Pillows

You fluttered you're eyes open slowly, yawning from probably one of the best sleeps you had had in a long time. No nightmares, no waking up in the middle of the night. Just a nice, happy, Normal dream. You felt like you had regained a lot of energy. Like your body had finally been recharged. Properly. And you couldn't even explain how good it felt for your eyes to not get that stinging anymore.

"Good morning" you heard Missy said beside you.

You smiled, looking up at her, her hand mindlessly combing through your messy hair. You squeezed her a little, loving her warmth, sending a calming and relaxing sensation through you.

"Good morning. How did you sleep?" You asked.

She chuckled lightly at that "I slept fine. It's you I should be asking that. You haven't slept like that in a long time. You looked peaceful. I finally saw that smile on your face" she said.

You smiled at that, blushing slightly "yeah. I slept good. How long have I been asleep?" You asked.

"It's nearly noon. I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful. And I knew you needed this sleep and some rest so I let you be." She replied, moving some hair out of your face "I love how you smile in your sleep" she murmured.

You knew you had gone red, grinning like an idiot at that. She loved something about you. Maybe not in the way you were hoping but it still counts. And the way she said it just had your heart fluttering and your stomach getting butterflies. You could get used to this feeling. Just of happiness and the fuzzy and giddiness inside you whenever missy complimented you.

"We should probably get up. I wanna prepare this date for Yaz and the doctor. I don't think they know anything about it. And the buys are really helpful too. Actually they seem really into it and excited" you smiled.

"That's good. Maybe I should get Elvis to come" Missy said.

You looked up at her with raised brows "Elvis Presley?! Whoa, you'd be able to get him to actually come?" You asked in excitement.

She smiled "well if I get into the TARDIS I'll hop back and grab him. Make him perform in the venue while the doctor and Yaz slow dance. I've heard he owes the doctor a few favours anyways and I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I'll drop him right back right after. Anyways I've heard Graham wants to meet him" she shrugged.

You smiled "that sounds perfect Missy" you grinned "they're gonna love this. It's gonna be such a surprise. Oh I need to tell Graham and Ryan about the whole Presley thing. Graham will be excited over his head!" You exclaimed, moving to sit up.

Missy pulled you back down though holding you to her chest. You were surprised and startled for a few moments, not understanding what was going on.

"Stay for a few minutes longer love" she mumbled against your head, planting a small kiss there.

You blushed, biting your lip as you nodded your head, draping your arm around her waist again.

"Okay" you smiled "I'd much rather stay here anyways"

She smiled, "good. As much as I don't mind helping out the doctor now and again, I'm more selfish than that. I want to lay with you for a few more moments. Plus the doctor and Yaz both annoy me way too much sometimes." She said.

You giggled "same here. I teased the doctor some yesterday. But I think I should carry on targeting Yaz. She's the one who's been pissing me off recently"

"I'll take down the doctor, you take down Yaz?" Missy suggested.

You laughed "I'm not taking them down just..teasing them a little" you shrugged "you sound like you're trying to murder them"

Missy hummed "it crosses my mind. But I have better things to do" she said softly.

"Like what?" You asked with a grin.

"Spending time with you" she whispered gently, making you go bright red, your heart thumping and racing in your chest.

You looked up at her, half sitting up so you were just looking down at her laying down. You stared into her eyes, those beautiful blue orbs alluring you and entrancing you. You you swallowed, your eyes flickering down to her lips. Your stomach was going wild and your heart was unnaturally fast in your chest.

You didn't know if she was trying to hit on you or not. You didn't know what was going on. Or how she felt towards you. You wished you could get inside that wonderful mind of hers sometimes.

"I..I think I need to get going.." you whispered, cursing yourself for saying that out of all things.

Now you would never know how she felt! You probably just messed it up. She was probably discouraged about saying anything now. You sighed, frustrated with yourself, getting up to leave.

Missy grabbed you back down again "no! I thought you said a few more minutes!" Missy whined like a child, a small pout on her lips which made your heart melt.

What you would give to kiss that pout. Just to give it a quick peck.

You giggled then "we need to get going. I need to get back to my room"

She frowned, and you grinned, having an idea, you grabbed the pillow, and wacked it across her face. She gasped, letting go of your arm in shock. You laughed at her face as she sprung up into sitting position.

"Oh it's on!" Missy raised her brow, grabbing the other pillow and smacking it across your head.

You squealed in response, throwing the pillow at her face, the two of you getting into a full blown pillow fight. You both let out small squeals and gasps as the pillows hit you, and slowly the feathers started to fall out of them.

You weren't quite sure how it happened but you ended up lying beneath Missy with her practically straddling you, the two of you hitting your pillows on each other, giggling unstoppably.

Eventually the whole of your pillow ripped apart, causing all the feathers to explode out of it and you to squeal. You tickled Missy's sides so she wouldn't hit you with her pillow, causing her to laugh, stopping her pillow and coming down so that she was right on top of you, her face inches from yours. Small feathers falling around both of you, getting caught in your hair and coating the entire room.

You could feel her breath on your face as your heart calmed down and you realised what position you were both in. You blushed deeply, staring into her crystal blue eyes. She smiled, picking a feather out of your hair before leaning down.

You gulped, closing your eyes and waiting for her to do whatever she was about to do. Your heart rate immediately started to climb again in excitement and nervousness all at the same time.

You felt her lips kiss your cheek lightly, ever so closely to your lips. You opened your eyes, looking at her as she lightly chuckled, her angelic smile making you smile back.

"You should get going." She said softly, her soft and warm hand touching your cheek and caressing it lightly, making your emotions and feeling run wild.