Descent

A/N: I'm trying a new format for my writing. Comment down below if you like it or if I should go back to the old way.

Yn's POV

Jay smiled against my lips as the water rained down on us. We had been taking our showers together a lot recently, and lets just say that half of them resulted in steamy make-outs, sometimes even a step further. Jay was hot outside of the shower, but inside of the shower, with water running down his chest and soaking into his hair, he was hot on a whole other level.

"I love doing this" Jay said.

"Me too" I say and kiss him again. My arms were now wrapped around Jay's neck, and my fingers were running through the hair at the nape of his neck.

Just then, my phone buzzed from it's spot on the bathroom sink, and Jay groaned against my lips.

"Don't look at it" he said.

"What if it's work" I ask.

"That's exactly why I don't want you to look at it" Jay said.

"I know you don't want me to, but I have to" I say and peak my head around the shower curtain to get a better look at my phone. Once I had seen the text on my phone, I turned to Jay. "That was Adam. We've got a case" I say.

"Ugh. I knew you shouldn't have looked at the text" Jay said.

Jay and I finished showering pretty quickly and got dressed, making our way down to the parking lot. Once we got to Jay's truck, I turned to Jay.

"Can I drive" I ask.

"You know I don't let anyone drive my truck" Jay said.

"I know" I say and step forward, placing my hands on his chest and flicking my eyes up to Jay. "But I was hoping we could do a little trade. You let me drive the truck, and once this case is solved-"

Jay cut me off. "Deal" he said and handed me the truck keys.

We met up with the rest of the team on the side of a street where they were getting ready for a bust.

"Hey, you know where Antonio is" Voight asked.

"Uh, no" I say.

"I've been calling him but I haven't gotten an answer" Kim said.

"Right, so Hailey, Burgess, and I will take the front. Ruzek, Atwater, Yn, you guys take the back" Jay said.

"All right, hit it. I'll see you all back at the district" Voight said.

"Do we have any names or pictures" Hailey asked.

"No, we're flying blind. But that makes it fun" Jay said.

"Of course you would say that" I say.

Adam, Kevin, and I were all waiting in the back, just chilling out. "So, how was everyone's day" I ask.

"Good. I looked at a new apartment" Adam said.

"Was it a nice place" I ask.

"I mean, it's a little above my price range, but it's pretty great" Adam responded.

"Nice, bro" Kevin said.

"Adam, I've got four coming out the back" Kim said through the radio.

Just then, like Kim had said, 4 people ran out the back door. Adam and I were able to get three of them on the ground pretty quickly, but one ran off, and Kevin chased after him.

"Stay on the ground" I say to the three people in front of me.

That's when another person from the side of the house ran towards the alleyway, and Kim sighed in annoyance. "I'll get him" she said and ran after him.