Woken up

You woke up with a slight headache. It definitely felt better than it did the first time you woke up in the venue. And you felt slightly less hung over now. Though you were still feeling quite horrible.

You placed a hand on your forehead, groaning slightly before rolling over and getting out of the bed. You took in a deep breath, trying to stand up properly and not throw up all over the place. You wondered what tome it was and how long you had been out for. You must have drank a lot yesterday. Really, you must have because you couldn't remember anything. Well, you could remember bits of things but nothing in full. It all kind of seemed like a big mush and blur.

You could vaguely remember something about talking with Jason. And quite honestly you were glad you couldn't remember anything more about it. You had a feeling he was the reason you started drinking loads anyways. But you also remembered the slow dance with Missy. It felt so good to have her body so close to yours. Her arms around you, the pair of you just taking in the moment. And of course you remembered the drunk karaoke. You always seemed to end up screeching whenever you were drunk singing.

You sighed before getting some clothes out of the wardrobe. You picked a nice simple too, hoodie and some leggings. You wanted to be comfortable. Especially after being in that dress all day. You were still in it.

You went into the bathroom, taking off your clothes before having a nice warm shower. You let the water cascade over you, thinking about a few weird questions. Like where did all the water come from in the TARDIS? And how did all the oxygen stay inside. Where did all the waste go? And where did the food come from? Where did anything come from? Was it even real? Was this water right here washing over you even real?

You chuckled quietly to yourself, shaking your head. Whatever the answers to these questions were, the TARDIS was and always will be amazing. You didn't want to think about it all because you knew that quite quickly it could get out of control. You would start to ask and question if any of this was even real. And you were fairly sure even the doctor didn't have the answers to some of your questions.

You washed yourself down, feeling your muscles relax and your body feeling refreshed. Especially after being in that ship for so long around those engines. You weren't entirely sure but you were fairly certain that those engines were puffing out some smoke.

Not a lot of it obviously, because you weren't coughing like crazy or anything. But you just felt like there was a bit of smoke around you even after. Like the smell stuck to you.

So it was good to be able to use the body wash and shampoo and everything properly. And once you were done in the shower, you switched it off, getting out and drying yourself and your hair, letting the damp strands of (h/c) hair rest over your shoulder.

You looked in the mirror, smiling to yourself at how you looked. You didn't look so skinny anymore. Not at like an anorexic level anyways. You had been eating properly again and you just overall felt better about yourself.

You grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste, starting to brush your teeth, thinking to yourself. You hoped the doctor wasn't too upset with you all for getting drunk. You didn't like it when she held a grudge against you or when you didn't get along. You were hoping she had gotten over it and was now just laughing at it. Or maybe just ignoring it and moving on. Anything but being angry with you.

You also wondered where you were going to be travelling today. And which planet the doctor had in mind for you all. Then again, she did tend to let you all choose too sometimes.

Once you had finished everything in the bathroom, you walked out and started to change into your clothes. Words couldn't even express how comfortable you felt in these clothes now. Nothing beat a good old oversized hoodie and some leggings.

You let your hair dry slightly before heading out of your room and towards the kitchen first before the console room. You were slightly hungry, and you were hoping to find the doctor so you could ask for some painkillers for your head. It was a dull ache but it still hurt, and was really distracting you.

You made your way to the kitchen and instantly went over to make yourself a pancake, mixing together the flower eggs and milk. You poured it on the pan before letting it gently sizzle away.

You smiled before waiting for the perfect moment to flip. You took the pan off the gas before shaking it around slightly, getting ready to flip. You were really good at flipping pancakes...you think.

You had technically only flipped a pancake once before and it..didn't go too well. But in your mind you had flipped so many times. So that made you a good enough flipper in your head.

"Ooh are you going to flip it?!" You nearly jumped out of your skin when hearing the doctors voice.

"Yeah" you smiled "and watch this" you threw the pancake right in the air, watching it as it went up, trying to follow its path to catch it.

Only for it to hit the roof and splatter everywhere slightly, the round breakfast item stuck right on the roof.

The doctor laughed at that while you just stared in embarrassment, your cheeks heating up.

"Well...maybe I'm not as good as I thought I was.." you mumbled quietly, while the doctor just continued to laugh in amusement.

You stared at the thing before sighing, realising that thing was stuck up there forever now. Well, you could always use a spatula to flip next time.