Torchwood

"Ianto meet the doctor and...as she calls them her fam" Jack said, rolling his eyes slightly at the word.

"Yeah! Cuz they're my family! That's what we are. Or my gang. Nice to meet you, in person this time Ianto!" The doctor smiled, shaking the mans hand very enthusiastically.

"Okay...Jack who is this?" He asked awkwardly.

"I'm the doctor! Oh, yeah, face change. Sorry, forgot about that" the doctor quickly said with a smile.

"Oh...this is the doctor? I thought it was a man...okay never mind. Aliens, I should know by now not to question anything. Who are all of you?" The guy called Ianto asked, looking around at us all.

"These are my mates. Ryan, Graham, beautiful Yaz, Missy and (y/n)" the doctor introduced you all.

"Yeah, side not Missy is also known as the master in a regenerated form" Jack said.

Ianto seems to stiffen slightly at that, glancing Missy's way. Missy squeezed your hand slightly and you looked over to her hurt face. She really didn't like talking about her past and this wasn't helping her. You glared at the guy, placing an arm around Missy as he quickly looked away.

"Well then, you letting them in or..." Ianto asked.

"Yes. Come on you guys..." he then turned to the doctor "so I have to call you gang now?" He asked.

Everyone said no apart from the doctor who, guess what, said yes. You rolled your eyes at the doctors behaviour, grinning slightly. She pouted at everyone else's reply but nonetheless carried on trying to convince you all.

"How about fam? I like team TARDIS best" the doctor said as you were all following some weird corridor which you didn't realise was there behind Jack.

"I have to say, I've only seen you regenerate once Doctor but...literally everything changed about you this time. Personality wise I mean. You much more...cheery" Jack chuckled.

"Sorry...can I ask, if your immortal have you been living for like...as long as these two?" Yaz asked, pouting at Missy and the doctor.

Jack laughed a little again "not as long as those two but definitely over a hundred years. Don't worry about it though, I still look as amazing as before. Though...I did find a grey hair once. That kind of scared me. And I'm assuming I keep on living so...not really sure what happens to me when I'm really old. Have you figured that one out yet doctor?" He asked.

"Well...I can't give any spoilers..." the doctor said.

"Oh come on doctor, please? I'm sure it won't matter. Also...it sounds like you know something. Do you?" He asked in suspicion and excitement.

"No I don't know anything..." the doctor said before whispering 'face of boe' under her breath.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Jack suddenly asked.

"Nothing, don't worry" the doctor quickly dismissed.

Jack raised a questioning brow before shaking his head and stepping through. You all followed him and small gasps left everyone's mouths and this place. It was huge, like, really big, and there were computers and weird tech everywhere. You looked up and your eyes widened when you saw a tetradactyl dinosaur just casually flying around up there. The ceiling seemed never-endingly big. The whole place has a cool metallic and tech vibe to it with the metal bars and stuff everywhere.

"Woah!" Ryan gasped.

"What is this place?" Graham asked.

"This m friend, is torchwood" Jack replied.

"I've always wanted to see your HQ! This is awesome!" The doctor giggled like a child.

You looked around and your eyes found a flask and some pizza lying there. You unwrapped yourself from Missy slowly, and creeped your way over there. You grabbed a slice and bit into it, closing your eyes at the taste of it. You missed food. Maybe your stomach was starting to get better now.

You grabbed the flask, smiling widely when you felt some still left inside it. You opened the flask, taking a gulp and relieved when you tasted some sort of alcohol in there. You weren't sure what it was but the burn in the back of your throat was what you'd needed for so long. It was so good to be finally drinking again. You couldn't go very long without at least a few gulps.

"(Y/n)(l/n), what have I told you about drinking! And whose flask is that?!" The doctor scolded you like a child.

You shrugged "I just found it here. Hey, this pizza's really good" you replied, taking another bite of the pizza and gulping some more of the drink down.

The doctor sighed "you shouldn't just take stuff you find, it could be poison for all you know. Missy, aren't you going to stop her or anything?!" The doctor asked.

Missy shrugged "nah she's fine. She ain't pregnant so I don't have to worry anymore. Geez how you gave me a scare when you told me though"

"Wait hold up, (y/n)'s pregnant?!" Yaz screeched in shock.

You chocked slightly in your drink, realising that Missy just let that out of the bag. You were really hoping you could keep this between you guys.

"Oh shit" Missy looked over at you quickly, looking guilty as hell.

Yaz started to laugh really hard "how hard did you to fuck that you managed to defy physics and actually get her pregnant"

You rolled your eyes, feeling your cheeks burn.

"I'm not pregnant" you muttered, taking another sip of the alcohol "I'm depressed" you whispered to yourself.

"Wait...are you two together?" Jack asked, looking between you and Missy.

"When did you two hook up?! Is that why you're going to dinner with her now?" Ryan asked.

"They hooked up so hard...she pregnant..." Yaz was wheezing in laughter and she had to hold onto the doctor for support.

You groaned in annoyance "We didn't hook up, we're just friends. And I'm not pregnant, I just...had a scare that's all..." I said.

"Missy you need to be more careful like damn. You defied science and got her pregnant! Is this a time lord thing? Wait, Doctor you never told me this?" Yaz laughed.

The doctor sighed "no babe it's not a time lord thing. Though...I walked in on Missy kissing (y/n)'s neck today" she giggled giddily.

You and Missy both groaned in annoyance.

"No wonder Missy beat you up" Graham said.

"I give up" you muttered in annoyance as they all started to tease you again.