Med bay

You banged on the TARDIS doors for help, hitting so hard you felt your knuckles start to hurt. You were physically holding back screams of terror, not knowing what to do. If they didn't open up...if Jason found out you were gone..you were so done for. That was it you were officially dead.

You started to hyperventilate at that, your throat seemingly closing in on itself and restricting airflow. You could hear your heartbeat in your ears as more blood dropped from your mouth and nose. Pain...that was all you felt literally everywhere in your body. Your one wrist was so hard to hold up it hurt so bad..you were positive it was broken. You wouldn't have been surprised if there was something else that was broken too. Everything hurt like you couldn't even explain, your body tremoring and shaking while you struggled to stay up ok your weak legs.

Just as you were about to fall down and finally collapse onto the ground to become a sobbing mess while awaiting your fate, the doors of the TARDIS opened up. Strong arms came to quickly wrap around your waist as you fell forward, at first putting both pain and fear inside you. You were about to scream and try to scramble away from the contact, not wanting anymore of this pain...not wanting to get hurt again. You couldn't get hurt again...

But you managed to look up in time and see that it was in fact Missy who was holding you up, and not the doctor or anyone else. You instantly let out a cry of relief, using your better arm to wrap around her waist as you buried your head into the crook of her neck, sobs igniting uncontrollably while your whole body ached with pain. Miss immediately became worried and panicked at your state, her eyes widening as her arms squeezed around you, making you yelp in pain at the bruises all over your stomach and back. As soon as you did so she loosened them again, apologising quickly while you shook.

"My love what happened?!" She asked in panic and worry, simply at seeing a glimpse of your injuries, not even knowing the extent of them yet.

"(Y/n)?!" The doctor spoke up from behind Missy, though they couldn't get anything out of you as you were sobbing so hard, your eyes squeezed shut at the agony.

Missy quickly scooped you up into her arms, seeing that you weren't able to move let alone walk properly. You kept your head buried in her neck, sobbing hysterically either in the utter trauma or the utter relief of being safe in your lover's arms, knowing this was where you wanted to be. You were finally here...escaping Jason...for good this time. But you didn't know hoe you would explain all of this to them. Either her or to the doctor. How could they react? Would they be angry at you for not telling them? Maybe they'd kill Jason...Or would Missy hate you for hiding a boyfriend from her? You didn't know but you were certain that it would be a lot better than what Jason had planned for you.

"Get her to the medical bay" you heard the doctor say while Missy started to move, heading down to there.

"You're going to be okay. Just keep your eyes open" Missy said to you, and you could hear the worry in her voice.

You were really struggling not to fully breakdown right now. Your tears weren't there but that didn't mean your heart wasn't crying. You just wanted a shower...you felt disgusting. There was too much blood and sweat and...him on you.

"Just lay her down here. I'll get my things" the doctor said while she quickly moved over to get her equipment to treat you.

Missy laid you down on the bed, forcing you away from her. You whined and sobbed louder, crying out for her and quickly holding onto her shirt tightly. You didn't want her to leave you...you needed her.

"It's okay my love I'm not going anywhere. The doctor needs to check you over and she'll help you. You'll be feeling much better in no time" Missy told you, taking your none broken hand and kissing it softly.

She moved her hand to touch your face, making you flinch slightly at the bruises already forming and cuts there. You squeezed her hand a little, sobbing so much you could barely breathe. You looked into her eyes, those beautiful blue eyes that always lit up your day and made you happier. They were filled with so much worry and concern...and behind all of that, you could definitely see some anger. You didn't know who it was directed at...but you just hoped it wasn't at you. You couldn't have another angered person in my life. Missy wasn't like that to you.

"I want my mum..." you whispered, every song feeling like a knife to your chest...literally. It hurt to do anything.

"Who did this to you?" Missy whispered, glancing all over you...you couldn't answer her question, your throat only closing up on you.

"Missy start getting some of her clothes off, I'm going to have to treat more than just her face by the looks of things" the doctor spoke up, making Missy nod her head and gently start to help you out of your clothes.

You sobbed and let out small cries of pain as she slid the top over your head, quick and fast apologies flying out of her mouth, followed by soothing kisses across your face as soon as it did come off. You had your bra on but she instantly saw your unzipped trousers, stained with blood already seeping through.

Missy's eyes looked up to yours quickly, shock and realisation striking upon her face. She gulped a little before sliding them down a little, quickly pulling them back up straight away with a small growl, her hands clenching into fists. Her face turned into one of complete rage once she realised what had happened.

"Who did this?!"