Thoughts

"How about you just...get some rest?" Ryan suggested after you had made your way back to the TARDIS with him, Graham and Yas.

"You don't need to worry about anything else now. It's all been taken care of" Yaz told you in a reassuring manner, though she was looking a little shaken up herself after what had happened.

"Just sleep for a while I'm sure that will help clear your head. You'll feel better in the morning" Graham told you.

"I'm not tired.." you whispered in return, making everyone fall silent once again.

They all had questions...you could see it in their eyes. And they were all speechless at the same time, unsure of what to say or how to react to this whole situation. Yas' police training kicked in however, forcing herself to shake herself off from what happened. You were all taken aback by the violence.

It wasn't particularly the fact that Jason was killed, you were pretty sure that everyone in the back of their mind knew that was going to happen no matter what you were trying to do to stop it, it was unavoidable. Heck, some of them may have even wanted to kill him themselves, especially after the truth had now come out and they knew you'd been going through this for years and knew exactly what it was they were going through. However, it was more the way he was killed that was scaring you all, shaking you to the core.

He literally just took his head and smashed it against the wall until he was dead and unmoving, his skull basically broken in. The punches alone weren't enough for Missy, you weren't really sure about the doctor. She just was watching with dark eyes... She probably wanted to do the same herself. She was holding herself back, I could definitely see that for sure. Her whole body was tended up and her fists...her nails looked like they were cutting into the palm of her hands. At least that's what you thought, it had happened to you before several times. You had scars on your hands from where your nails would cut into them...sometimes you were still doing things like that. Blood would pool into your fingernails when you did that and sting at your hands, but you couldn't stop it from happening.

"Let's get you cleaned up then" Yas spoke up, bringing you back to reality to look at her, into her brown eyes "have a shower or a bath. It'll help relax you a little"

You hesitated for a few moments before nodding your head, making her smile a little in response. She made sure not to touch you, gesturing for you to move over to the corridor and to get to a room to get yourself all refreshed. You really did need a clean up, you hadn't had enough time for anything before...all of this chaos. It was all so sudden and to think you'd never see him again...

It relieved you and shocked you and...saddened you at the same time. He was the father to your child...maybe not by choice but at the time he was so excited about being a dad, and he was being kind again. There were good memories with him too. But you knew that the bad ones outweighed the good. It hurt you even thinking about some of the things he did to you...literally not even an hour ago today too! It was like you were his personal punching bag for him to take his anger out on.

Which was why deep inside you you were glad he was gone. It was all so confusing you didn't really know what to think. You walked alongside Yas in silence, debating in your head of which room to go into. Should you go into Missy's room? The room you happily called both of yours, or would you go into your own room. You didn't want to give an impression to Missy that you were utterly terrified of her and you didn't want to be anywhere near her. You still loved her, a lot. And it was only a small amount of scare that you felt towards her now. But that was normal right? After what happened...

You walked over to her room with a small sigh, reaching your good arm forward and opening the door. You took in a deep breath of the air in there, a light vanilla scent lingering in the air. It was her scent...

"There's this bag to put over your cast" Yas spoke up, making you turn around to face her, seeing her holding up some plastic clear bag "so it doesn't get wet in the water"

You nodded your head "thank you" you whispered quietly.

"Just so you know, I won't be..telling the police force about this or anything. If anything I'll try to keep them away. I don't want Missy or the doctor...or any of us getting into trouble. They say they can take care of everything...I'm just not sure how good of a cop I'm being by doing all of this" she sighed, shaking her head a little while biting her lip nervously.

"You're a good police officer Yas" you replied, making her look up at you "you just care about your friends...and doing what's right. All of us do. It's why both the doctor and Missy were beating the crap out of Jason, because of what he did to me. And I know some of you guys were thinking the same thing. To be quite frank with you I have no idea what I'm thinking" you sighed, shaking your head a little "I think I just need some time to process this all"

Yaz nodded her head at that, a small hum coming out of her throat as she sighed "okay, well...I'll leave you to it. Unless...do you need help with anything?" She asked.

"I'll be fine, thank you" you replied, taking the bag to which she nodded, leaving the room and closing the door behind her, leaving you to your thoughts.