Suit

You had had been helping out with the dresses for a long while now, and Ryan and Graham had told you to hold off them coming over for as long as you could.

You had gotten into a fair few dresses by now. The one you had on right now was quite nice. And you were honestly considering getting it. It was a green almost emerald like colour, and was really silky and huffed the right parts of your body. And it didn't get in your way so you could easily run and whatever in these. Knowing your life on the TARDIS, you were definitely going to need to be able to run.

The only thing was that it showed your arms. But you liked the amount of cleavage it showed. It wasn't too much but not too little, almost a teasing amount. And considering it was only you and the team TARDIS that we're going to see you, along with maybe a few aliens, you didn't mind having your arms out this one time.

Your friends didn't judge you for your scars and things. They looked sure, but they never said anything. Nothing hateful anyways. They may ask if you were alright but that was about it. Maybe how you got them but you always dodged those questions. It was obvious which ones were inflicted by yourself and which ones were inflicted by others. And you were used to the states and questions by now. Although it still upset you sometimes.

The only thing you weren't ready for were the look of pity in your friends eyes. That was one thing you just could not get past. You really didn't need their pity. But you think you were all past that stage by now. It was almost...normal.

You smiled when seeing Yaz go inside the changing rooms to change into another set of clothes. You looked through a few more dresses before hearing footsteps coming your way.

You turned and your jaw dropped when you saw Missy. She was wearing...a suit. And god damn she looked incredible in it. It was more of a vintage looking suit with the ends of the sleeves where the hands are fanning out slightly if that was the right way to describe it, and really loose. The top few buttons were undone and her long black and purple lined jacket was just buttoned up in the middle. And it had one of those weird cool collars.

You instantly felt a rush of heat to your cheeks, feeling yourself become incredibly hot in the face when realising how good she looked in a hot. You didn't expect her to have looked this amazing.

You realised you had been staring at her for a while now and quickly cleared your throat, your blush only darkening on your cheeks. You looked away, and Missy seemed to snap out of her own trance when staring at you.

"Sorry.." you mumbled before looking back at her "you look really nice in that suit" you mumbled shyly, biting your lip slightly while running your eyes over her figure.

"You look really good in that dress" Missy replied, before clearing her throat "anyways.."

"Yeah" you smiled "since wen did you wear suits?" You asked her.

"Since the doctor forced me to try them on" she said with a small pout.

You giggled at that "Well you look really good in that. I like the purple lining. The doctor has good taste. Because you look really good. Have I said that before?" You laughed nervously, trying to get your face to cool off.

"Yeah" she smiled before walking towards you "did Yaz pick out that dress?" She asked.

"Well she just sort of threw a bunch of dresses my way" you told her.

"I really like that colour" she said, looking over your body, particularly your chest area which had your stomach doing backflips "looks good on you"

You gulped "everything looks good on you though" you smiled.

"Well" she grinned cockily "going away from that point, I brung Graham and Ryan here. Ryan should be coming this way soon, I sent Graham to help the doctor with the suits. Hopefully ehh can keep them both busy"

"Busy?" You asked "w..while we do what?" Your cheeks started to go redder as several not to innocent thoughts came to your mind, making you mentally curse yourself and your stupid racing heart.

"Find Elvis of course to perform live for us" she replied, making you breathe a sigh of relief "I was thinking, I've heard he owes the doctor a few favours. And wouldn't it be magical if we got him to sing live while they slow dance. Just imagine it" she smiled, her arm slowly coming to wrap around your waist "music playing, we slowly sway, it would be amazing" she whispered, looking deeply into your eyes with those beautiful blue ones.

You nodded your head, smiling slightly at that thought "I think it would"

"Well come on then" she smiled, her hand slipping into yours as she pulled you along.

You followed her, trying to keep up "Umm...don't we have to buy these clothes first before we leave?" You asked.

"Nah, we'll be coming back. We'll just hop back and bring him here. Ah, Ryan, there you are!" She quickly said.

You smiled when seeing Ryan there "hey. Yaz is changing right now into a dress. All you have to do is just tell her how you think it looks and just try make her try other dresses or different colours. You know how to do this right?"

"I've literally never gone shopping with a girl before let alone dress shopping (y/n)" he replied.

"It'll be fine just waffle your way through. Oh, and are you done with the venue?" You asked.

"Yup. Everything's ready. You guys just go get Elvis and we'll be off. I'll keep in contact yeah" he smiled.

"Sounds good" Missy nodded "just remember not to spill the beans about the date night"

"Why would I?!" Ryan exclaimed "it's like you don't trust me"

You laughed at that before Missy started to drag you away back towards the TARDIS. All you had to do now was find Elvis and being him to perform before dropping him back off again.

How hard could it be?