Gone

"I'm just thinking" Ryan said with a laugh while you all headed towards where the TARDIS was parked.

"Yes?" You questioned, urging him to carry on.

"The doctor took us not only to the wrong country. But the wrong side of the planet!" He exclaimed, making you all laugh at that.

"Hey! It's the right planet isn't it! And you know what, I'll sacrifice that junk planet so that we get to go to Iceland. Properly!" The doctor smiled at you all.

"If you can pilot properly that is. Which you can't" Missy raised a brow with a grin, making the doctor pout and you to giggle.

"Aww babe, don't pout" Yas laughed before kissing the doctors pursed lips quickly, making the doctor's cheeks go a light shade of red.

"Would it be okay if we didn't go right now?" Graham asked while you all managed to reach the TARDIS doors "it's just..I'm exhausted. We've had a long day today" he said "I honestly just need some sleep after all this"

"Yeah I hate to sound as old as grandad but I agree" Ryan said, raising his hand up.

"Hey? Old!" Graham frowned while you chuckled lightly in response.

"Okay. Yeah sorry, I just forgot how long human's sleep. Well we'll go tomorrow then" the doctor smiled widely at you all before bringing out her key and putting it in and turning, opening those blue doors.

You couldn't help but flush a little in the memory of where Missy kept her key. And that one time she...made you think her hands were restrained behind her back. And then she made you go and get it yourself....Even though her hands weren't restrained in the first place! You were never so embarrassed and flustered in your life! You could remember that like it was yesterday...

"You okay my love?" Missy asked while the others slowly started to step into the TARDIS.

You looked at her and hummed, nodding your head. You desperately tried to stop your blushing and burning cheeks. It was just hard when you knew she was doing all of that on purpose. And you could remember...putting your hand...

God it was so hard to say it! Even when you were not actually dating her and you'd touched her in intimate parts before. You just couldn't help it...

Missy's face slowly turned into a cheeky one, a small smirk forming on her lips. Your face only went a deeper shade of red when knowing she had figured out what you were thinking about. She just smirked before chuckling and taking your hand, pulling you into the TARDIS while Angel followed behind you both.

You bit your lip before taking a deep breath, calming down your internal craziness and hormones. You'd been waiting years to be able to have this with Missy...it was just as amazing as you'd hoped it would be.

"Okay. Off to bed then I guess. Or not..whatever it is you humans do" the doctor smiled.

"I'll be off then" Angel smiled, making you look over at her. It was strange but you...kind of didn't want her to go.

"You don't have to go" Missy quickly said, almost taking the very words out of your mouth "I mean..not yet. You can stick around for a while..." She suggested.

"Yeah we wouldn't mind" you quickly added before looking over at the doctor "right?"

"Oh erm..no not at all" the doctor smiled in response "there's always spare rooms. Thrust me this ship is infinite"

"Show off" Ryan coughed, making Yaz hit him lightly at the back of his head, earning a look from Ryan.

"Oh no. I mean...it's not like I don't appreciate it. It's just...I have to keep travelling. You guys know this right? It's how it goes with me. I run across the universe, usually alone. And then I bump into you guys. I mean it might be a little out of order but I always see you again" Angel smiled at you all "but I have to go."

You sighed a little at that, feeling a little upset that she was going again. You kind of wanted her to stay. You didn't really understand but you were getting closer and closer to her every time you saw her. Not in a friend way either. Almost as though she was family...

"Well...." Missy looked a little sad before she smiled again at Angel "until the next time I guess"

"Yeah! Until the next time. I can't wait to see all of you guys again. Let's just hope there's no more Zygons trying to copy me and breaking the peace treaty" Angel laughed a little, making you smile.

"I have a feeling it's going to be something different we'll have to worry about then" the doctor smiled "it usually is" she winked.

Angel smiled before she came over to you and Missy, wrapping an arm around both your necks and pulling you both into a hug, just like she did last time she was leaving. You weren't nearly as tense though. In fact, it was like hugging another Missy. You weren't afraid. If anything, it felt nice, and you hugged her back.

"Keep yourselves safe" Angel said softly "it's really important to me"

"We will" you smiled back.

"You stay safe too" Missy added, making Angel laugh a little.

"Where's the fun in that?" She grinned before pulling back and kissing both your cheeks lightly, before walking a few meters back.

You smiled at that, for some reason feeling in absolute content with that small peck on the cheek. She really did feel close to you...you had no idea specifically why though. It confused you.

"Oh and Angel!" The doctor said quickly, just before Angel used her vortex manipulator "nice ring"

Angel smiled at that before chuckling lightly "well I sure hope it is" She smiled "you'd definitely say that wouldn't you"

You furrowed your brows a little in confusion, wondering what she was saying. But before you could even ask, there was a small light and she was gone.