Morning

You yawned a little, stretching and opening your eyes slowly. You smiled when seeing Missy move to look down at you also with a smile on her face.

"Good morning sleepy head" she smiled, making you giggle a little.

"Good morning" you replied back before narrowing your eyes "also, sleepy head? How long did I sleep for?" You asked her, rubbing your face and eyes a little.

"About seven hours." She replied with a smile before sighing "which is incredibly long. What do you even do for seven hours in your little dream land? It can't be that interesting up there" she complained, making you laugh in amusement.

"I'm a human we need to sleep longer than you do okay. And besides, only seven hours? It means I have a whole hour left that I'm allowed to sleep for so I guess it's goodnight again" you grinned before closing your eyes.

"I think seven hours is long enough but sure if you want to sleep more..." Missy replied, trailing off a little.

You opened your eyes quickly at that, smiling and shaking your head. She grinned at that while you sat up slowly.

"Yeah no thanks. I'm fully refreshed" you said while moving your arms over your head and stretching them fully, feeling some of your joints cracking.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Missy asked you, placing her hands behind her beautiful glowing locks.

"Well firstly I need to have a shower and fix my hair. Look how messy this is" you exclaimed, pointing at your hair while trying to tame it, running your whole arms over them.

Missy laughed at that before sitting up and facing you "I like your hair. And the messy thing...just own it. And anyone who says anything mean to you I'll beat them up for you" she smiled, making you shake your head.

"You'd have a lot of people to beat up if you would really do that Missy. Throughout my life...not everyone has been nice" you told her, sighing a little.

"Give me their names and addresses. I'll just go and...talk to them" she smiled before cracking her fingers, making you shake your head with an amused smile.

"No. It's all in the past. And anyways, you don't beat up people remember. Then you're just as bad as them. Plus, quite frankly they're not worth the effort. I'd rather spend time with you and the doctor and Yaz, Graham, Ryan. All of us in the TARDIS. Ooh and go to a whole planet I've never been to before. And have an adventure!" You said with a smile.

"Hmm, that does sound fun. Maybe we could go to this planet I went to...ooh a long time ago now. But they have amazing food there. You'll love it! Just don't try their drinks their...they don't really end well with humans. But apart from that, it's great!" She smiled, making you laugh a little "oh and there's this all you can eat buffet there. Actually, you know what we need to go there some time. Whoa, I just realised, there's a lot of places I've said I'll take you too. Okay, well I'll take you one day I promise"

You smiled at how she was rambling before wrapping your arms around her and hugging her closely. She seemed a little surprised at first but she chuckled nonetheless and hugged you back, squeezing you a little.

"Whats this for?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just felt like hugging you" you replied before pulling back "and the visiting places, you don't need to promise anything. I like wherever we go. Just being back on the TARDIS is such a privilege to me you wouldn't even understand. I'm just glad I'm back. We can go wherever I don't really care. Unless it's a place we'd die...then I'd rather not. But then again everywhere we go has some kind of threat doesn't it" you laughed, shrugging a little.

Missy smiled before nodding her head in response "well we're going somewhere today too. Like always. Time travel is the best. We can travel forever (y/n). It's so great!" She smiled, "visit wherever we want, whoever we want. Break the rules" she grinned at that, and you could see in her eyes a small spark of mischief when she said that.

"I hope we're not talking about time space rules here. The doctor told me that if you break those it ruins the whole universe" you raised a brow at her.

She just grinned in response before shrugging "well...rules are more like...guidelines" she told you, making you raise both brows in surprise before laughing.

"Sounds like that pirates of a Caribbean movie. Speaking of which, all of us haven't watched a movie in a long time together. We should do that again. Last time with Annabel, Ryan got so scared remember" you laughed, remembering that as though it were yesterday.

"Yeah I do! He kept hiding behind his cushion. Such a baby. So much for being the big man" She mocked playfully before joining you in the laughter, her hand coming to slip into yours.

You sighed happily, a wide and lazy smile on your face. Things were a lot simpler back then. Even that food fight at the end was great fun. It had been a long time since anything like that had happened to you. Something just...normal.

"Maybe we should watch the second Annabelle next time?" Missy suggested with a grin, making you giggle.

"Ryan won't be too happy about that. But I'm all for it. Can't wait." You grinned.

"Great! We can set up a date and things for it then. Let the others know" Missy smiled.

"Sounds great. Well, I'm going to have a shower" you smiled "I need something to refresh my mind from that nice dream"

"I had a nice dream too! I killed my teacher" she exclaimed, making you look at her with a questioning look before laughing.

"You and your weird psychotic mind" you shook your head before kissing her cheek and getting up and heading to the beat groom.