Chapter 1 Taking a boat

The river is turbulent, and several large ships pass by the river. The river washes against the boards, causing waves of spray. People who stand on the deck and look at the water will be dazzled by the rushing water, as if the water is hitting them. body.

The deep blue water of the river is bottomless, and when you look around, you can't see both sides of the river, only a few duckweed boats are washing in the river water, and a few boats are loaded with soldiers from the north. The endless river water, they are not good at water quality, lest they fall into the river and be buried in the belly of the fish.

"My God, I don't even dare to look into the water, for fear that I'll fall." Smelling the unique fishy smell of the river with the tip of his nose, a soldier patted his chest with compassion.

"Let me face these waters, I would rather go to the battlefield and fight the enemy to the death." Another soldier raised his hand on the verge of death, his face was blue, obviously fainted from seasickness.

"Where is the general? The general has been in the water for a long time, how can he still not come up."

"...Don't have any accidents."

"Nonsense!" Hearing the whispers of the two soldiers, the deputy general Zhang Changle scolded: "You think the general is like you. Yes, landlubbers one by one." The

two soldiers who were afraid of water quickly shrank their necks like ostriches.

Zhang Changle looked at the vast and deep azure sky in front of him, which was the same as the bottomless blue color. In fact, he was quite uncertain. Is General Duan's water quality really that good? He had been with the other party for several years, but he didn't know that the general was so good at water that he could come and go freely in such a river.

After a long time, someone exclaimed: "The general is back."

Zhang Changle's eyes were filled with joy, he quickly looked towards the place where the sound came from, and hurried to the corner of the boat, until he saw the familiar figure in the water, and then he let it go. Hanging to the heart.

A tall, mighty and vigorous man climbed onto the boat neatly until he stood up. His towering height faintly gave people a strong sense of oppression, making people see him at the first sight in the crowd, outstanding , To put it bluntly, it is probably such a person who feels extraordinary at first glance.

He was only wearing a pair of yellow trousers. At this time, the wet fabric was tightly attached to his strong muscles, and the outline of his slender legs could be seen at a glance. Crystal drops of water flowed over the wheat-colored muscles, shining brightly under the bright light. The sharp-edged eight-pack abs outlined the perfect shape of the abdomen, and the streamlined handsome figure looked at the men around him with envy.

Zhang Changle said: "General, you have finally come up."

Duan Shubai smiled, one hand grabbed his lieutenant's shoulder, and the other hand threw the things in his hand on the board, and said heartily: " Brothers, I invite you to eat fish tonight."

Seven or eight fresh fish with glistening scales were drawn by aquatic plants on the boat board, struggling and flicking their tails, full of vitality.

The soldiers on the side were in a daze. It turned out that General Duan not only went down to swim, but also brought back a bunch of fish. Among them, the landlubbers who came from the north, they were really amazing.

Zhang Changle handed a jug of wine to Duan Shubai, Duan Shubai drank a few sips on his back, thinking: Have fun.

"General, is it true that after eating fish, you won't be afraid of water in the future?" the soldier who was seasick and became drunk asked weakly.

"Maybe." Duan Shubai smiled, and patted the soldier's shoulder: "We are here in Yangzhou, how can we do without water? After a while, we will let you train in water."

Thinking of that In the foreground, a group of people who are afraid of water only feel that the road ahead is gloomy.

After teasing with his brothers for a while, Duan Shubai carried half a jug of wine, strode towards the cabin and lifted the curtain to enter. Once in the cabin, he didn't care too much, just sat on the floor with a big horse and golden sword, and after taking a sip of wine, he narrowed his eyes slightly. Her phoenix eyes glanced nonchalantly at the young man in brocade clothes who was sitting on the wooden chair.

That young man has a handsome appearance, with exquisite facial features, as if he came out of a painting. His handsome eyebrows, red lips, and straight Qiong nose, it is not an exaggeration to say that he looks like a good girl. He wears a jade crown on his head, His long black hair hangs down on his shoulders, with jade tassels faintly sandwiched in his black hair, making him even more luxurious and flawless. The goose-yellow and snow-white silk and satin clothes completely reveal his nobility, and the pendant around his waist Clear and gorgeous, he is really a jade-like person.

Behind the jade-like handsome young master was a fifteen or sixteen-year-old boy, dressed in green clothes, green onions sprouting from the water.

Duan Shubai slowly swallowed the wine in his mouth, feeling in his heart, it's really...too out of place.

The group of people outside plus him are all rough men who can make mud. Who would have thought that there would be a handsome young man and a tender boy among them. Duan Shubai felt in a daze that he was leading a group of brothers. The robber who robbed the son of a rich family, or the leader of the bandit snatched back a flower-like beauty and took his brothers to guard him back to be the wife of the village...

But in fact, he took his newly married beautiful wife to take up the post.

