Prison Ball

Yn's POV

"Yn, no offense, but you look like you've been hit by a bus" Adam said. "I told her the same thing this morning" Archie said as he joined me by my desk. "It's just allergies. I'll be fine" I say and sneeze into my arm. "I came to see if she could take the case off, seeing as she can barely go 5 minutes without sneezing or coughing" Archie said. "That's not tr-" I cut myself off as I sneezed again. "Told you" Archie said to me.

"Guys, I'll be fine. There's nothing a little Benadryl can't fix" I say and open my desk drawer. However, my allergy medicine was nowhere to be found. "Did one of you take my medicine? I swear to god, if it was you Adam" I say. "Yn, you ran out of Benadryl last time you used it" Jay said. "Ugh" I groan and flop down into my seat. "Today is going to be hell." "It won't be because you're heading home" Archie said.

"I've dealt with allergies before you know" I say. "Not like this. Can you guys just tell her to come home with me" Archie asked Adam and Jay. "Yn, if you don't go home, I'm exposing your stash to the rest of the unit. I'll also tell them about what happened last week in the locker room" Jay said. "You wouldn't dare" I say. "You want to find out" Jay asked. I sighed as the memories from last week hit me. "Fine. I'm going home" I say. "Wait. What happened in the locker room" Adam asked. "You better not say anything to him" I tell Jay. "I promise I won't. Just go home" Jay said. 

"Yeah yeah. I'm going. I hate you all, by the way" I say and sneeze into my arm. "We love you too Yn" Adam shouted as Archie brought me back downstairs. "I'm thinking pizza and jalapeno poppers along with a movie marathon. What do you think" Archie asked me. "Well, if I can't be at work, that's the next best thing. Lets go" I say.