Vampire

"Doctor.." you whispered, keeping your eyes on the figure.

You could feel your anxiety kicking in. Your heart rate immediately spiked and your fear started to rise. There was someone standing there.

"What? What is it?" The doctor asked while still struggling against the bindings "I can get out of these I just need a second. And you need to stop panicking I can see it on your face now" she told you.

You shook your head, trying to keep your cool and not fall under the fear. You didn't know why but that figure really scared you. It was giving off an aura about it. And all you could see was a dark figure just standing there.

"There's someone standing over there..." you whispered shakily, not sure if the doctor even heard you.

However of course, with her time lord hearing, she heard you and stopped immediately. She followed your eye line and froze on the spot too. You gulped, swallowing thickly before taking in a deep breath.

"I..it's the same figure I saw before.." you whispered.

You were pretty sure it was. It was the same figure that you saw in the dark corridor. The same figure in the corner of your eye. The same figure that knocked you both out. And brought you here.

"Okay, show yourself!" The doctor called out confidently, making you look over at her in shock.

"Shh..not so loud. They could just knock us out again" you whispered in fear.

"What's going on with you?" The doctor asked, looking at you with furrowed brows "you're never this afraid in fact you're usually the one calling them out! You're not yourself what's wrong? Where's all that confidence gone?" She asked in a caring and motherly way.

You sighed at that, gulping a little. You didn't know if you should tell her. Or if you could tell her. You weren't even sure yourself about what was going on. You felt scared. Not just of that figure. But it was something deep inside you. Something else.

Somewhere inside you knew it was the fact that Jason had called you. It was about what he said. And about your fear of going home...ever. You just weren't sure what was going on with him. If he was angry...he did sound kind of angry before. Or maybe more just pissed off? You weren't sure but it had thrown you off.

It was probably just the sudden change in his behaviour from Christmas Day to that phone call. It hurt a lot knowing that he was no longer the man you had fallen for. Not really.

You heard a footstep coming from the figures direction and your head immediately snapped up to it. You watched as the figure walked up to you both, walking into the light.

It was a woman. She was really beautiful. She had light grey eyes and raven hair framing her face and down her shoulders perfectly. Her body was slender and she almost seemed to glide through the air. Everything about her was different. Different from a human anyways. She just seemed different.

"I see you're both awake" her voice was smooth and eerily calm.

You watched her walk over to you. You felt your confidence come back. You weren't about to show weakness in front of her. Whoever she was.

"I was starting to wonder if I'd killed off my beautiful new pets" she smirked, walking over to you both and pacing around slightly.

"Pets?!" You seethed one disgust, making her almost silver eyes glue onto yours in amusement "I'm no pet!"

She smirked at that before walking over to you. You gulped before putting your shoulders back and straightening your back, standing tall.

"Hmm...defiant spirit" she murmured before leaning in to your ear and whispering "I like that"

You felt yourself furrow your brows in confusion at that reaction, slightly weirded out. You leaned away from her, not liking how close she was getting to you. You didn't even know this girl. Whoever she was.

But you had also caught onto something else. Her breath was cold. Really cold. It was almost like she had drank some ice smoothie or something and just breathed all over you.

She giggled a little at that before leaning back and kissing your cheek lightly. You shifted uncomfortably, glad that these chains were holding you back. You felt the urge to push her back away from you. You were so confused as to what was going on. And why she was acting this way towards you.

She also sniffed your neck a little which made you scrunch up your face in confusion. She growled a little and you swore it sounded like an animal. It almost scared you. Not that you were going to show her that. You were going to be strong.

She definitely wasn't human then. That growl just proved it. As if her body language didn't teach you that anyways.

"Okay, that's enough smothering over my friend there" the doctor spoke up to your relief, making the woman hum a little and pull back fully from you.

She walked over to the doctor this time, her heels clicked on the ground with every step and you tried to pull at the chains, not surprised that they wouldn't budge a single inch.

She moved until she was stood in front of the doctor, smirking at her. She was slightly taller than the doctor, though without her heels would probably be the same height. She inhaled deeply, her eyes closing again before she let out another growl. You made eye contact with the doctor in confusion and weirded out.

"You're different" the woman murmured, "not as...mouthwatering as the one over there but...intriguing to say the least"

You frowned at that in utter confusion before rolling your eyes.

"Who are you?" You asked, speaking bravely.

She chuckled at that "how rude of me" she spoke, looking back over at you "I forgot to introduce myself"

"Yeah you did" you replied, looking at her in the eyes "you also forgot to mention why you've chained us up...please don't be something creepy"

She chuckled a little at that before she smirked "the name is Eva"

You watched her as she snarled and two long fangs popped out of her mouth, making your eyes widen. And when you reached up to her eyes again, they were no longer that grey colour. But a dark, deep red.

"I'm a vampire"