Gust

You gasped, turning around in utter fear and shock at who grabbed your hand. You screamed in shock, jumping back.

You heard another scream after you did from the person in front of you. You blinked your eyes for a few seconds, putting your hand over your chest when realising who it was. It was the doctor.

You were so shocked you didn't even realise who it was when you turned around. And it was so dark you couldn't see her. Thank god it was only her.

The doctor let of a huge puff of air, "what was that for?!" She asked "you scared the life out of me!"

"Me?!" You screeched "you gave me a heart attack! What are you even doing here scaring me like that. God my heart won't stop thumping" you breathed, placing a hand on your forehead in shock.

"I was getting you back" she said before grabbing your hand again and dragging you out of that corridor "I'm not having you wander off again"

"I wasn't wandering off" you said.

"Don't lie to me young lady. Seriously, what else do you call this. This isn't the place to be walking off on your own okay. We have no idea what is over here" she said.

"Well that's the thing, you see I saw-" you were cut off before you could say anything else, leaving your hand pointing towards the dark corridor.

"I don't want excuses. We're sticking together this time okay. You're staying with me and for once, just doing as you're told. I don't want to lose you down here" she said in a serious tone.

"You're not going to lose me doctor" you rolled your eyes a little.

"Good. Then you'll stick with me. No wandering off on your own. Come on, I think I found something over here" the doctor told you, before pulling you over down the brighter corridor.

You just sighed, looking back over your shoulder at that dark hallway. You swore you saw someone or something moving back there...maybe you were wrong though. And the doctor seems to have found something anyways. Not that you had a choice. She had her hand around your wrist pulling you down to wherever she was taking you.

You both stopped a little down, and the doctor finally let go of you, though she moved so you were stood in front of her and she could keep an eye on you. You pouted a little at being treated like such a child.

"What am I looking at?" You asked, wondering what exactly the doctor did find to bring you here. You couldn't see any weird moving shadows here.

"The painting, look" the doctor said, making you open your mouth in realisation, feeling like an idiot.

You looked up and saw a painting on a big canvas in front of you. You furrowed your brows a little. It was really dark in here so you couldn't really see what was on that painting. Though you could make out a portrait of someone. Just not who it was.

"Is there a light or something we can bring closer to the face? I can't see anything" you asked, reaching on your toes to get a better view.

The doctor hummed at that "I'll try get one of the torches" she said.

You nodded your head at that before You heard her footsteps walk away from you. You tried to get a closer look at whoever's face it was. It looked like a woman from the clothes and the length o the hair. The hair was a dark almost black colour. You couldn't see the face at all though. You wondered who that was.

Just then You heard a loud thud, like something just fell to the ground suddenly, making you gasp in surprise. You jumped back to your feet before looking around. It came from the direction where the doctor went.

You gulped slightly in worry "Doctor?" You called out, hoping for a response.

You weren't really surprised when you didn't hear a reply. Your breathing got heavier as you felt your heart start to pound again. You licked your lips nervously before taking some nervous steps in that direction. You wished this place was lit up better.

"Doctor?" You called "are you alright?"

You felt incredibly worried and even scared when you didn't hear any response at all. It was just...silent.

You kept on looking behind your shoulder like someone was watching you. You just had that feeling. Like the hairs on the back of your head were on end. And someone...something was watching you.

You gulped before taking some more steps. And you nearly froze on the spot in utter fear like your heart just stopped when you saw the doctor on the ground, completely knocked out.

In a moment your body seemed to knock back into action, and you started to move towards her in a panicked and worried way.

"Doctor?! Oh my gosh! Doctor wake up are you okay?!" You asked, running over to her limp body.

Though just as you were about to drop to your knees to check on her, you felt a gust of wind fly in front of you, like something really fast just moved in front of you, startling you slightly.

You paused when your head suddenly felt slightly dizzy. The air smelt different after that gust of wind. Slightly sweet...tart...lie something was just thrown in the air. Like some kind of...chemical...

Your eyes widened in realisation, and you felt your head start to pound and the whole world around you felt like it was spinning wildly. You grabbed your head with one hand, and once you started to lose your balance, you tried to reach out for the wall.

Only for you to miss completely and cal over onto the ground. You hit your head as you fell to the ground, making you wince in pain. But you hardly had time to process anything before the drugs caught up and you were out like a light.