Shower

You took off your clothes, stripping off each layer. Thankfully you didn't have much to worry about considering Missy had helped previously with your bra. This whole time it had been unclasped, you just supposed you were so invested and taken aback by what was going on around you that you didn't realise how uncomfortable it was like this.

You took everything off with one arm, being careful not to move your wrist too much, knowing that you had to keep it in place in order to let it grow and heal properly. You hissed a little, wincing when seeing the amount of bruises all over your face. Thankfully they were healing well with the cream. You actually had some of the cream yourself, so once out of the water you could reapply more of it over your body. You needed someone's help with your back though. Hopefully you would be brave enough to let Missy do that for you...if she was going to come back in time anyways. You had no idea what she was doing with Jason's body, along with the doctor.

It wasn't just the body the doctor and her both had to sort out and worry about, it was also all the blood splattered across the floor, furniture and walls, making it look like I had painted a part of the wall red...but with blood. Hopefully the doctor would know what to do with that, and Missy with the body. Then again they were both incredibly old time lords, they knew what they were doing even in these situations. They had lived through a whole time war, you had no doubt that the doctor too had killed some people, even if it was completely out of her character to do that nowadays. Even for Missy it wasn't normal to do that now.

You supposed you never really knew about someone's full past, or who they used to be and once were. People changed and grew into new people and new personalities...and new values. You knew that Missy had definitely killed a lot of people in her past, she had ruthlessly destroyed whole planets and watched whole civilisations burn, causing mischief and menace all across the universe just to annoy the doctor and have some of her own fun. She thought of killing as fun once...and now, she was still working on it yes but, she was a better person. She didn't resort to killing all the time and she definitely didn't do it for fun like she used to.

In fact, the only time she had ever even tried to kill anyone since she had met you was to get revenge...after they had done something to do. It was not for fun but mostly out of anger and hate and a desire to avenge you. You just shook your head, closing your eyes and deciding not to think about that any longer.

You sighed, heading over to the bathroom once managing to get completely naked. You covered your casted wrist with the bag, making sure it was tight and ready before switching in the water and letting it get warm for you.

You got in shortly afterwards, deciding to just sit down under the stream of water, letting your muscles relax as you did so. A small sigh of relief left your mouth, your eyes closing as your body cleaned up from all the mess your body had. There were a few stinging moments on a few of the cuts that were across your skin, but you were just grateful to be able to clean everything off you. You felt like throwing up when seeing some of the blood that had dried between your legs and on your thighs be washed off and run down the drain. You let your head rest on the tiled wall behind you, your mind taking in everything that had happened.

Your biggest secret was out, and you were finally rid of Jason too. He wasn't ever going to hurt you again, like Missy told you. You were safe...no more bruises, and no more fear or worried. All was well...through all of this...craziness that had happened, you were safe now. The doctor and Missy and...everyone, all they wanted was the best for you. Was for you to be out of a toxic relationship and atmosphere that caused you nothing but harm all these years. They probably thought you were stupid for keeping it to yourself and not saying anything all this time, but you just couldn't. And you were glad that they helped...even if it was in a more violent way that you would have liked.

You just didn't know what to feel anymore. You were glad and shocked and regretful and mournful and fucking partying inside your head all at the same time! Everything was just all muddled up to a point where even the warm water rushing over you couldn't help with the headache.

You had never hurt anyone in your entire life. First off your mother had always taught you to never hit someone back even if they deserved it. It was never the right thing to do, you always had to be kind and to be the better person. Especially when someone was hurting you back, hitting them and doing what they did makes you exactly like them, and just as bad. You never wanted to be anything like your father growing up do you promised to never lay a harmful finger on anyone, not even to the bullies in your school. And you didn't, not once!

But this...felt different. It was almost as if, not that you wanted to help out and hit him too, but it brought you happiness seeing Missy do it. You didn't want to stop her...at the same time you did! You didn't know what that meant and said about you but...you just hoped that it would all be okay in the end.