Met

You walked away, trying to find your way back to the TARDIS. You were taking deep breaths, forcing yourself to stay calm. You didn't want to start panicking in the middle of the street. Especially now that you were on your own.

You didn't want to think about Jack's body. Yo were so confused with everything that was going on and all you knew for sure was that he died. The rest of it, you had no idea. You could have stopped it. Maybe if you ignored Missy and the stupid plan to stay back, which you didn't even listen to or know about in the first place, you could have stopped her. Distracted her and maybe Jack would still be alive right now.

But no, it was just another person dead in your life. You were starting to think you were some kind of bad omen to be around. You didn't know. All you knew was that there were so many people who you loved who were gone.

Your mother and your sister were the biggest losses you'd had. It was really taking its toll on you. It had been around ten years now, and you still missed them every day. You still wondered what it would have been like if they were still alive. How Alice would have looked all grown up. Or how you would have had a relationship with your mother. You barely had time between your father going to jail and their death.

The moments you did have with them after his arrest were your dearest memories. You missed them with all your heart. All the memories, all the smiles. That feeling of being safe and loved. Especially when your mother held you tightly and told you how you were safe, and always her little girl.

And of course, you messed that all up too.

You wanted to see your father in prison. Visit him. It brought tension between you all. Not that you didn't still have your smiles and fun times. But you had a lot more arguments too.

It was the last thing you ever did with them. And you regretted it and would regret it for the rest of your life. It pained you every day to know that the last memory you had of your mother was of her shouting at you. Or how you screamed back at her.

You regretted it so much. You wanted to change it. You weren't even sure why you were fighting to see your father. Not after all those memories you had blown back at you. You remembered them all. Everything he did. You were disgusted as to why you even went to his house every Christmas. You should have just stayed with Charlie and Jo. They were family.

You took deep breaths, coughing slightly when realising there were several people smoking around you. You didn't have a drink to distract you or anything. You didn't know what to do.

You also didn't know where the TARDIS was parked. You had never been to Cardiff before. It seemed like a nice place. Maybe if you weren't so depressed all the time.

You looked around, trying to figure out which way it was. Before you glanced around and saw that woman again. Hannah? Or the alien using her corpse as a puppet. It made you sick to the stomach as to what it was doing.

You felt anger spark up in you and you stomped towards her. You were pissed off beyond belief. She was finding it fun that she was killing people! It was disgusting.

"Hey!" You shouted, walking up to her.

She turned around, an amused smile on her face. She giggled stupidly, and you clenched your jaw in anger.

"As much as I hate the cockiness if Jack's nature, you killed a friend of the doctors. And a friend of the doctors is a friend of mine. You've pissed me off. You think you can go around killing people as you please. Like nothing's gonna happen?! Bitch please, I'm seriously about to teach you one hell of a lesson" you seethed are her.

She started to giggle at you, making you clench your jaw in anger.

"Do you understand how stupid you look when you giggle like that. You're like some fucking horse!" You told her "I've figured it out you know. What you're doing"

She raised a brow "go on then. If you're so smart, why don't you give me a lesson on what I'm doing. It might be nice hearing my plan being said out loud by my next victim" she smirked.

"I'm no victim hoe" You glared "you're killing people for that device thing. It controls the rift right. You said you can control the rift. And you're right when you say it'll destroy everything if you open it. That disc thing, it controls it, and every death is...powering it up or something. Everyone you take brings you closer to opening the rift"

"Well done" she grinned "I just need one more death. One more pathetic life taken and you'll all be gone. And look at these stupid humans, walking around like nothing is happening. In a few minutes they'll all be gone" she growled.

"It's not right!" You shouted "life isn't something you can just take you know. Because if you do, it doesn't come back. No matter what you do, once you've taken a person from this world they don't come back" you told her "I know that. Just like Hannah's body you're using. She won't come back. All those people you've killed, none of them come back. And much as losing people hurts, it tells you the importance of life. How every smile and every beautiful memory should be cherished. Because life is precious."

As you were speaking you realised something. Something deep within you. Something important.

"Life is precious, and you need to live it. Every day. Love the days others couldn't for them. Smile and remember all the good times. You need to carry on. And realise just how amazing and important life is. As much as the bad memories hurt, the good moments are what you wait for. They're all around you. You're able to live them and make these memories. Take every opportunity as it comes." You room a deep breath, nodding your head as you spoke "Life isn't something to take, it's something to live."

You stared at her, realising for yourself how important life is. You felt the need to carry on. You had opportunities around you right now. With Missy. With the doctor. With Yaz, Graham and Ryan. With everyone.

Hannah tilted her head, sniggering "aww, how cute. Well at least you'll have better last words than others. Quite ironic though considering the outcome of all this"

She held out the disc and your eyes winded in realisation. You really were her next target. But it was different.

This time you didn't want to.