Butcher

You groaned, your head feeling like a drill had just been dug into your scalp. You winced in pain, scrunching your face up as you felt the throbbing only get worse as you woke up.

"(Y/n)" you heard Missy call for you, she sounded close.

You slowly opened your eyes, blinking slightly as you felt blood gushing to your head. You soon realised that you were being hung upside down from a bloody rope around your ankles! You bit your lip, regaining full consciousness.

You looked over, seeing Missy hanging upside down too next to you. You felt awful with so much blood gushing to your head at once, feeling off.

"What the hell happened?" You grumbled, trying to figure out where you were and reaching up to your head, hissing in pain at the pain that stung when you touched your head.

"We were knocked out, something hit us across the head. And...well I'm not really sure what's going on with the tying up thing but I'm nearly out of it" she informed you.

You nodded your head in understanding, looking over and seeing Missy working on the ties around her ankle. Though they looked really well tied and even she was having trouble.

You looked around and literally screamed off the top of your lungs when seeing another corpse next to you being hung upside down just as you had, with her while arm ripped off and basically dissected so that several of her organs were ripped out of her, pieces of her flesh also cut off.

Your heart pounded in your chest as you stared in horror, feeling like you were going to be sick at the sight, her guts just spilling out of one of the many large slash's in her abdomen.

"Is this a good time to tell you I was lying about not knowing where we are and that we're probably in some slaughter house where, guess who's next on the list to be sliced apart and butchered up" Missy laughed lightly.

You looked over at her with wide e tree s, staring at her as she laughed at this situation. You really had no idea how she was always so entertained and just mad in a situation like this. You were about to be sliced apart for who knows what reason and here Missy was laughing like a mad woman. It was one of the many things you admired about her. Her ability to always be entertained. Maybe not always for the right reason but...

"You're crazy" you breathed, laughing a little yourself.

Missy shrugged "look at us. Some idiot actually thinks this is a normal thing. Like seriously, this is so weird. And honestly I think there's way too much blood to my brain right now it's going into overload!" She said very quickly, all in one breath.

You laughed at that "you do realise we're upside down with dresses on. That's what I'm worried about here. My short ass dress which Yaz chose out. Ooh what do you think Yaz is doing to Ryan right now?" You giggled.

Missy chuckled at that, trying to bend up to teach the ties around her ankles. You admired how much core strength she had to be able to do that. It took a lot of strength to do that, maybe it was just her being a time lady but you knew she must have worked out. The amount of times you had stared at her abs...it had you blushing just at the thought.

"She's probably got him in a headlock giving him a lecture on how dating her sister is wrong and how if he even dared to go to that hotel room which is just so real she would probably kill him. I can imagine the doctor ripping them apart and trying to distract her with kisses. On the other hand she may be giving a lecture to them both about no fighting or violence in the TARDIS" Missy replied with a laugh.

You giggled "I can imagine Graham standing there in absolute shock. I honestly think he's the one who's gonna be giving Ryan a lecture on the whole hotel room thing. He is his grandson."

"That's true" Missy responded "you know, Graham is like a walking commentary" she laughed.

You both laughed hard at that, clutching onto your stomach as you did so, feeling it hurt slightly to laugh so hard.

"Well well well" you heard a voice say, causing you and Missy to both stop laughing and turn your heads to try find the source of the voice in the dark room "most people are screaming in fear down here not laughing. And we've had quite a few friends down here, all together." The voice sniggered "only to be torn apart"

You furrowed your brows "who's there?! And, why the fuck have you got people...chopped up and is hung upside down. Because let me tell you, this is making my head feel all funny now"

Okay, that was supposed to come out much better than it did from you. But still, your face felt all full of blood. It wasn't a nice feeling.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm a butcher. I like to study my meat before I catch the livestock" a guy stepped out, and you instantly recognised him as the guy watching you in the dining room before "the thing is, I only kill those who come down here. Such a shame, I could have served you an incredible meal you know. I still have some kidney from that girl beside you left over" he grinned "but I guess curiosity killed the cat"

You nearly puked at that, staring at him.

"But satisfaction brought him back. Anyways, do you mind untying me now" Missy spoke in a casual tone.

"Funny" the guy said in a monotone, unamused voice "I guess I get to serve human now. I haven't ever severed time lord heart though. I think I might start with you. Put this human in the freezer for later"

"It's time lady!" Missy's Scottish accent really came out there.

Then the waiter from before came over, taking you on the pile you were tied to away from Missy, wheeling you further away from your security.

"Wait! Hold up, no! Missy!" You started to panic, struggling around.

"Don't worry! I've got this!" Missy called out to you, before there was a door out between you both.

"Oi! Dickhead you better let me go right now! And don't even think about hurting Missy!" You yelled angrily.

He didn't respond to you, only putting you in a particularly cold room, which must have been well below freezing and he left, closing the door with you inside. You shivered instantly, starting to panic about being out in a freezer! You wouldn't survive for long in here.