. It was all so amazing and...incredible. You loved every second and you couldn't stop the smile from spreading at your lips. And you hadn't smiled like that in several years also.

"Morning" she whispered softly, smiling at you.

You smiled back before closing your eyes and rubbing them slightly, right before you draped your arm across her waist. You blushed deeply at the feeling of her skin, slowly running your eyes over her body. She had the blanket over her but you couldn't help yourself. You adored her so much. And you couldn't believe everything that was happening between you both. You never thought that she felt the same way about you. And now she was in bed with you...

"Morning" you whispered back, smiling softly.

"Sleep well?" She asked gently.

You hummed gently in response before snuggling up against her, letting your fingers gently trace over her soft, warm skin.

"Yeah" you sighed happily "for the first time in a long while..." you nodded your head with a smile "I really did"

She hummed at that before running her hand over your face "yeah you looked like it. You still smile in your sleep"

You blushed a little at that, "you still remember that and watch me while I sleep?" You asked quietly.

She chuckled lightly "I can't help but look when I have a goddess like you sleeping next to me. You just look so peaceful when you sleep"

You smiled at that, your cheeks in flames. You couldn't even remember the last time someone had complimented you like that. Not the last time you were able to sleep like a baby and have a good dream without the help of sleeping pills.

You gently grasped her hand, caressing it slightly and smiling at her, gazing into those eyes. You hadn't seen them in so long. But you never forgot. How could you gorget those eyes which held galaxies themselves within them, and always managed to have you lost within them.

"I love you" you whispered in a serious and meaningful way.

You really did. You loved her so much. You felt like your heart was fluttering in your chest and your smile was permanent. You hadn't felt this way in so long and you weren't planning on letting this go anytime soon. You would hold onto Missy forever if you had to.

"I love you too" she smiled, reaching forward and pecking your lips softly, making you blush.

You giggled lightly, squeezing her hand a little "how long did you have feelings for me?" You whispered.

She raised a brow at that "same question back at you" she smiled.

You sighed a little "the first time I met you. Though I was kind of in denial. I couldn't let anyone touch me or make contact. And you did. I..it's kind of the same situation now too. I can't...make contact. Even for a second. But being able to hug someone, to be so close..it really helped. And I guess it was only neutral that I felt something for you" you smiled.

She smiled at that, though her eyes looked a little sad at the fact you couldn't make contact anymore. You knew she wanted to ask you questions but she knew that you didn't want to speak about it, which you were really glad about.

"Well, with me it was the same day we met too. But on that ship. When you told me that you forgave me, for everything that I had done. And that you cared about me even though you hardly knew me. I really needed that. I had done for...many years" she sighed heavily before smiling "I started to care about you ever since then"

You smiled at that before frowning a little, realising something.

"Wait. So we both had feelings for each other since the day we met and...we literally did nothing about it for all these years?!" You exclaimed in realisation.

She shrugged a little, nodding her head "yeah I guess so. I just..didn't realise you liked me in that way"

"Neither did I about you" you said quietly "I thought I might push you away and weird you out if I said anything. And I didn't want to lose you as a friend too. I wanted you with me"

She smiled at that before wrapping her arms around your waist "well I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be with you."

You smiled at that before gazing into her eyes again, letting all these butterflies and flutters inside you take over. You loved this feeling. And you loved her.