Happy

"Have you talked to your mother about how you feel?" The doctor spoke up after a moment of silence "maybe your father? Perhaps they don't know that you want to travel"

"Oh they know alright" Allura sighed slightly "they just don't...listen.." she seethed a little in anger at that.

You all stared at each other awkwardly for a moment, feeling even worse for her. She really seemed to be unhappy with her life. She almost seemed trapped here. You supposed that was what came with fame and money. It wasn't all sunshine's and rainbows.

"Here are your rooms. I'm not sure if any of you would like to share a room together? I mean there's really no need to there's more than enough space. Not that I mind" she shrugged.

"C..can we share?" You asked timidly, holding Missy's hand "I can't sleep in an empty bed.."

"Of course" Allura smiled.

"We're definitely sharing!" Yaz exclaimed, hugging the doctor with a bright smile.

"Fine" the woman laughed a little.

"Yeah..we'll have separate rooms" Ryan said awkwardly.

Yas sniggered at that a little while Graham just stood there awkwardly. They probably knew everything between us all. Missy and you especially. They knew you were together and Yas gushed to them about everything you did..and how she walked in on you completely undressed in Missy's bed.

"Okay. Well there's this room and this room with double beds. And those two rooms are slightly smaller if you two want them Ryan and Graham. There's clothes in there too..you might want to change" Allura told you.

"What's wrong with our clothes?" Graham asked, almost looking offended.

"Nothing they just don't really fit in over here. You can stay for now but maybe later try some new clothes on. Papa will come and meet you. He's busy at the moment...just like every other moment too.." she mumbled the last part under her breath, looking really upset by that.

You didn't know what to say at first before the doctor smiled at her "well we'll take a look at these rooms then yeah?" She said with a tone which was clearly trying to uplift everyone, especially Allura who looked more than just down.

"Of course. When you're done we can take a tour around the house. I'm sure you'd love to see everything, especially if you're staying for the moment" she smiled.

You all nodded your heads and Missy started to walk towards one of the double bed rooms. You followed behind her before opening the door and walking in. You were almost immediately breath taken.

This whole palace was so beautifully made and so grand. The room was huge. You were pretty sure the area was bigger than your whole apartment.

"Wow.." you breathed, looking around yourself in amazement, smiling widely.

"Nice isn't it" Missy smiled widely, looking around the place.

You nodded your head in response before taking a few steps inside the place. The room was huge and there were several paintings in the room. There was a huge bed in the middle against the wall, and of course another amazing chandelier. You didn't want to think of what would happen if that fell on you.

"This is beautiful" Missy smiled "you know, I once went to a place that was similar to this. I can't remember the planet anymore. Damn I just realised how many places I've been to. And how old I am" she exclaimed at that, huffing a little while shaking her head, her eyes wide.

You laughed a little at that, a bright smile on your face "you only just realised that? You're over two thousand years old, of course you'll have seen incredible things. A lot of them too" you smiled, walking over to the large window.

She laughed a little at that "I thought you were going to say of course I'm old" she said.

You raised your brows a little at that before laughing "of course I wouldn't say that! But..yeah you are old"

She raised a brow at you when you said that which caused you to laugh harder. She smiled at that while shaking her head and you looked out of the window.

"That's a nice tree" you said out loud, looking at the huge tree growing just beside the window.

You made a mental note of the fact that you could jump onto the branch and climb down the tree if anything happened. You paused a little at that, realising just how messed up you had become. You were so afraid at home that it had become normal, almost instinctive to find escape routes from where you were. In case you needed to get away...

"You okay?" Missy voice cut though your thoughts and you turned around before nodding your head a little.

"Yeah I was just thinking that's all" you sighed a little.

She came up to you at that, wrapping her arms around you. You looked up at her, wrapping your arms around her neck in return, staring into those blue eyes that shone with concern.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked quietly.

You nodded your head in return and she pulled you closer.

"What did you mean?" She asked quietly "about the equal good and bad thing?"

You sighed a little at that before biting your lip nervously before looking down a little.

"It's just...you guys are all so amazing...everything I see with you all. I'm just wondering if all the bad that happened in my life was so..big because..you're all so good? Maybe.." you swallowed a little in emotion "what if every good thing has to be balanced out..with a bad thing? You guys were just too good..maybe I was being punished?"

"For being happy?" Missy said with furrowed brows "that's not true. You deserve to be happy. We deserve to be happy. And I'm going to make sure nothing bad ever happens to you again do you understand me"

You looked at her while she said that with a serious face. Before nodding your head. She sighed a little before smiling and bringing you in for a hug. You rested your head against her chest before sighing in content, smiling and closing your eyes, letting her warmth envelop around you.