Sleepy

A/n: good news my exams have been cancelled and school is closing for literally six months. 🥳🎉

"What happened here?" You heard a voice say loudly.

You mumbled slightly, still half asleep. You snuggled up closer to whatever it was next to you keeping you nice and warm. You could feel yourself start to relax into the warmth and start to fall asleep again.

"They got kind of drunk while trying to sing karaoke...it was actually really amusing" Graham chuckled.

You whined slightly alone with the thing next to you groaning slightly. Was that a person? You peeled your eye open to see Yaz laughing her ass of while the rest of you were laying on the ground drunk. The doctor didn't look too impressed and neither did Graham. But he did look quite amused by all of this.

You realised you were clinging onto Missy really tightly and snuggled right up against her. No wonder everything felt so warm. You snuggled in some more, not caring one bit and closing your eyes, trying to ignore the horrible headache starting to throb at your head now.

"Hey, don't start falling asleep on me again!" The doctor snapped, glaring your way.

You just mumbled incoherently, nuzzling next to Missy and getting comfortable. Even if your shoulder and back was slightly hurting from lying on the ground for so long.

"Honestly, taking Elvis back home in that state was bad enough and now I have to deal with you children!" The doctor shook her head in disappointment.

"I'm not surprised" Yaz laughed, throwing her head back "Graham you didn't stop them from drinking or anything?!" She asked in surprise and amusement.

"It was funny watching them try to do karaoke without being able to stand right let alone sing on key or pitch Yaz. But yeah, I didn't do anything. I couldn't anyways, do you know how hard it is to do anything when you guys all commit to drinking?! Do you remember the titanic?" He asked.

"It's not that difficult Graham you just take the drinks off them" the doctor sighed "at this rate they're gonna get alcohol poisoning. I mean, look at Ryan our cold there. He still hasn't come around!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah well he was dancing around and doing stupid things. Then (y/n) found a triangle and you know how it is with her and triangles" Graham told them.

"Well I was right you know. You see, even here there are triangles. And do you even know how far away this planet is from Earth. Very far away. And what instrument is there, a triangle. You see, I could have a really high grade in the triangle and (y/n) here wouldn't take me seriously. She'd laugh!" The doctor exclaimed "triangles are important and the best"

"I think you're great at triangle babe" Yas smiled "also, you're great in a suit too. And that  lilac coat you have. And pretty much everything" she grinned.

The doctor smiled at that "thanks starlight" she said softly "you and me should do a catwalk one day. Oh, and we should do a triangle duet!" She suggested excitedly like a child.

Yas chuckled "sure thing doctor. Whenever you want babe" she smiled.

"Can you guys shut up, you're being so loud" Missy mumbled next to you.

You noticed how she had wrapped her arms around you and was now holding onto you too. The both of you were clinging onto each other and snuggling up close. You both just wanted to go back to sleep. You definitely did when feeling this calm and sleepy. You just wanted the headache to go away. And you knew it would as soon as the others left you alone and let you skip back into dreamland.

"Hey! You're not going to sleep again! You're all getting up. And just because you said that old friend I'm going to be talking even louder!" The doctor said, raising her voice with every word.

You whined in response, burying your face in Missy's neck and trying to get back to sleep. Missy just seemed to be ignoring everything the doctor was saying and for all you knew she was fast asleep and passed out again.

"You can go to sleep in the TARDIS but not here. Come on guys" Yas suggested kindly.

"No, go away" you grumbled.

"Get up!" The doctor shouted, trying to wake you up, which seemed to work at least for Ryan.

"What?" He mumbled in a daze and confusion, lifting his head up before groaning slightly, rubbing his forehead.

He looked around before flopping his head back down, covering his eyes and face with his arm. He looked like he was going to fall back to sleep too and it made the doctor glare at him as well.

"Don't go ignoring me Ryan! Get up, all of you. How much did you all drink do pass out like this? Graham how long have they been out for?" The doctor asked in a disappointed and angry tone.

Yas was laughing her head off by now and she was throwing some confetti and things at Ryan to try and wake him up. He just tried to push them away and looked half asleep. You all were. It was way too early for the doctor to be giving any of you this big speech. You knew she was basically the mum of the house but this was a little too much. And it was weird because she could still be the child of the house too.

"They've been out for a good few hours. I've been enjoying the peace and quiet if I'm being honest with you" Graham chuckled, shaking his head a little "my ears were hurting after their screaming into microphones. I recorded some of it so if you want to see.."

"Yes!" Yas laughed "oh my god I need to see this!"

"Honestly I leave you guys alone for a few hours and everyone ends up on the floor! Literally! Right, come on you two, help me take these lot back to the TARDIS" the doctor said.