Matter

They picked up some of the really big and sharp looking knives, along with some other thing you had no idea what it was. But when he turned it on, that was when your heart started to race wildly in your chest.

It was indeed some laser. Red laser lines sparked as they connected together to one point. That thing looked like it was to cut metal or something! It could easily heat up metal, let alone human flesh. And here you were thinking the knives were bad.

As soon as you watched him turn towards Elvis, your eyes widened. But as the first step was taken, you jumped right into action as if by instinct, not even thinking about it.

"No!" You screamed, running forward.

"(Y/n)!" Missy called right after you, quickly following you.

You glared at the two creatures, and also the several other guards that had come to point their guns at you. But you made sure to stay in between Elvis and those weapons.

"You're not going to hurt him!" You said firmly "not one finger is going to be laid on him. And definitely not those tools!" You glared coldly, keeping eye contact as Missy stood behind you.

"Oh thank god! Thank you! Thank you!" Elvis spluttered out "how many times am I going to have to be saved by the doctor and his friends"

"Her" Missy corrected "she's a her now"

"Of course he is. She! She is. That doctor...really is quite an amazing person." Elvis nodded his head.

"I suggest you put down those tools right now" you told the creature darkly, not phased by how you were surrounded by them.

He simply laughed at that "you, you think I'm going to listen to you? Little girl" he grinned.

"I'm twenty five I'm not a kid" you retorted strongly "and if you don't put down those weapons and lasers of yours you won't like what's coming for you" you threatened.

He simply laughed aloud at that, throwing his head back while the others just grinned at you, making you clench you're jaw in anger. You were really getting tired of them laughing at you and not listening. Actually, you were getting tired of the whole aliens trying to kill people or use them and everything all together. You were honestly puzzled as to why they couldn't act civil.

You looked back slightly at Elvis and grinned at seeing Missy very discreetly picking the locks of his cuffs. She really did get what you were doing here. Now all you had to do was keep them distracted long enough for Missy to get him free.

You looked at all those creatures, rolling your eyes slightly at the fact that they were still laughing and smirking like that. This really wasn't getting in their head. They had no idea what was coming for them.

"You, threatening me? You who has no weapons of yourself and stands here completely vulnerable" he laughed mockingly "I'm so afraid" he said sarcastically.

"Okay okay. I get it you like to laugh at me. Here's a question, what do you need Elvis for? He's done nothing to you guys" you asked.

"We need anything we can get!" He seethed angrily, his mood instantly changing.

You furrowed your brows slightly in confusion "what do you mean? Why? You should know that I can help you with things, maybe if you ask in a more civil way. Instead of pointing guns and trying to dissect people" you told them.

"We don't need your help!" He growled angrily "and this...Elvis. He was just a random target. Easy to pick out"

You shook your head slightly at that "see that's where you made your mistake. First of all we were there. You had witnesses. Secondly, this is one of the most famous men on earth! His music inspires people for years to come, and his fan base is absolutely huge. If it wasn't for us finding out, those others would have. Unit, torch wood. They would have all been on your case. And you don't want that then do you" you told them.

They simply stared at you and you laughed a little at their silence, knowing they were taking in everything you said. You shook your head slightly at them.

"See, you could have picked anyone off the streets. Absolutely anyone, just a random human with no witnesses, taken away and no one would have noticed. Only you chose Elvis himself. An actual legend. And you thought you could get away with it" you sniggered slightly at them, glancing back to see Missy was nearly done.

You looked back at them, taking a few steps around, and grinning at them.

"You see, it's not the fact that you've taken Elvis that annoys me here. It's the fact that you've taken someone at all. Anyone!" You seethed angrily.

It was their turn to laugh, looking mockingly at you. You clenched your hands together into fists at that. You couldn't believe they found this funny. You were beyond angry.

"Every person matters!" You shouted "no matter who they are, how small they might seem, how rich they are or how famous they are. A friend once told me that we all shine like stars in the sky. And it takes each and every single soul to illuminate the sky at night. Because without even one small light missing, the sky seems just that bit colder and just that bit darker. Anyone you would have taken would have mattered! Because no one is more important then someone else on the basis that we are all people. People with potential and a life. And no one has the right to take that. Ever" you stared at them.

They only laughed at you, making you frown deeply.

"I didn't listen to anything you said. All I've been thinking about is how I now have three bodies instead of one to cut open" the leader one smirked.

You gulped slightly before feeling Missy grab your hand, and you looked up to her. You also noticed how Elvis was now free.

"Well it's a shame you're not getting any of us. See ya" she smiled before you all started running.