Maps

The doctor and you all looked at Allura when she said that. There were more Zygons? More than what you saw? How many?! You had no idea and it was worrying you. You struggled with just one zygon! What about more! You wouldn't be able to cope, you'd be completely useless.

You remembered how Angel was taken and copied. You had no idea. Maybe if you stopped to look in her eyes long enough you would have known for sure. But you were so caught up in everything you were doing that you never just stopped to take a proper look. You never expected anything. The thought scared you.

The amount of times you had your back turned to her...she could have killed you at any second. You might not have been breathing right now. You were just completely...lucky. That she didn't do anything before and that when she did start to act up, the doctor and the others found you.

"Why do you think they've found out about us?" The doctor asked while you all started to move back to where you were assuming those screens and boards were.

"One might have seen me there. I'm not entirely sure..I could be completely wrong. But if they did see me then...well they probably know that we know about their plan and are trying to stop them. But I saw a load of them! They were all red and...gross! God I hope my parents are okay. And my brother. Did you find anything out about them?" Allura asked, looking at the doctor hopefully but also slightly worriedly.

The doctor sighed in response "I didn't find them in particular I'm sorry Allura. I got a little distracted when trying to find (y/n) and Angel here. Also, Angel when I say don't wander off that goes for you tool she scolded the woman "can everyone just stop wandering off? How hard is it."

"Sorry, can't stop" Angel laughed "it's in the genes"

"What does that mean?" Ryan asked in confusion, and you looked at Angel in the same manner.

She shrugged in response "just means I can't help it when I wander off" she giggled.

"Same" you grinned in amusement, though you quickly looked away and cleared your throat when the doctor raised a brow and glare at you.

Even after all this time she had the same effect on you. You always felt like a young, small child being told of by their mother. In a way she was kind of a mother figure to you. She was the closest thing you had. You treasured that more than she knew.

"Well I just like doing the exact opposite of my old friend here so I'll wander off too" Missy grinned, making you laugh in response before she held up her hand, to which you high fived.

The doctor just sighed at that, looking like she had given up on trying to tell you all to stop. You laughed in amusement as did the others. Graham just smiled at you all while shaking his head.

"We're here" Allura said, getting all your attention.

You furrowed your brows when stepping forward with everyone else. It looked exactly like it did when you left to find those other people, and seeing that poor bloke being copied.

"Didn't you say there were like...loads of other Zygons here?" You asked, walking about and up to the board.

"They were right here!" Allura exclaimed, before furrowing her brows in confusion and scratching her head a little "where did they all go?" She asked, looking around.

"It's okay. At least it means we have a bit more time before they find us. If they know about us that is. We know for sure one zygon does. The devil as she so lovelily likes to call herself." The doctor said with a small hum at the end.

"I was hit across the head or something" Angel said before rubbing her head a little "I don't remember anything expect for looking at (y/n) and then the next minute I'm being pulled out of one of those pod things. But I could...kind of..see what my zygon was doing. When I was in the pod that is. It's weird...and I don't understand it. But I felt like..I could see what was going on as if I was in the devil's body. I don't know..I can't really explain" she sighed a little before shaking her head and running a hand through her hair "I'm just glad that I'm free from there"

"So am I" you said before smiling at her "we all need to watch our backs that what we need" you chuckled lightly.

"That we do need to do." The doctor raised a finger.

"Well we saw them copying people. That's what we saw. And they took them away to that place" you told her "what did you find out?"you asked her.

"That the Zygons are trying to copy every person in this household, and even in the town. They've got pictures of practically every person and are ticking people off one by one. That's what these symbols mean next to these people see" the doctor explained, pointing towards a picture.

"Yeah we saw that guy" Angel said.

"He's the one we saw get copied" you said.

"And my family's been copied." Allura said sadly.

The doctor turned and looked at her before placing a hand on her shoulder, making her look up at her into her eyes.

"We'll save them, trust me" the doctor said "we know where they are being kept now. And they're all alive don't worry"

Allura nodded her head in response "well we have to stop them before they take over my whole house. And even my whole town!" She said.

"And in turn the world" you said quietly, realising why they had pictures and maps up above now.

"Exactly" you heard two people say behind you.

You furrowed your brows. It sounded like two of the same person. Realisation set in as you recognised the voice as Angel's...or the devils...

Or both....