Shocked

You held on tightly as the TARDIS shook. Though you were fully aware of how it was much less of a bumpy ride. Missy always seemed to drive better. The doctor would always pout and argue against that though. It was her TARDIS after all. And apparently according to her the TARDIS listened to her the best when it came to taking you to places.

You would disagree though, the amount of times you had turned up in random places and nearly gotten killed on top of it all...you thought it best not to bring that up with the doctor though. She seemed to really think she was the best with the TARDIS. And it did make you laugh a little.

"Okay, we're here. Let's see what you boys have done to the place shall we" Missy smiled before heading towards the doors "Doctor, Yas, if you'd do the honours"

"What?" Yas said dumbfound, not used to Missy being so nice or anything even close to polite.

"I said, do the honours. Both of you first, go on. This is all for you two anyways" Missy smiled.

"What's all for us?" The doctor asked, razing a brow.

"So much for being good at figuring things out" you laughed.

"Just go out there" Graham chuckled.

"I promise you'll love it" Ryan said, now back in his suit and out of that dress which kind of disappointed you "I mean..I hope you love it.."

"Okay, okay we're going" Yas laughed before taking the doctors hand in hers.

"If you're sending us into a volcano right now I'm going to kill you" the doctor glared at Missy while walking towards the door, making you laugh at that.

"Well you'd be dead before you could do doctor so there's a bit of a flaw in your plan.." Missy grinned before seeing the doctor rolling her eyes and laughing "and even if you do, it'll be so romantic, dying together. You're into romantics right?" She asked.

The doctor smirked "just as much as you are with (y/n) there" she giggled, making heat rush to your cheeks as you stared in shock.

"Just get outside!" You snapped, seriously having enough of the teasing now.

You were struggling so much with the whole Missy thing with your feelings. And the doctor knew how you felt, this just wasn't fair. You couldn't help but click even more and curse yourself for telling the doctor that.

"Come on babe, I'm sure it's something nice if Ryan got into a dress for us" Yas laughed a little before pulling them towards the doors.

She opened them and you were hit with some gentle music of some cellos and violins along with a harp or something. It seemed really nice and you could already feel the atmosphere being just right for this date night.

They both stepped out slowly in awe, gasping softly at what they saw. You smiled at that, all of you looking proudly at each other, knowing you had done well and succeeded. So far that was.

You walked out after them, and you raised your brows slightly at the place. There was a beautiful lighting of light yellow around the place with some waiters walking around in smart wear and carrying glasses of champagne. You could already tell you were going to get drunk tonight. It had felt like forever since you had had a drink.

You walked out and all of you smiled before looking at the doctor and Yas with a bright face. They both looked back at you all in shock and surprise.

"What is all of this?" Yas asked.

"This is the date night we planned for you both. We even brought Elvis for you to sing for you. You guys can slow dance all night or party like hell. This whole thing is for you two." You told them as they looked at you with shock.

"And, after we're done here you guys can take the TARDIS wherever you want...like a mini honeymoon. Only you're not married. But it gives you guys some time to yourselves. We have this place until tomorrow afternoon so we'll just stick around here" Missy explained with a smile.

"I did the music!" Graham said "I figured I would be an awesome DJ. Along with Elvis singing, this is gonna be brilliant. Lifetime opportunity here" Graham exclaimed as he chuckled at Elvis "you are singing right?"

"Yeah I am. This is so amazing. And I owe the doctor more than one favour so" Elvis replied with a smile.

"Oh and I did all the decorations and everything. I had them put flowers and things around the place and organised everything tonight. I think I'm a really good person when it comes to organising things. I should become a party organiser" Ryan said, thinking to himself a little.

"Basically we did this all for you two to have a night of just fun and about each other. We feel like you guys haven't really had the chance to have a date, especially after everything before. So we planned this for you" you told them both as they stared in disbelief.

"I don't know what to say.." Yas whispered in surprise, trying to process everything.

"How long have you been planning this? And how did I not notice or even catch on or find out or anything?! You guys managed to keep this a secret from me!" The doctor exclaimed.

Missy laughed at that "I'm good at keeping secrets"

"Yeah me too" you smiled, though there was a much darker and sadder  meaning behind that statement.

"And we've been planning for ages now" Ryan said.

"Yeah, a long time. I'm surprised we even managed to get here and finally do it" Missy said "we even got Elvis!"

"Hi" Elvis waved his hand with a smile, making you giggle lightly.

"Basically Doctor and Yas, yo both need to stop talking and start partying." Graham said with a laugh.

Everyone smiled at that before we started to get partying. But not before the couple thanked you all with the most sincere and happy looks on their faces.