Knocked out

You watched as the young woman crouched down, putting this device in the middle of the room. The two still conscious men were starting to get more agitated, trying to escape their own traps. They looked like they were really stressed out and almost afraid. You rolled your eyes at that. You supposed they didn't want to become like their meat.

She pressed a few things before you felt a small shock wave, and the two still conscious guys, instantly were knocked out cold. The woman smiled at that, taking out the two earpieces. You and Missy followed suit, and you stared at the two limp bodies.

"They're not dead don't worry" she said as soon as you took them out "just knocked out cold. They should be out until the authorities get here. I called them, they should be on their way"

You nodded your head "okay, and I know they're not dead they're still breathing. Also the first place the doctor took me I was knocked out by a neural shock. Wasn't nice" you scrunched up your face slightly.

"Yeah well I had to make sure you knew. You're always the less violent one" she replied.

"Who used a neural shock on you?" Missy asked.

"Oh these people who wanted to destroy the people on the planet because they were forced away like years ago by their ancestors for being different. We managed to get them to negotiate and found peace eventually. No floating rocks killing anyone this time" you smiled.

"The first place the doctor took you" Missy smiled "your first alien planet?" She raised a brow.

"Yeah. It was amazing. The doctor really just...made me see how precious life was and just how much of a privilege it was to live. It was the first day in...a long time back then when I finally felt like that again. It's when I decided to travel with them all on the TARDIS" you smiled.

"Aww, hearing that story again just makes it so much more beautiful" the woman smiled, placing a hand over her chest.

You looked at her in confusion, something you had been feeling a lot since you'd met her. You sighed, shaking your head. You were about to ask her something before she spoke up again.

"We should probably get going. The police around here tend to be a lot more violent when it comes to arresting people. And I don't want to have to deal with all that. They'll literally take anyone they see in the place of interest into custody. It's a horrible system but hey, I can't complain. Not my planet" she smiled.

"What is your planet?" Missy asked.

She shrugged "I don't really have one. I like to travel a lot in time and space. Vortex manipulators are awesome. I mean they're a real bitch when you use them but you get used to it" she giggled "and (y/n) don't get mad that I swore"

You raised your brows "why do you think I'm gonna be mad that you swore?"

"Because you definitely were last time" she mumbled to herself.

"That's the doctor that gets annoyed with bad words" you said with a small grin "but I don't care"

"Missy's the one that doesn't care." She retorted.

Missy just shrugged, making you smile slightly. You really did adore her sometimes. Damn it, you couldn't say a word to her! Stupid nerves.

"Okay, shall we get going then. Let the authorities handle it from here. They won't wake up in a long time so we don't need to worry about that" the young woman suggested.

You nodded your head "sure thing. We should probably go back to the TARDIS now."

"Ooh, I can't wait to see everyone again." She smiled, already walking out.

You and Missy both followed behind her, and you got a cold chill down your spine when seeing the empty restaurant. Who would have known how crazy the people behind this place were.

"I wanted this dinner to have been normal you know" Missy grumbled in annoyance "I even got you this"

She reached into her pocket. You were kind of jealous that her dress had some pockets. You were sure they were bigger on the inside too. And your suspicions were confirmed with what she pulled out of it as you guys all stepped out of the building.

It was a white rose, your favourite flower. And somehow it wasn't crumpled or anything. It was perfect. It was so beautifully white, the purest colour of flower you had ever seen, and the petals were so big and wide, blooming beautifully.

You gasped lightly at the flower, looking up at Missy's eyes for a moment, coming to a halt as you stared back at the flower.

"Your favourite flower" she grinned.

"You remembered" you smiled, taking the flower, inhaling deeply through your nose, the scent filling you up.

She smiled "of course. It was...supposed to be a little more...well a little less out of the blue like this..I had this planned out."

You shook your head "it's perfect. This...is perfect.." you sighed in content, looking up at her with a smile.

"So cute!" You jumped out of your skin at hearing the woman's voice, turning to look at her, seeing her smiling at the two of you "you guys dating then or what? If you're not girlfriends is this the time where you two are like...Ooh I wanna go out for dinner with you" She giggled.

"We...went out as friends.." you blushed.

"Okay" she shook her head.

"Come on, back to the TARDIS" Missy said, grabbing your hand and heading back to the TARDIS with the woman trailing behind.

You entered the TARDIS, grinning and waiting for the girls reaction. As soon as you entered, you froze on the spot, seeing everyone stare at both you and Missy, and then at the woman. You weren't ready for what was about to happen next.