See again

"It..looks a bit too fancy don't you think?" You asked, looking at the clothing Missy had held up for you to wear.

It was one of the really sparkly clothes. And it just...looked really expensive. Truth be told you were too afraid that you would end up ripping it or something.

"It's the least fancy one I could find" Missy told you, rumbling about in the wardrobe a little more before shaking her head and shrugging with a sigh.

"Missy, look at it! These clothes are super expensive and definitely not not fancy" you told her, gesturing to the clothes on her hands.

Just then a voice spoke behind you with a little amusement "it's how people dress here"

You turned around and both you and Missy raised your brows and widened your eyes in seeing the person standing there.

"Angel!" You exclaimed, before pausing and turning back around to Missy "I didn't mean you I meant..her.." you pointed to Angel before smiling at her "it's been ages!"

"It hasn't been that long" Angel laughed "but then again that's the turn of events on my line. So what about you two" she smiled "how far are we this time? Do you guys recognise me first of all?"

You furrowed your brows a little "of course we do. It's you Angel. You were in that canabalistic resta-"

"Ah!" Missy quickly stopped you from saying too much "maybe best not to say that. Might still be in her future. She's a time traveler like us remember" she told you "don't want to be giving away any spoilers"

"I don't mind a few here and there" Angel laughed "well, how well do you know me? Do you..know who I am in relation to you?" She asked, causing you both to furrow your brows in confusion at that "guess not then..." she trailed off a little.

"What? We only saw you once before" you told her.

She sighed at that before her eyes widened "oh my god so you guys both really don't know who I am yet! Like..who I am. And you're still human!" She exclaimed, pointing at you, making you furrow your brows in confusion.

Before what she said started to sink in. Not just with you but also with Missy. Your face turned into one of shock and wide eyes, your mind running at a million miles per hour, from thought to thought on what she just said.

"What?!" Both you and Missy exclaimed at the same time, staring at Angel with shock written all over your faces.

"Oops" she giggled lightly "I'm really bad with spoilers...never got used to it" she shrugged before smiling.

"What do you mean still human?!" You asked, slightly afraid of what she meant.

"Nothing you need to worry about. And also you should know that I say some random shit sometimes...also don't tell me off for swearing. Like I know you love it when we spend time together but please I can't be grounded again!" She whined like a child to you before she looked over at Missy "please don't let her ground me!"

"I'm so confused" you whispered, before shaking your head and rubbing your forehead, feeling a headache start to come along.

"What are you even doing here?" Missy asked "and what do you mean by..literally everything you're saying. It doesn't make sense! It's quite frustrating at times" she sighed a little.

"Oh well I saw the TARDIS outside. So I decided to see where you guys were staying. It wasn't too hard to find you guys. I told them I was with you guys, just a little late. And then Allura let me in. And her dad. Also, wow I'm just realising how early all of this is for you both. It's only your second time seeing me?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes" you replied before frowning deeply "I really can't deal with this right now" you mumbled to yourself.

You were having one of those moments. Like you just wanted to stay in bed. Grief, that's what it was. You knew the difference of depression from Jason and grief of losing your unborn child.

"You look sad" Angel suddenly said, making your eyes snap up to hers, still stricken by how similar they looked to Missy's, a beautiful blue, exactly like hers "what's wrong?" She asked, looking concerned and worried.

"Nothing" you mumbled in response "I'm just in a bit of a mood that's all" you told her "plus a lot of bad things happened in my life which really doesn't help"

"What happened?" She asked, her eyes looking sad.

"Nothing" you grumbled

You turned around, grabbing the clothes missy had holding up, deciding to just put it on and deal with it. Missy herself wasn't already in one of the really beautiful styled clothes. You weren't sure what it was called but she looked good in them.

"Please tell me what's wrong" Angel said, sounding like a concerned child "m- please."

You furrowed your brows a little at what she was about to say, confused as to what she cut herself off from saying. You just decided to tell her, quite frankly not having the energy to deal with putting up a fight. It was a problem, you often just felt drained. Like sudden outbursts. Other times you were completely normal...

"I'm just grieving okay" you mumbled quietly, shaking your head a little "I had a miscarriage not long ago and I'm just thinking about that okay."

Missy wrapped her arm around you before kissing your forehead gently to soothe you.

"Of your first child..." she whispered in response, looking at you with those unusually familiar eyes.

You frowned in confusion a little at that before looking up at her "what?"

"I'm from the future...it's just..well this is one of those stories you never really shared with me" she mumbled quietly.

"Yeah well it's personal and doesn't have anything to do with you" you retorted, feeling a little angry.

She opened her mouth like she was about to protest before closing her mouth again, biting her lip.

Missy furrowed her brows a little "wait, did you say Allura's dad let you in?" She asked.

"Yeah" Angel replied.

"He wants to meet us" you quickly said before heading towards the bathroom to change "it was good to see you again Angel!" You called out on the way.

"You too. It always is good seeing you both" she smiled in response.