Disguised

You all waited for Allura to come back to the room and to all of you. You were planning on asking to see if she knew where her parents were. Hopefully she wouldn't mind trying to find them. She wanted to see them too by the looks of it so she would actually want to find them and would help. You didn't need any challenges right now.

Once she came back in to the room the doctor was hot on her heels, practically ramming into her before she had even stepped in to the room properly, startling her a little.

"Allura!" The doctor exclaimed with a bright smile.

She laughed a little in response while placing a hand on her chest, trying to calm herself down. You could practically hear her heart beat erratically in surprise at the doctor.

"Yes" she smiled at her while you all gathered around her a little.

"Well...I don't really know where to start. I mean, I need your help...but I don't want to scare you or anything! I mean, it might be nothing. It probably is nothing! Actually...maybe not..but don't panic!" The doctor tried to say, making sure Allura was calm which seemed stupid because all she looked like at the moment was confused.

"What is this?" She asked "is something wrong?" Her face became more serious and she stared in concern.

"No! Well..kind of...but you don't need to look like that! And don't panic.. you see...umm..." the doctor started, struggling to try and get the words out.

Missy sighed at that before rolling her eyes "you're parents have been behaving strangely, your bother hasn't been seen for an extended period of time. We think something might have happened to them, possibly, actually probably to do with aliens and we need you to help us find them so we can figure this out" she got out all in one breath and in a monotone voice.

The doctor stared at her while you just giggled a little, adoring it when she did that. It was really funny...though maybe not the most convenient thing to do...

"What?!" Allura exclaimed in shock and worry, looking around between you all.

The doctor pace palmed slowly while Ryan and Yas just laughed. Angel grinned a little before shrugging.

"Great going Missy" Graham shook his head.

"Did you really have to do that?" The doctor sighed heavily while you just giggled.

"I would have done the same thing" Angle said with a grin earning a glare from the doctor "you were taking too long"

"For a reason!" She exclaimed in response.

"I think it was better to just get to the point" Missy nodded her head with a grin.

"You think?" the doctor raised a brow.

"We need to find them!" Allura exclaimed desperately, looking around before running a hand through her hair.

"Really? You'll help us find them? Great!" Ryan smiled.

"See, I know so much more than you doctor when it comes to people" Missy grinned, earning a roll of the eyes from the other time lady.

"How have I not noticed this whole time?!" Allura said, pacing around the room nervously "I haven't even seen my brother for ages! Oh my god what's happened to him?! Is he okay!" She shouted in worry, looking at the doctor "what if he's-"

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves!" The doctor quickly cut her off before she said something that would probably end up haunting her and mentally destroying her "we don't know anything yet all we know is that everyone's been acting a little weirdly lately. Let's just find them first yeah?" She suggested, trying to calm her down.

Allura swallowed nervously before letting out a breath, nodding her head and visibly calming down, forcefully. She nodded her head while wiping her forehead a little.

"Okay" she whispered "yeah let's find them"

"Okay good" the doctor nodded her head "do you have any idea where they might be? Or where they work?" She asked.

"Yeah. Yeah they say they work in the west wing. I'm..not supposed to go in there. I never have. Though..they seemed more serious and adamant about it now...oh god! How have I not noticed this before!" She exclaimed loudly, starting to panic.

"Don't worry" the doctor said assuring my before placing a soothing hand on her arm "we'll figure this out. Can you take us there?" She asked softly, looking at her with those hazel eyes of hers.

She nodded her head in response "follow me" Allura said.

You nodded your heads and followed as she left the room. She was taking some deep breaths and trying to keep herself calm, though you could see a few tears in her eyes starting to brew. You felt really bad for her.

"I've only been in here a few times before" Allura sniffled a little, wiping her face while you all entered a different corridor "it looks different from what I remember though.."

"Different how?" Ryan asked.

"It's more..white? This was all stone and wood. Now it's like...glass and plastic" she replied.

It looked a lot like...you didn't want to jinx it, but an alien ship. From what you remembered anyways. It was all white and crisp looking, almost synthetic and sanitary. It didn't blend in with the rest of the building at all.

Though you all followed down the corridors, only to be quickly silenced by the doctor when she gestured for you all to follow her behind some big box thing.

"What?" You whispered.

"Look" the doctor whispered back.

You all saw Allura's parents that you briefly met standing there, along with another guy who was assumingly her brother.

"Look, there's nothing wrong with them" Allura said.

"Just wait" Angel whispered "I have a feeling I know what's coming next"

"What?" You asked her.

But just then you saw all three of them start to...change. Into these big, red rubbery things with suckers all over them. They were aliens!