Venue

You watched as Missy lept into action, getting to the controls and switching a few leavers and things. You smiled, standing up also and walking towards her.

"Right then. We'll drop you two off. You know what you're doing for the venue right?" Missy asked.

"Yup! I've got everything sorted up here" Graham smiled, pointing to his head.

"And I'm doing the decorations and things. Ooh and some drinks maybe. I'll sort everything out don't worry. And I've got grandad here to help around with a few things in case anything's out of order or in case I have a dilemma. But I won't need any help cuz I'm gonna ace this" Ryan said smugly, crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

"Alright. You two better not mess up. We'll keep them stupidly busy at the stores to find dresses while you guys get ready so you have enough time" you told them with a smile.

"Okay then, hold on" Missy said, turning the big leaver, causing the TARDIS to jolt into life.

You grabbed onto the TARDIS, trying not to fall off your feet as it shook violently. You laughed a little, holding on tightly as you looked over at Missy piloting the TARDIS. You realised how she was starting to look a lot more like the doctor when piloting the TARDIS like this. Time ladies were just crazy.

"No stabilisers? You're turning into the doctor" you teased, giggling.

She frowned slightly at that, shaking her head "I am not! I'm nothing like the doctor. I just agree with the fact that it's more fun without the stabilisers. I mean, look at us go!" She shouted, nearly falling over herself when the TARDIS jolted violently.

You laughed "but you were the one to always argue with the doctor about using them" you told her, almost having to shout over the groaning and wheezing noise of the TARDIS which you had come to love.

"Yeah we'll that was for good reason! You were injured back then I didn't want you to get hurt!" She replied, moving around the console, piloting with skill.

"Well we could still get hurt!" Graham called out "I'm struggling to hold on here. You're as bad as the doctor. In fact, you're worse!"

"Oh yes, I'm always worse" Missy grinned, running around the controls.

"I'm about to die of exhaustion here!" Graham called out.

"Nah you're just old. It's always like this have you gotten used to it yet?" Ryan said, looking at him with a cheeky grin.

"That's really rude you know!" Graham scolded.

You laughed at them both, feeling like your heart was about to jump out of your chest because of how happy you were. You felt like home. Just having banter with your family. Like you truly belonged here. Your feelings and emotions were definitely starting to pick up again.

"Okay, and we are here!" Missy shouted with a smile, just as the TARDIS came to a halt very suddenly, causing you all to go flying forward.

You lost your grip on the TARDIS and screeched as you went flying towards the ground, closing your eyes to brace yourself for the impact.

But just as you thought the ground was about to hit you, two strong arms came to wrap around your waist, pulling you up into a body. You gasped, looking up and instantly smiling when seeing Missy's face looking down at you, those beautiful blue eyes staring deeply into yours.

"Hello there" she smiled.

"Hey" you whispered, a blush coming to your cheeks "I guess I literally fell into your life" you giggled.

She grinned at that "or you literally fell head over heels for me" she laughed.

You blushed deeply at that, your cheeks surely a deep red colour. You cleared your throat, biting your lip slightly and feeling your heart race at realising how close you were.

You quickly snapped out of your trance when hearing Ryan cough behind you not to discreetly, causing you to scramble up to your feet, stepping away from Missy and looking down at the ground with a big blush. You glared at Ryan as he smirked, and pouted at seeing Graham chuckle lightly.

"Come on. Let's see this venue. Hopefully it's as good as promised" Missy smiled, walking over to the doors.

You all followed behind her, opening the doors and stepping out. You smiled widely at the huge hall. It looked like something out of Buckingham palace. The whole place was just massive and very extravagant. There was an amazing chandelier on the roof, hanging down, making you gasp lightly up at it. It gave off a light golden glow to the place and the several other l it hrs across the roof lit up the place magnificently.

There was a stage at the front with a microphone and even some band equipment. A whole grand piano along with violins and cellos and some flutes and some other instruments. There was a big table with DJ equipment on there, and huge stereos and some amplifiers. These all looked so amazing. I could already see this being something amazing tonight.,

"Alright. I'll go let the receptionist we're here" Graham said, walking over to the reception place just outside there.

"Okay so here's the plan. You guys keep in touch alright. Let us know when you're ready for the doctor and Yaz to come over. Meanwhile we'll keep the love couple ready." Missy said "we'll call in now and again too"

"Yeah and me and Missy can get some dresses ourselves too and shop with them. Hopefully that'll stall them for a while too" you smiled.

"Great. So, I guess you guys should go now so we can get this thing rolling" Ryan smiled.

"Yup" you smiled, taking Missy's hand "come on. Let's go get them" you smiled, pulling her into the TARDIS.

You closed the doors behind you, smiling widely and you dragged Missy towards the controls. You were going to make this the best date night ever for them both.