Authorities

You slowly opened your eyes, almost hesitantly. But you were confused. It was all so quiet. There were no more explosions. No more fires...nothing. Your ears were still ringing but after a few moments it died back down and you were able to hear again.

"Are you okay?!" Missy asked, and it stunned you a little just how clear her voice sounded after all that muffling.

You coughed a little, trying to get some of the grit out of your throat and the air, slowly sitting up. You were okay...at least you thought you were. You didn't feel anything. No pain or anything. Everything was fine. Though you felt a little stunned and confused.

"I'm fine" you whispered, placing a hand on your head and looking around "are you okay my angel?" You asked.

"Yeah" both Missy and Angel answered are the same time before they looked at each other awkwardly.

"Sorry" Angel quickly said "she's talking to you"

"It's fine." You quickly said "I'm glad you're b okay" you smiled.

She nodded her head in response before you saw the others coughing a little and sitting up themselves too. They were rubbing their heads slightly and looking around in a state just as dazed as you were.

"What happened?" You asked quietly, wiggling a little when trying to move over and away from Missy.

"Somebody answered the phone" the doctor replied for you, making you look over at her in confusion.

You tried to move in these Indian style clothes, not used to it at all and at the same time having to move about. You could see a small bruise on your arm from when you fell down from the shockwave of the blast. It wasn't hurting though so that was okay.

"Doctor?" You looked at her in questioning "what do you mean...someone answered the phone?" You asked before slowly moving to get up off the floor.

Missy helped you up while also Angel started to get up along with you too. The doctor wobbled a little on her feet, before running a hand through her blonde locks. She looked a little out of breath, though she really didn't look like it was a bad thing at all. In fact, if anything, it almost felt like she was a little taken aback and smiling at the fact that something exciting just happened.

"We called someone" Yas answered first you.

"What?" You asked, trying to catch up, feeling a little slow with all of this happening.

They must have been doing a lot while you were busy following those other Zygons with Angel and eventually...the devil. Which, by the way, you couldn't see at all anywhere at all here anymore. In fact, there weren't any other Zygons around you at all. The whole place was just...empty. With you, Missy, the doctor, Yas, Ryan, Graham, and Angel only in here. Poor Graham looked like he was really stunned after all of that.

"There aren't just laws around the peace treaty between humans and Zygons" the doctor started to explain to you "there are also organisations and people making sure the agreement isn't breached and the laws aren't broken."

"Like..the police? Or the government?" You asked "but for Zygons?" You tilted your head a little, trying to make this one make sense in your head.

"Exactly!" The doctor exclaimed with a pile, throwing her hand your way "ten points to (y/n)!" She smiled widely, making you giggle.

"Okay...so they what? Took the Zygons?" You asked, looking around "because I don't see them anywhere here" you said.

"Yeah they teleported them away with them. They don't tend to stick around, especially when seeing several explosions and bombs going off. Thankfully they even stopped that for us!" The doctor smiled happily "they sorted everything out for us. Oh and, they are like the police or the government. So they've got punishment systems in place for those Zygons. What they were doing was breaking several laws and highly against everything we've been working towards. They won't get away with what they did. But it's over. Allura..."

She walked over to the girl while helping her get up, smiling reassuringly at her.

"It's over?" She whispered with a slightly shaky voice "t..the explosions and those..Zygons..." she stuttered slightly.

"It's over" the doctor nodded with a smile "it's okay. Everything's fine. They've gone, they're in...let's call it alien prison" she chuckled lightly, making Allura smile in response, looking just as amused.

"So..no more Zygons trying to copy and kill us?" Allura asked quietly.

"Nope" the doctor smiled in a friendly way "you're safe. Everything's fine. I told you we'd sort this out. This is what we do" she grinned.

"Working with aliens?" Allura asked "it's all real?"

"Sure is" Graham chuckled.

"Yup" Yaz smiled widely "we're good at this"

"Yeah very" Ryan nodded his head.

Allura smiled at you all before letting out a small giggle. Seeing her mood lighten up really was nice to watch. She rarely looked happy the entire time you were here.

Just then you all started to hear footsteps coming your way. At first it almost immediately scared you, making you quickly look over and see what was coming. Praying from your heart that it wasn't another army of Zygons that the zygon government forgot to take and was now super angry at you all.

"Mum?" Allura said before stepping forward "dad!"

You started to see that the crowd coming towards you this time was not Zygons, however it was humans. All the humans that had Ben copies and left in those pods. The help you all phoned for must have let them free also. They really did sort everything out!

Allura ran forward and wrapped her arms around her mother and her father, pulling them closer to her. They seemed a little dazed as to what just happened but smiled and hugged her back nonetheless.

"Bhai!" Allura exclaimed when seeing a younger man which you assumed was her brother came, and she hugged him too.

You smiled at the sight, knowing a whole family had just been reunited while a whole household had been brought back from those pods.