Healed

You started to drink her blood. You could hear the doctor start to pull at her chains more violently. You didn't know what else to do other than just accept your fate. Whatever this blood would do to you.

It tasted horrid. You could taste that metallic taste on your tongue and it made you want to gag. It coated your whole mouth and as much as you wanted to throw it up, you were forced to just drink it. You felt sick.

Every gulp you took, you could feel your throat hurting. You wondered how deep her fangs had actually buried into your skin. It felt as though she tore into your actual throat.

But at the same time, the more you drank, the more your neck started to die down in pain. It wasn't hurting as much and you could feel that it wasn't bleeding as much. Your wounds were actually healing up with her blood. It seemed like every drop of her blood was healing you further.

Until you weren't feeling anything else. Your head was clearing up a little though you were still woozy from the blood loss. Your head was spinning and you wanted nothing more than to sleep. But you were afraid that if you closed your eyes you would never open them again.

And at the same time, there was blood flooding into your mouth. You wanted to pull away but you were too weak. All you could feel was that your neck was no longer in pain. It felt fine. You blood still made it feel all sticky and gross.

"That's enough!" The doctor shouted "leave her alone!"

You felt Eva pull her wrist away from you, letting you breath a sigh of relief, your head still all floppy. The blood was running down your chin and it grossed you out intensely. But you were thankful.

You were thankful that she had healed you and not let you bleed to death or anything. Thankful that you weren't in pain anymore. Thankful that she helped you.

But at what cost? That was the question you were asking yourself. You had no idea what else vampire blood did to you and to your body. It could completely mess everything up. You were pretty sure no other human had drank vampire blood before. You had no idea what the side effects were to all of this. And maybe Eva was trying to trick you again.

"You're okay" Eva said quietly, before kissing the top of your head, running a hand through your hair.

You couldn't help but gulp a little, grimacing at the taste of metallic and blood in your mouth. You never asked for this. You shouldn't have made yourself vulnerable to her.

It was why you were still so confused as she ran her hand almost lovingly through your hair. And these small actions of endearment towards you. It confused you. Her hand was so gentle through your hair. And her kiss was so loving. You didn't understand. You didn't know how she really felt. How she really acted. Was she this cruel vicious creature or was she this loving and caring one?

"You need to get away from her" the doctor shouted, glaring at her.

"She just needs some sleep" Eva retorted "she's just tired. I've given her my blood she's healed" she explained.

"Will it..." you coughed violently as soon as you tried to use your voice, feeling your head spin as your throat clawed at you.

The vampire rubbed yourself back gently, still running her fingers through your (h/c) locks gently.

"Will it change me..into a vampire..." you rasped out in a voice barely over a whisper "a..am I going to be a vampire now..?" You asked, genuinely afraid.

You didn't want to be a vampire. You were perfectly happy as a human. And you didn't want to have to feed off blood and hurt other people to stay alive.

Eva chuckled lightly at that before shaking her head "no" she smiled "you need my venom for that my pet" she told you "and that would be quite painful" she whispered.

"As if this wasn't painful enough! She was screaming!" The doctor shouted "you could have killed her!"

"Oh no" Eva shook her head "I'm not killing you both anytime soon my pets. I want to keep you both" she said before kissing your head again "and your blood is way too delicious to be changing" she said in a low tone to you.

You didn't have the energy to say anything back to her. You just felt your eyes start to drop slightly as the faint feeling started to catch up to you. You didn't know what to do. All you knew was that you were never listening to the doctor again.

She stood up before walking over to the doctor at a slow pace. Her heels clicked against the ground before she was stood completely in front of the doctor, smiling at her.

"Well then my pet." She spoke up "I wonder how you taste. You certainly smell different. And your heart...two heartbeats?" She raised a brow in questioning.

You made a small noise of opposition, not wanting her to do what she did to you to the doctor.

"I'm a time lord" the doctor replied with a small smile "wanna know a secret?"

"Tell me while I'm drinking your interesting blood" Eva replied before leaning forward.

"Time lords are very good with chains and locks. While you've been busy I've been getting free" the doctor said before she punched Eva right across the jaw, sending her stumbling back.

You were surprised that her hands were free now. Thank god she managed to get free before anything serious happened. She must have been getting free that whole time.

The doctor ran over to you, and you could barely hear her words as Eva stood up again in anger, her eyes blazing red.

"You'll regret that my pet!" She growled.

Just then the doors opened, revealing Missy with a gun in her hand, pointing it directly at Eva.

"No today bitch!" Missy shouted.

Right before she fired the gun.