Quiet

Before you were able to go over to them though, Angel quickly grabbed you again and pulled you back, pushing you against the wall and hiding you from the Zygons again.

"Shh!" She whispered, making you stare at her in annoyance.

"Look, I don't know who you are or what you think you're doing. But I know what I'm doing okay, and you need to stop..stopping me! Just..urgh!" You exclaimed in frustration and annoyance "can you get off me and stop!"

"Shh!" She whispered "you can't just walk into them like that! You saw what they did to that bloke they won't hesitate to do the same to you! I can't have you dying. You can't die it'll mess things up and then I-" she stopped herself abruptly like she was about to spill something big.

You stared at her, waiting a few more moments as though she was about to say more. But you sighed heavily, rolling your eyes in annoyance. This Angel person was being really annoying.

"God you're irresponsible in the past" she whispered to herself.

But you heard, and her words only confused you, causing you to scrunch your face up in confusion and stare at her. She laughed awkwardly in response before you rolled your eyes.

"Let me go" you snapped on annoyance before forcing your way out of her.

Though it felt like she let you go for some reason that time. Not that you were complaining. But she was a lot stronger than you, not surprising seeing as she was a time lady after all.

Though just when you were about to turn around you caught a glimpse of something which made you furrow your brows a little in surprise.

You saw her wearing something. It was a ring. It looked like some kind of wedding ring. With a pink stone in the middle and some small sparkling what looked like diamonds around it. It was really beautiful. But it told you a little more about her too.

She was married, or about to be Anyways. You didn't see an actual wedding ring along with that engagement one. Meaning she wasn't as of yet married. So she had a fiancé of some sort. Perhaps you knew the person. Probably not though, she travelled in the whole of time and space too. You wouldn't know the person.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts before she caught you staring at her ring, turning around fully and walking towards the person and those Zygons.

But once you got there, the whole place was empty. They were gone! Nothing was there at all it was just another bare room. If you hadn't seen them before you would have thought no one was in here at all.

But what annoyed you was the fact that you lost them! They were completely gone with no idea where they had gone and no idea of what they had done to that poor man. You were supposed to stop them! And now Angel stopped you from helping or doing anything!

You gritted your teeth before groaning in annoyance. You were about to give Angel a talking before you heard a muffled scream come from where she was standing.

You quickly turned around, your heart dropping in fear and shock, not knowing what just happened. You tried to see where she was but it looked like she was behind the bend of the corridor. You couldn't see anything, not her at all. Not any Zygons. Nothing. But you knew something was beyond that curve...just..waiting for you.

You swallowed nervously, a cold sweat starting to form on your forehead. You licked your lips nervously, before trying to stop your heart from hammering in your chest and feeling like it was about to explode.

"Angel..." you called out, hoping to get some kind of return to your call.

But of course, to your dismay you were wrong. Nothing was there. There was no return. You didn't hear Angel reply or say anything at all. Nor did you hear any weird alien growls or Zygons.

There was nothing. Nothing at all. Just...silence....

You gulped a little before taking a small step closer towards the creepily silent corridor. You really wanted her to be playing some stupid joke on you or something. She just needed to pop our right now and say haha I got you or something.

"Angel this isn't funny" you called out again, walking towards the space.

Once again, you were met with silence. You couldn't even hear any footsteps or anything. If you stayed quiet enough, you couldn't even hear breathing! And that was the worst part. Just thinking about why it was so silent, and what actually happened.

You prayed nothing had happened to Angel. She was frustrating you at times yes, but you didn't want anything bad to happen to her. You barely even knew her.

But the mere thought of her getting hurt or something happening to her made your skin crawl uncomfortably. You immediately felt the overwhelming need to protect for some reason. You couldn't have anything happen to her. You cared. From deep within your heart.

You plucked up the courage before taking more steps down towards the empty corridor, praying to find her somewhere. Maybe she just found a spider or something and got scared. And that's all the scream was. You were scared of spiders too...yeah, that's all it was! You just had to keep telling yourself that.

"Angel are you okay? If that's a zygon or something back there I'm gonna kill you! Actually...no I'm not I can't kill anyone. But...be warned! I have...good friends! The doctor and Missy will come for your ass!" Yoy tried to threaten them, as though there was an actual zygon there waiting for you.

You slowly made your way around the corner, bracing yourself for something, maybe even pain. But your mouth and heart dropped when you saw that....it was empty. No one was there.

Angel was gone...