Daughter

"Well I guess we have to thank you" the doctor smiled "for your hospitality"

"Of course. I do adore when travellers come across. I like hearing all your stories" Alisha told you.

"Well I have a lot of stories. Over two thousand years worth" the doctor smiled.

Alisha paused at that, looking slightly confused before laughing a little, probably thinking it was a joke or something. You wouldn't be surprised. It wasn't normal after all to live that long. Not for humans anyways.

"Well my daughter will show you up. Allura!" She called out while you all waited kind of awkwardly.

You didn't really know much about how to do this really. You'd almost forgotten with everything that happened to you over the years. Grief had...overtaken everything in your mind. But of course, you couldn't truly forget about these incredible adventures.

You looked around the building you were in. It was beautiful. And really grand. Definitely fit for a queen. You wondered if that was what Alisha was here. A queen? You didn't know India had a monarch. Then again the doctor did say this was the future.

"Yes mama" a female voice spoke, and you all turned around to look at a woman maybe a little younger than Yas come in.

"This here is the doctor and her friends. They're travellers. And I'm offering them hospitality for the moment. Take them to their rooms will you" she smiled.

"Can we get a servant to do it? I want to be able to talk to you for a second" she spoke.

"Not now I'm busy. Your father is still working and I should go help him. Just show them up please and do as you're told" Alisha replied.

"Mama!" Allura called putting before sighing when Alisha was already walking away.

"Well...I guess we should introduce ourselves" Missy said, filling the silence "I'm Missy. That's the doctor who thinks she's a smart ass and this is (y/n), Ryan, Graham and Yas"

"Nice to meet you" she smiled "I'm Allura. Oh, and follow me, I'll shoe you to your rooms"

You all nodded your heads in response before following her through the house. You couldn't help but admire the building work before you all practically gasped when seeing the staircase.

It was utterly beautiful. It rose up from the middle of the hallway and was wide and large, making for a grand view. There was a chandelier hanging right above it, lighting up ever step.

"So, I hear you're all travellers" Allura spoke up "where have you guys been?"She asked.

"Everywhere" you replied with a smile.

"Everywhere?" She raised a brow, looking back at you while climbing the staircase.

"All across the universe" Graham chuckled.

"Right. And I've been to Mars" she laughed in response.

"Mars isn't all that great to be honest" the doctor shrugged "also it's a little dangerous there because the water infects people and turns them to...well mars-ions I guess. And then you infect other people and all the other water. I'm telling you, it was a hard one to deal with" she huffed a little before running a hand through her blonde hair.

You all stared at her, well apart from Missy of course, in confusion and surprise. Right before Allura started to laugh at that, shaking her head.

"You're funny ones are you. I haven't been around a lot of people like you for a while" she sighed happily.

"Then there's the ice warriors" the doctor continued while you all reached the top of that amazing stair case "now these are proper mars-ions. They are green and horrible creatures. I mean, they're soldiers and..well can be quite ruthless"

"Yeah I came across those a long while ago" Missy mumbled in response while nodding her head "I think they should have just stayed on Mars where no one would bother them"

"But that's the thing, humans did bother them. And they enslaved one of them before digging up the empress on Mars. I'm not sure what the humans expected but obviously it wasn't going to be good was it" the doctor shrugged, shaking her head a little with a sigh "but that's the thing about you humans. It's what I love about you all. You're always discovering new things. Always looking into the unknown and trying to find out everything. It's amazing" She smiled.

You smiled a little at that in response before Allura laughed at that.

"You talk as if you are not one of us" she smiled in amusement "you really are a funny bunch aren't you"

"Well...yeah" the doctor smiled "what about you? Got any hobbies? Done any travelling of your own?" She asked.

She shrugged a little at that before sighing "I'm not really allowed outside of the palace. And when I am I have to be accompanied by my guards and I'm only allowed to stay within the village" she told you.

"Are you guys like queens or something?" You spoke up, wanting to know more about them.

She smiled a little at that before shaking her head "no, we don't have a monarchy. But..well we're the wealthiest people for a long while around. You could call us the unofficial monarchy if you want. The people want an authority figure. Someone fair but who can also put people in their places if need be. I don't really know much about it, mama and papa won't let me look into it. They say it's not for me to worry about."

"Why? Doesn't a princess like yourself take over the palace afterwards?" You asked, furrowing your brows a little.

"My older brother is going to be taking care of that. If I was oldest it would have been me. But I'm the youngest and they want to always protect me and keep me shielded from all the bad in the world" she sighed a little at that "they just don't understand that I want to explore a little. Have some adventure in my life"

You all looked between yourselves a little at that, almost feeling sorry for her. You couldn't imagine not being able to travel...ever in your life..