Hit

Trigger warning! There's abuse and other things mentioned here please read with caution!

You paused and reached for your keys in your pocket to your flat, a soft smile on your face as those last few moments replayed in your head over and over again. That wonderful kiss...

It wasn't hard or demanding like usual, Missy would often get very intimate and passionate with her kisses. But it was much softer and loving...just our lips upon each other and sending such love through them. It left them tingling and a funny feeling in your stomach. You felt like a schoolgirl again, just giggling stupidly at a small kiss. But it meant the world to you. It just let you know how much she cared about you and how much she loved you. And of course vide versa, how much you loved her.

You sighed in annoyance, trying to look around for your keys, wondering if you had left them on the TARDIS. But you soon found it, except the door opened before you even had the chance to open the door...And what stood there..who stood there, scared you almost instantly. The look on his eyes...you could tell he was angry..for what? You had no idea..though you had a feeling you were about to find out.

"Jason..." you breathed, staring at him for the first time in...a long time "w..what's going on..."  you stuttered, nervously and in fear, scared of what was about to happen.

You hadn't seen him in a long time. You didn't even see him after the miscarriage... Though he was there when it happened, in the hospital. He was forced to stay just outside the doors, all the doctors and nurses were with you seeing as this was...a severe and fatal situation. He was looking through the door though...and as soon as he realised that the baby was gone..he just ran off. He wasn't even there for the funeral. The one time you had seen him after that he had blamed you for the miscarriage...for something he thought you did. But you never did...you wouldn't do anything to put your baby in harms way.

Seeing him again was weird...and scary. His whole demeanour has changed by now. He went back to his old self after the miscarriage...probably even worse. He was always angry around you, and you always did anything you could to try and act softly around him, as not to get hurt again.

"What's going on?! Don't act like you weren't just kissing some girl (y/n)!" He growled angrily, making you flinch and your heart rate rising.

He saw that...how did he see that?! You were so done...you were so dead..he was going to kill you! And just like that you turned to bolt away from the room, only for him to quickly grab your arm before you could, covering your mouth as to stop you screaming in utter fear. It wasn't even just the contact that was scaring you here...it was the utter fear of what he was about to do next.

"Oh no you don't!" He shouted before throwing you into the house and slamming the door shut.

You scrambled away from him as soon as you could, ignoring the painful feeling in your wrist from when you fell. You started to breath heavily and shakily, nothing but panic and fear raising within you. Please..god please...

"You think I couldn't see you?! What are you, fucking some girl behind me back?! Who even is she! You little bitch!" He shouted, making you let out fearful cries.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry Jason please!" Your voice was laced with the panic that was running through your chest, restricting your ability to breathe properly.

You screamed out when he made his way over to you, your body instantly freezing up as you raised your arms up to protect your face, closing your legs as tightly as you could to protect yourself from the worst possible thing that could happen.

He instantly grabbed your already injured hand, twisting it painfully, so much so that you felt something break as a crack filled the room, along with your screams. He punched your stomach, instantly knocking the wind out of you as more pain flooded your body. You couldn't even scream at that, only wheezing for the air you so desperately needed as your free hand moved to grab your stomach. The searing pain in your wrist that Jason so painfully held was unbearable. And Jason easily moved to sit over your lap to keep you down in place.

"Jason please..." you cried, taking in sharp intakes of breath.

"Shut the fuck up you little slut! You're mine do you hear me! MINE!" He screamed so loudly it nearly deafened you.

With that his fists finally started to make contact with your face, nearly knocking you completely out. Your lip busted open and the coppery taste filled your mouth. Your nose was hit and more blood made it's way trickling down your face. Your face was covered in bruises and pain filled you. His big hand was wrapped around your neck, squeezing harshly and not letting you breathe at all. You couldn't even move your broken wrist...it hurt like hell. Everything hurt... Your screams just filled the air.

"Since you're such a slut I should treat you like one!" He growled angrily, stepping up and finally releasing your neck, letting you breathe with desperate coughs.

You instantly rolled to your side, curling into the foetal position desperately, letting out sobs and cries. Though even still...not tears fell. You were horrible...

You then suddenly felt more kicks on your back, making you scream out in pain, your body tensing as fear wracked through you. Your body was shaking in pain while blood spat out of your mouth.

As soon as it stopped you were letting out painful cries, your stomach and back hurting. Your heart froze in utter terror though when you heard something starting to unzip...

"NO!" You screamed as loud as you could trying to crawl away, knowing what was coming as he grabbed your legs, pulling you back to him.