Alone

You entered the TARDIS, keeping ahold of Missy's hand. You smiled at the feeling of your hand in her soft and warm one. She was always warm. Perks of being a time lord.

She brung you towards the controls, never letting go of your hand which made you smile. You watched as she started to pull you around the controls, switching a few things here and there. You smiled widely, laughing lightly as she dragged you alone.

"Teach me how to fly the TARDIS" you asked "I only know how to do the telepathic thing but I wanna know how to use the controls. I mean look at them! If I manage to master the actual controls imagine how good that would look! I'd be amazing. Plus it would be a personal achievement. Like manually I'll be happier and proud of myself. It's like a psychological thing" you told her.

She chuckled before shrugging "sure thing. I'll teach you how to set the TARDIS to find Elvis. You're gonna need to use these" she said, moving behind you and grabbing both your hands.

You gulped, feeling her front press up against your back. She directed your hands around, as if you were some kind of puppet, and you followed her every move.

She dragged you around the TARDIS controls and placed your hand on top of the big leaver that brought the TARDIS to life. She pushed down your hand with hers, the leaver going down too.

The TARDIS shook, causing you to quickly jump forward. You blushed deeply when feeling Missy practically fall onto you from behind. She quickly recovered though, dancing around the controls, pulling you along with her, directing your hands all over the controls, pulling different leavers and flicking different switches.

You honestly had no idea what was going on with the controls. You were just letting Missy do everything by now, using your hands to do it. You smiled at how close she was though, prancing around the TARDIS with you, skilfully navigating us through. Though it felt like it was a bumpy ride.

"Can we use the stabilisers?" You asked "I'm a learner I haven't passed the driving test yet!" You told her, realising why you hadn't learnt to drive a car yet.

"It's just a bit of turbulence (y/n), don't worry about it. And it makes it fun. You're doing great" Missy responded, her Scottish accent really coming through.

"But what if I fall! I mean usually I'd be fine but...being in the drivers seat is scary" you told her nervously, still being pulled around the controls as the TARDIS shook all over and around you.

"I'll catch you" she replied in a soft voice which had you blushing slightly, your heart fluttering and your stomach getting butterflies.

You felt her grip tighten around you as she navigated the TARDIS, still using your arms to do it, though you weren't quite sure why. This reminded you a lot of when she helped you with those violin lessons. She'd often get around you and navigate your hands like this.

Though her grip on you did feel strong. And you definitely trusted her when she said she'd catch you. Not that she'd let you fall in the first place anyways. You remembered something about that drunken night on the beach with her about this too. She promised to always catch you, and never let go.

The TARDIS seemed to be shaking a lot and you were starting to get slightly out of breath, realising how hard the doctors job was and I freed Missy's. And so you were glad when it came to a halt.

You stood together, breathing slightly heavier as you caught your breath. Well, you were. Missy seemed less so out of breath. You really needed to work out. Perhaps it was because your body still wasn't fully used to so much work, seeing as you hadn't fully recovered from starving yourself before.

You felt a rush of heat to your cheeks when realising how close Missy was to you, her body flushed up against yours. And you went even deeper red when realising she wasn't moving.

"You know" she spoke in a voice just above a whisper, the only other voice in the TARDIS being that low relaxing hum the TARDIS always seemed to have "its only you and me here"

You gulped "yes. It is...just us. When was the last time we had any time in the TARDIS truly alone?" You chuckled lightly.

"Never" you gasped slightly when feeling her breath on the side of your neck, her head nuzzling into the crook of your neck.

You shivered slightly at her warm breath, before blushing deeply almost in disbelief as you felt her soft lips upon your neck. She was planting small kisses all along the side of your neck. They were so soft they felt like feathers, tickling you just slightly.

You smiled at the feeling, your cheeks blushing badly and your stomach doing backflips. You weren't sure if you were dreaming or not. She was kissing your neck?! Your heart was racing so fast you thought you would have a heart attack!

You sighed slightly, maybe in relief or maybe in disappointment, as she pulled her lips away. You slowly turned your head around, looking into her blue eyes, your faces close together as your noses brushed past each other.

Your hands interlaced slowly as your eyes traveled down to her lips. You could feel her warm breath in you face, and you were fully aware of how close your lips were.

You wanted to kiss her so badly. You were all alone, just the two of you. And she surely felt the same way, she hadn't pull away or anything. She kissed your neck..

You lent forward slightly, and she seemed to do the same, your lips getting closer and closer, her arms slowly wrapping around your waist, taking your hands with it, while you took one of your hands, wrapping it around her neck, tangling in her hair slightly.

Your lips were paper thin distance apart before you both jumped out of your skin when hearing an unexpected knock at the door.