Talk

You stared at her in shock, both you and the doctor. You were looking in slight fear and slight awe. You never thought vampires would be real. Even on your travels with the doctor.

You suddenly started to laugh again, throwing your head back at this whole ridiculous situation.

"Bitch we are so dead!" You laughed.

"Don't talk like that (y/n)" the doctor shook her head.

"Why? It's true. I never expected to die by a fucking vampire!" You laughed "this is so stupid!"

"Do you swear all the time like that?!" The doctor raised her brows at you.

You shrugged "what does it matter, I'm a dead woman talking" you sniggered "I'm never listening to you again. Oh wait, there won't be an again! Jesus we're actually dead okay" you took a breath, sniggering stupidly.

"You sure you haven't taken anything?" The doctor narrowed her eyes at you, glancing over you.

You shook your head "Nope! Ask the vampire here"

The doctor rolled her eyes "okay well it's not a terrible situation we're in" she said "just stay positive!"

You giggled at that "you say that in front of the vampire. You know, the creatures that suck your blood and then you're dead" you told her "then again you can just regenerate right? Doesn't matter for you" you grumbled a little at that before pouting "I'm never listening to you again. Missy's such better company"

"Hey! I'm offended by that!" The doctor looked like she was about to cross her arms but was stopped by the chains, making her frown "this is ridiculous"

Eva chuckled at that before pinching the doctors cheek "you're both so cute!"

"And you're so weird!" You said in the same voice as if to mock her.

She raised a brow at you at that before walking over to you. You looked at her before narrowing your eyes a little.

"You're the person on that painting!" You exclaimed, just putting it together "I mean..same features, same hair...it's you right?" You asked.

She smiled at that "well this is my house"

"Your house?" The doctor echoed.

"That is what I said" Eva grinned "I've lived here for nearly four hundred years. I remember killing every single one of the people who once lived here. So much for a king. Pathetic. He barely put up a fight" she smirked evilly.

You gulped a little at that "so technically it's not your house..."

The doctor sighed at that "you know, you really need to work on your approach to these situations" she told you, making you smile a little.

"It's been my house for hundreds of years!" Eva growled "the closest thing you'll have to that pathetic king and his subjects or his family name will be their dead ghosts"

"Ghosts aren't real" you mumbled.

She smirked at that "exactly." She chuckled a little "they're all gone. And damn did they all make for a good feast. Their blood was the most delectable thing that I had tasted in a long time. I practically stained my lips with their blood"

You stared at her for a moment before looking at the doctor "and you said we're not dead?"

"Not yet my pet" Eva answered for you with a smirk.

You noticed that her eyes were still red however her fangs were no longer popped out. Though you couldn't help but sigh in annoyance slightly.

"I'm no pet!" You seethed "get it through your thick skull!"

She hummed a little in amusement "yet you're the one in chains"

"That's because you're mentally disturbed. So, what you gonna do with us? Kill us? Well you should know that I'm not afraid of you. Or death. So that's..stupid" you pouted a little when not being able to find a better word.

She chuckled at that before wrapping her arms around you, making you wiggle about in protest. You didn't even know this woman! Crazy vampire.

"Oh no, I'm not going to be killing my brand new pets anytime soon" she smiled "you have no idea how long I've been waiting for some new people to walk into my home. I've been starving for some fresh blood"

"So you are going to drink from us" you sighed a little.

"We can talk first" Eva smiled "but we can do other things too" she whispered seductively before her lips attached to yours, making you tense up and freeze in shock.

You were relieved when she pulled away from you, making you look at her with red cheeks. You weren't expecting that at all. She giggled in response, kissing your cheek.

"I take good care of my pets done worry" she spoke in a casual tone.

You gulped a little "you've chained me up though..."

"You'll run away if I don't" she said with a small pout, running her hand through your hair, making you move away slightly.

You were so weirded out right now. You didn't know how to respond.

"You're a vampire?" The doctor spoke up, making you glad that she was taking Eva's attention off you for a second.

"Yes" she smiled in response.

"Your skin isn't pale or anything...and you don't die in the sun..right?" She asked.

The vampire just rolled her eyes and sighed a little at that, shaking her head.

"There are a lot of things that people make up about vampires. No I'm not pale and no I'm not going to die in the sunlight" she told you.

"But you do drink blood" you said.

"Of course...and my does your blood smell intoxicating.." she buried her face into your neck and growled again, making you scrunch your face in awkwardness.

"Why do you think we're your pets?" You asked, trying to move away from her in case she bit your neck.

She sighed at that before pulling back and looking at you, her hands still on your hips.

"Because you are my pets sweet one" she smiled "you all are. I've been waiting so long for people. And I'm going to take all of you. Even those other ones rambling around in my house. I can hear them. I'll get them in a second." She made eye contact with you again "just like I can hear your thumping heart"

You gulped at that "you can hear my heart?" You mumbled quietly.

She smirked "I can read minds too. Do you want to see?" She whispered, reaching her hands to both sides of your face.

You were about to protect when she pressed her forehead against yours.