Tell

You groaned lightly, still sitting forward, not wanting to put pressure on your back again while Missy finished up with applying the healing gel. Missy placed a hand on your cheek gently, making you look up at her. The doctor had finished with your wrist by now and the patch was wearing off.

"Have you got bruises anywhere else?" She asked softly while using the wet towel to clean your face from the blood all over you "I've gone over the ones on your hips but have you got any on your legs or something?" She asked gently, making you swallow a little and shake your head.

"No...I..I don't think so..." you stuttered, looking down with a closing up throat.

"(Y/n)...I know you've been hurt in other ways too...do you mind if I take a look?" The doctor asked in the tone that was a gentle as she could make it out to be.

You quickly shook your head in response, closing your legs together tightly and bringing them up a little with a small groan of pain. You didn't want anyone else to see you there..it was weird and you were hurting too much. You didn't want anyone to see...you didn't care that she was a doctor. You didn't even want Missy to see. You just wanted to get into the shower and clean yourself up...this was too much for you to handle. There was nothing the doctor could do to help anyways, you just had to wait for the pain to die down.

"No..." you whispered "I..I don't want you looking..."

"As a doctor (y/n)...I need to make sure you're okay" the doctor tried to tell you, to which you simply continued to shake your head in response.

"I'm fine..I don't want you looking. B..but I..if you have..m..morning after pills..." you stuttered, looking down at your lap with a gulp "I don't want to end up pregnant again...I don't think I'd be able to manage with another miscarriage..."

"You might not have a miscarriage (y/n). You may not even get pregnant..." the doctor reminded you, making you sigh and shake your head.

"Please doctor..." you whispered, biting your trembling lip.

The doctor sighed in response before nodding her head, getting up and walking over to find the pills. Missy was holding your hand, caressing it softly while you just winced at the sight of your bruises. This was beginning to become a familiar look on you.

You suddenly heard running down the corridor, making you look over as you saw the rest of the gang turn up, slightly out of breath and panicked looking.

"Doctor we got your message! What's wrong...." Yaz trailed off when she saw you, her jaw dropping as she took in a breath.

Both Ryan and Graham had the same shocked look on their faces, making you look away in shame. You wished you could move a little more to at least put your shirt on again.

"What happened?" Ryan asked, all of them just standing by the doorway in shock.

"I'd very much like to know that too" the doctor said, coming back with a pill in her hand and some water.

You sighed and took it, gulping down the water. You really wished it was alcohol...you needed to get your mind off of everything that had happened. You were home...and safe. Home was with these guys, it wasn't on Earth, you were wrong. Earth was the home to all your pain and struggles.

"Who did this to you?" Missy asked, squeezing your hand gently before grabbing your shirt and helping you to put it back on "is it the same person who gave you all of these scars..?"

"Every time I see you you have more and more..." the doctor added.

"I'm a police officer" Yaz spoke up also "you can tell me anything, I'll get it sorted out. Whoever did this will go to prison for a long time"

You licked your lips nervously, feeling your heart pounding in your chest. This was it...you had to tell them everything. You couldn't keep hiding it anymore, it was getting out of hand. Plus...if Yas was telling the truth, no one had to get hurt or killed, and he would just go or prison and it would be all over. You just had to be brave enough to tell them everything.

"It was my boyfriend..." you whispered, causing a dead silence in the room as everyone looked at you.

"Boyfriend?" Missy repeated one questioning, though you were glad she didn't sound angry or anything "you mean...like an ex?"

"I don't want to be with him anymore...but..we never officially ended it between us. I was always scared he'd...do something worse than this to me if I even tried..." you told them, your breath shaky "he's been in my life for..years now. But he's changed...he's not the same man I met. He's become more controlling...and it's just getting worse and worse. Most of the time he blames his change in attitude and his anger because of things I don't even know I've done..." you explained, sniffling a little.

"How long has this been going on?" Graham asked, a shocked look on his face and one of sadness.

"Years by now...he always made me promise not to tell anyone or else he'd do much worse. He'd beat me and....violate me..t..to force himself upon me. That's why I had a pregnancy last year...not because of some stupid one night stand..." you told them, feeling your lips tremble "I..was even scared to tell him when I fell pregnant. But when I did...I was so shocked that...he was happy. He was so excited to be a dad...I though he's start to become normal again, and that maybe we could make this work? But I couldn't have been more wrong...."