Laugh

You sat up properly, watching as Missy stood up and went over to the consoles. You stretched a little before standing up, getting steady on your feet again. You took some deep breaths, appreciating how the air seemed to be so much more thicker and full than on that horrific ship. It was almost as though you could actually gulp the air like some liquid and drink it. Okay..you were starting to sound weird now. But you just couldn't express how much you were appreciative of the air right now. You were sure never ever to take granted of the air ever again. You were occasionally taught a few things about morals in your travels too.

You walked over to Elvis, not knowing if he had been on the TARDIS before or not. He hadn't exclaimed about the whole bigger on the inside thing yet which was a good sign. But you didn't know about the actual flying part and how he would react to such a bumpy ride. You just knew that you would definitely like some warning or something before diving right into the deep end and then nearly falling flat on your face. You had fallen a few times on the TARDIS even with your practice by now.

You also didn't know how the TARDIS flew. You really wanted some proper lessons. And not just something like the telepathic thing you already knew about when you put your hands in and thought up the right thing. Thinking about doing that again only brought bad thoughts to your head again. Like that time Missy tried to...when she was outside in the space vacuum...

You shook your head a little of those thoughts, taking a deep breath before you got too lost in those thoughts. You glanced over at Missy. She was alive. And she was breathing. And she was perfectly fine. Better than fine she was perfect. There was nothing you needed to worry about. Hopefully if she was anything like you these last few weeks had helped a lot and she had bounced back.

You stood next to Elvis before smiling a little "you might want to hold on. It's a wild ride in here. Seriously you'll probably end up not only on the floor but with several unintentional injuries everywhere if you don't grab onto something" you told him.

He nodded his head "the doctor used to warn me about this too you know. He took me to different planets remember. And yes, before you ask. I did fall"

You laughed at that "I wasn't about to ask but okay" You said.

"You know how to fly this thing don't you Missy?" Elvis asked kinda nervously "because I haven't seen anyone else even attempt to fly this thing before and then even with the doctor as our driver it's a bumpy ride" he said.

Missy scoffed "of course I can fly, it's a TARDIS. From my home planet. I'm actually better at flying this thing than the doctor is you know" she said before frowning a little at him "unless you want me to be the bad person like you think I am. The master, Missy, same thing you see. Still scared? Have you seen the things I've done because I'm sure you've heard of them with the way you ran away from me the first mention of who I am" she spoke in a much harsher and slightly hurt voice at the end.

You quickly walked over to her, placing your hands gently on her shoulder and trying to calm her down before this spun out of control. Missy angry was never a good thing.

"Hey, angel calm down, calm down. It's okay, he's fine now, right Elvis? He isn't afraid no one is" you reassured her.

"No I'm not afraid anymore. Well not because of who you are...but when you talk like that you do scare me. But I'm grateful for your help. Both of you. So yeah, I'm sorry about how I reacted first. You're definitely different from before" he said.

You placed a hand on Missy's cheek and gently caressed it, trying to make her look at you.

"See, no ones afraid it's okay" you said gently before reaching up and kissing her cheek gently , letting your lips linger there longer than necessary.

You pulled back after a few moments, getting flat on your feet again before opening your eyes and looking up at her. She opened her blue eyes too, looking into your (e/c) ones before she smiled lightly. You knew that people being afraid of her was something she hated most. And it was one of the reasons she found it so hard to forgive herself. You couldn't let her go backwards in her thinking again. She had to keep looking forward.

"Okay..." Missy said gently.

Yo smiled at her before clearing your throat and straightening your back, buttoning her blazer jacket buttons.

"Now, we've got to look smart. We have got a date night to attend. Ones which we ourselves are somehow hosting" you chuckled before looking up into her eyes "better get going yeah?"

She looked into your eyes for a few moments longer before nodding her head and grinning a little.

"Yeah" she said "better get going."

She turned around quickly and started to flick switched and turn leavers. You smiled at that before laughing to yourself, shaking your head with a grin.

"Yeah and you better hurry. Because I haven't heard from Ryan in a while meaning he's probably still in a dress" you said "and I so want to see that and take pictures"

Missy laughed at that, nodding her head "yes! I need to see him in drag! I can't wait!" She cheered in amusement and excitement.

You giggled while Elvis just shrugged and went along with it, not really understanding what you two were saying. He would soon though. And boy was it going to be amazing to see Ryan in a dress.