Yes, this handsome and noble son in front of him is Duan Shubai, General Duan Duan's newly married husband, Shuang'er, the son-in-law of the Boyang Hou family in the capital, born in a noble family, with a noble status, tsk...

Duan Shubai Originally, he was not the current Duan Shubai, but a field special soldier in the modern Changwang Military Region, but he has retired. In an anti-drug rescue operation to support the border, in order to save an eight-year-old boy among the villagers, he was bravely injured and left with a disability in his right leg, so he had to leave the army after nearly ten years. Duan Shubai looked at his disabled right leg , I don't regret that I sacrificed my life to save others, but it's a pity that I didn't have the opportunity to participate in the military competition in country Y. For this competition, their team has been training for a long time...

Returning home with 1.8 million retirement pay, Duan Shubai's only wish as an old bachelor is to find a virtuous daughter-in-law, live a happy life with his wife and children on the kang, and drink a little wine from time to time. The second aunt at home introduced him to an ordinary girl who had graduated from college for two years. No, he was on his way to a blind date, but something went wrong halfway. He had just rescued a four-year-old who was almost hit by a truck. He was knocked into the wedding night of General Duan Shubai's bridal chamber.

Just like that, the transition from a blind date to a marriage was made directly.

Really exciting.

In other words, getting a beautiful daughter-in-law is not necessarily a good thing. For Duan Shubai, even an ordinary-looking girl with some acne is better than such a noble and flawless beauty, who is even more beautiful. Beautiful is also a man, no breasts and no buttocks, how hard it is, what kind of twins, can have children just like women, but the difference between men and women is not just about having children.

The world he transmigrated into is also really interesting. In this world besides men and daughters, there is another kind of existence called Shuang'er. Shuang'er looks like a man, but they can have children like daughters. Married, the difference between them and a man is that there is a red cinnabar mole between their eyebrows. Apart from the difference in appearance, Shuang'er's strength is slightly stronger than that of a woman, but far inferior to that of a man. Children are not as good as women.

It can be said to be a very embarrassing group of people.

In this world, there were men and women first, and then Shuang'er evolved from men. The original Shuang'er was also called a man, but with the changes in their bodies, they could no longer impregnate women, but could only give birth to men. They are distinguished from normal men and are gradually called Shuanger.

The existence of Shuang'er in this dynasty is also very rare. Originally, the number of Shuang'er was not many, but dating back to the previous dynasty when the country was subjugated, there was a disastrous concubine who bewitched the emperor. She was a beautiful Shuang'er. After Tai-zu succeeded to the throne, he ordered the execution of Shuang'er, who was beautiful in the world, as a lesson from the previous dynasty. Shuang'er's status fell to the lowest point in a certain period of time. There was a time when men who were officials were not allowed to marry Shuang'er. As the main wife, it was not until several generations of emperors passed that Shuang'er's status was improved again, but in the eyes of the old and rigid people, Shuang'er was still an unknown existence.

Speaking of his current status, Duan Shubai, General Duan, is a hussar general personally appointed by the emperor. However, the title of military attache's general is just a good name, but it also shows the honor Duan Shubai shoulders. Duan Shubai originally came from a mud-legged background with a low status, but he was born powerful, lucky and talented in military affairs. When the eunuch Zhongjuan caused rebellion in the dynasty, the people complained a lot, and there was a lot of public anger. The Jinlian Party rebellion broke out the year before last. Duan Shubai made countless military achievements in quelling the rebellion.

Not only that, he is also a popular person in front of the uncle of the country, and he can be said to be in the limelight in the court for a while, but Duan Shubai himself is very happy, self-willed, does not understand the ins and outs of civil servants, and offends him in the officialdom many people. As the saying goes, "The cunning rabbit dies, the lackey cooks, and the good bow hides", after removing the rebel army, Duan Shubai, a guy who holds a heavy soldier and knows what is good or bad, naturally begins to be hated by the little emperor and the uncle of the country.

During a banquet, Duan Shubai fell in love at first sight with Xiao Yueqing, the prostitute daughter of the Erfang family in Boyang Houfu, and arranged for someone to enter the palace to ask the emperor to give him a marriage. The news was known to the Xiao family before it entered the palace. Eating swan meat, it happened that there were only orphans and widows left in the first house of the Xiao family. .

The beautiful lady has turned into a pair, and the original Duan Shubai is also dissatisfied. He has strong limbs and a simple mind. Not only is he dissatisfied with the marriage, he also made some absurd things to vent, which made the emperor catch him His little braid appointed him as the prefect of Yangzhou, and he went to the post immediately after marriage. Yangzhou is not a good place, so if he was asked to be the prefect of Yangzhou, he was actually demoted from the capital.

After receiving this news, Duan Shubai, who thought he was helpless, drank all day long to forget his sorrows. After waking up drunk the day before the wedding, he was another ghost from modern times.

They are both Duan Shubai.