Wound

"Well I'll be back soon." Cobi said with a nod of the head before he shifted into his wolf form and running off.

It still amazed you how he could literally turn into a wolf and back again. You had seen his parents do it but...it was a lot more hectic when that happened. Not to mention you were slightly distraught with the war going on around you and all the bodies and blood everywhere. It still made you shiver remembering it. It made you sick to the stomach...

"Okay, so..are you going to do this yourself? I don't want to make you uncomfortable by making contact. Some of the elders told us you really freak out when being touched, especially if it's sudden" Karmilla asked, holding up the first aid kit while digging through and finding some things for you.

"Yeah..please. I can do it myself. I'm good with wounds and..cuts..." you gulped slightly, sighing quietly while thinking to yourself.

"Okay, here. This should clean the wound, though it makes it sting a lot so brace yourself. And this, speeds up the healing process. Then just put this over it to cover it so nothing else gets in it" she told you, handing over everything one by one.

You nodded your head in response before lifting up your shirt just enough so you could see the wound. It wasn't too bad, just a scratch. Though it was best not to let it just linger there and get infected. Especially seeing as you were in the middle of the forest and it could easily get infected and dirt could get in there. To think one of Cobi's canines did this...it didn't feel like that long ago when you were holding him in your arms. He was such a cute baby.

"He's usually really gentle with carrying people. I guess the landing was a little rough.." Karmilla said with a small shrug.

"Yeah but that's kind of expected when we come crashing down from so high up. I'm just..glad to be alive. Something I never thought I'd say" You laughed slightly, shaking your head.

"How did you fall in the first place? I mean I saw someone falling from the sky...I thought I was seeing things at first. But then when Cobi came back with you everything clicked" she smiled a little before furrowing her brows "how did you fall...you were higher than the actual trees." She asked in confusion and curiosity.

"That's...a long and kind of confusing story" you sighed before frowning "I just hope they find me..." you mumbled under your breath, feeling a limp form in your throat.

You had only just finally found the doctor and got them all back. You couldn't lose them again...this time they may never come back for you. You weren't even sure they knew where you were this time round.

"Who finds you?" Karmilla asked, causing you to shake your head in return and just focus on your wound, bringing the cleaning product up.

You hissed slightly and winced at the string stinging sensation going through you, taking deep breaths to keep yourself calm. You always hated things like alcohol wipes. The stinging was just as bad as the cutting itself, though personally you didn't like the stinging more.

"It doesn't look too deep" Karmilla spoke up "I think it is more of a graze or like a scratch. We won't need to get stitches or anything for it which is good" she smiled.

"Great, they even have stitches on this planet" you sighed, biting your lip and trying to keep in your whines of pain while cleaning up your wound.

"It's nearly nightfall anyways. Actually it's already quite dark here, the moon is coming up too. Cobi might be a wolf by now, as in the change is irreversible. He's learnt to control his strength and everything though, even in a full moon. So you don't need to worry about it" she told you calmly with a smile.

You nodded your head with a small hum, putting on the ointment to help heal your wound faster. You couldn't see any bruises or anything on you either, which was a good sign. You were, all together, in pretty good shape. You never knew what it would feel like to actually be falling like that... This was the second time however that you had been physically pulled back or saved in the last few days from falling.

"Where did you get those other scars from?" Karmilla suddenly asked you, making you freeze in surprise, not having expected that.

"Just...something in my past. I guess a lots happened in my past so" you laughed softly at that, shaking your head "that was a bit vague"

"Do you...mind if I asked what happened?" She asked quietly.

You frowned before putting on the gauze like object over your wound, finally being able to stop being so tense and to breath a sigh of relief. You were used to pain but that didn't mean it didn't still affect you. It still hurt...it always hurt.

"A lot happened" you mumbled in response to Karmilla's question, sighing heavily and looking down at your lap sadly, pulling your shirt down fully, covering yourself up.

You were starting to get a little cold out here. It was already dark and you weren't wearing many layers at all, not to mention you had just taken a shower which only made it feel colder out here.

And then there was everything that had gone on in your past. You weren't sure how to say everything that had happened or even if you could. It was confusing...and hard for you.

Especially everything about your child. You didn't even know how you managed to scream that out at the doctor and the others about it. You had barely spoken a word..but when you were around the doctor or Missy...things were different.

And now you didn't even know if you would ever see them again...