Stuck

"What? What does that mean? You're of no help? W..why can't you contact the TARDIS?" You asked, trying to get answers out of them while panic started to wrack through your veins.

They were your only hope. These were the people that were supposed to help you...that were supposed to be able to contact the doctor and bring her back. To make sure everything was okay and just..send you on your way. Everything was supposed to be fine...everything was supposed to go to plan. They were supposed to fix this. You could always fix it...

"We don't know how to bring the doctor back" Cobi's mother told you in a soft tone "there's no way for us to contact her. The doctor travels in time and space...she doesn't stick around for us or just give her her number to everyone she meets. I'm sorry but there's no way we can help you" she told you in a sorrowful voice, her sad eyes looking at you.

"What...n..no! You guys are my only hope! Please, please if there's anything, anything at all you can do..." you stuttered, your heart racing as you breathed hard, your hands shaking beside you as your hands were clenched into tight fists.

"If there was we would..." the chief told you "but I'm sorry. The doctor doesn't come at our call. We don't even have anyway to talk to her, or to even send out a message." He explained "even if we could time travel is a tricky thing. They may not even come back until..years in the future"

"B...but you know her. You all know her she trusts you all. Enough to give you a baby boy to bring up and look after as your own. You've said yourself she's visited several times on this planet!" You exclaimed, desperately trying to keep your cool and understand what was happening, to find a way to get back to them.

"The doctor drops in now and again but not regularly or whenever we need her. She only comes when she pleases, which in some cases is years apart. For example we have seen the doctor again ever since Cobi was dropped off to us. The last time we saw her was the last time we saw you. And by the looks of your age you haven't gotten older by much. It has barely been a few years for you and the doctor however for us it's been nearly two decades" the chief explained to you, making your hand clench even further, your nails digging into the skin so that blood started to pool around them.

"I can't..I can't be stuck here" you whispered, looking at them desperately "please..."

"Let's get you a room so you can have some rest. You look like you haven't slept in a while and you need rest. Come on dear" Cobi's mother said softly, guiding you out of the room.

You took a step back, making sure she didn't touch you but nodded your head nonetheless. You didn't have the energy to argue. Your whole world had just come crashing in on you, leaning your heart feeling heat and a limp growing in your throat. Everything hurt...you really felt like you could cry.

But you refused to do so. You learnt one thing, which was that crying did nothing. It didn't change the situation you were in. It didn't help you at all it just made you look weak. And it was a sign that you had given up. You couldn't...you had to find a way to get them back. If only you had brought your phone with you...

You followed Cobi's mother out and down the corridors, your head down and your hope lost. You didn't know what to do, they were your only hope. How were you supposed to get back to the TARDIS now? Would you ever see them again... would you ever see your family again? Or Missy... What was she thinking right now? Maybe she was angry at the doctor, or many you...you really didn't know. You just hoped she wasn't too hurt, you didn't want her to be feeling like you were right now. Hopefully they could get a way to find you.

"This room is connected to Cobi's but he won't bother you dear" the chief's wife told you, opening up the door "there's a bed there. Take as long as you need. If you need anything you can just call for me, or ask now" she smiled softly, guiding you over to the bed as you sat down in it, your eyes sort of zoned out.

"I'm okay..." you whispered before wiping your face a little "maybe some sleep will do me some good. Then I can wake up from this nightmare"

She simply sighed at that, watching you with sadness. There was truly nothing she could do for you. You were missing them so much already. You wanted to be able to hold someone. The only person you could do that with was Missy...or Angel you supposed. But they weren't here. And you were trapped on a planet where there was no one who could make the slightest contact with you. You would forever be alone here...For as long as you were trapped.

"Lay down" she said softly, making you sigh and take off your shoes while laying down, resting your head on the pillow.

"I can't be stuck here" you whispered, your voice wobbling and on the verge of cracking.

"I know you don't want to be here. Or maybe you do but...maybe just not in these circumstances. Being trapped here isn't necessarily what you wished for." She said softly, looking at you with sad eyes "but just do you know, we're happy to have you back here (y/n). It's so good to see you again. And as long as you stay here we'll treat you like one of our own. You're not just a guest to us, you're like family"