Chapter 40 Requirements

In the yard of a tile-roofed house on the top of Liuye Mountain, several women were tied up in the yard with their hands and feet bound.

"I don't want to live anymore. Now that I have lost my innocence, what's the point of living?" A disheveled woman in a blue sarong lay on the ground with a mournful face and wailed.

These women were originally villagers from Shangxi Village, but they were taken up to the mountain by bandits who burned, killed and looted, and were even ruined by bandit leaders.

Feng Tingting stared at the mouth of the well in the yard with dark eyes. In the well was her former good friend Liu Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu couldn't bear the humiliation and committed suicide by throwing herself into the well.

Xu Cui'er beside her was a little scared, trembling all over, her lips trembling and said: "Tingting, don't you also want to—" Throw yourself into the well.

Feng Tingting was still wearing a wedding gown, which was blood-red and blood-red. Her complexion was pale, and the dark red wedding gown made her look like a ghost. When the robbers entered the village, Feng Tingting was making wedding clothes at home. In a few days, she would A young man from the Cui family was about to be married as a daughter-in-law. When the bandits entered the village, they knocked her unconscious and snatched her wedding dress. When humiliating her, they forced her to change into an unfinished wedding dress.

There was a thick bruise on the corner of her mouth, with streaks of blood in it, and the smell of iron entered her tongue. Feng Tingting barely moved her lips: "I want to dance, I have already danced."

"What are you dancing, come on, little beauty, Come give me a kiss." At this time, the courtyard door was pushed open, and a man walked in with a wine jar and staggered a few steps. The man had a full beard and greasy food residue stuck to his beard. , Looking at it from a distance, it feels extremely disgusting.

Last night, the bandits in Liuye Mountain gathered together to drink and gamble, and they played all night long.

For bandits, every day is a day of celebration, not to mention, they have robbed so much food and money, it is a good time for gambling and gathering.

"Come and kiss me." As soon as the man entered the yard, he walked towards Xu Cui'er, stretched out his face like a pig's head, and approached Xu Cui'er's face with a sinister beard.

"Ah!" Xu Cui'er screamed.

Xu Cui'er closed her eyes, and her beard fell on her body. There was no other movement. When she opened her eyes, Xu Cui'er saw a big hole in the back of the bearded man's head. Blood flowed from the hole. Feng Tingting stood holding a stone. Behind her, the rope in her hand had been pulled away, and there were bloody red marks on her wrist.

dead!

Xu Cui'er was so scared that she couldn't scream, she was terrified, her eyes were empty, "Tingting, you killed someone."

Feng Tingting calmly threw the stone aside, she found a knife from the bearded man, and dragged him She dragged her legs to the well, and she murmured: "I won't throw you down, so as not to dirty Xiaoyu's place."

"Tingting, what are you doing?"

Feng Tingting turned her head: "The people outside are still sleeping. , do you want to escape with me?"

"Escape? How can we escape, there are people guarding outside..."

"What if we are caught back?"

"We can't escape, Tingting, you Don't do stupid things."

"Do you still remember the person who ran away yesterday, they raised a dog, and she was bitten to death by the dog..."

Feng Tingting hugged the knife to her chest: "If you don't leave, I will leave, or I will die." Get out of this ghostly place."

Feng Tingting walked out of the yard, carefully bypassed the two drunken thieves at the door, and ran out along the wall. When she was about to escape from the stone gate, the patrolling thieves spotted the moving red dress. Feng Tingting The red dress is too conspicuous, "Catch her! There's a woman running away!"

"Bitch!"

"Wow!!!"

"Take the dog to chase her, this bitch can't run very far."

Feng Tingting ran down the mountain with all her strength, and the trees on the mountain followed one another, which was the best natural Barrier, she ran all the way down the hillside, with the barking of dogs and the sound of men cursing behind her.

Men's footsteps are faster than women's.

"Ah!" Feng Tingting fell and rolled down the hill.

The three men chasing him laughed loudly: "Haha, this stinky woman can't run very far!"

Feng Tingting fell to the ground, and the man behind her was getting closer and closer, her right hand tightly held the knife in her hand , grabbed a handful of soil with her left hand, and the sharp thorns of the green vines on the ground cut her hand with several bloodstains.

She didn't feel any pain.

Even if she dies, she will take a few with her.

"Woof!"

"Let the dog bite her!"

The moment Feng Tingting made up her mind, the grass around her moved.

The three men were about to arrive at her side. Feng Tingting turned her head while grabbing the knife, just in time to see a few moving "grass and vine monsters" knocking out the three people and one dog who were chasing her. She blurted out in surprise, "Who are you?"

Grass Liang Lei, the leader of the vine monsters, hissed: "We were sent by General Duan to suppress the bandits."

Only then did Feng Tingting see the true appearance of these "grass and vine monsters". He was wearing strange clothes, and touched a few splashes of cyan paint on his face. He was lying on the ground, and he couldn't tell it was a person unless he looked carefully.

Liang Feng and others hid the three men who had been knocked out.

"Hush, don't talk, get down, someone is coming again."

Feng Tingting pretended to fall to the ground, "Did you see that woman is there!"

"What about Xu San and the others, didn't they catch up just now—" "

Ah— "

Several thieves were knocked down by the same method.

"Captain, we have caught more than 30 bandits. We just interrogated one and found their den."

Liang Lei nodded, "Send someone to send this girl back first."

Liang Lei pointed to Feng Tingting .

Feng Tingting shook her head and clenched the knife in her hand: "I want to go up with you. There are a few women up there who were arrested like me. You must rescue them."

"Don't worry, we promised you Family, I will definitely save you back."

Liang Lei looked at this woman who was in such a state of embarrassment and who had obviously suffered something, and saw that she was neither crying nor fussing, and she was a little admirable. robbers.

Feng Tingting insisted: "I want to go up with you, I want to avenge with my own hands."

"How about this, Xu Qing, find a few people who are similar in stature, put on bandit clothes, go up with this girl, pretend to arrest someone Come back, if they don't see you through, you can play by ear, if they see through you, put a flashing ball in the den of thieves, and we will respond behind."

The flashing ball in Liang Lei's mouth is a kind of firework, which will flash out when it explodes Silver light blocked the line of sight.

Feng Tingting: "Okay."

Feng Tingting went back to Liuye Mountain bandit den with three soldiers who changed their outfits.

The thieves whistled and cheered: "Look, they're back."

"I've brought them back. Let's see how I torture this stinky bitch.

" I really can't bear to torture her to death."

Feng Tingting and the others walked into the den of thieves, and the thieves at the door sensed something was wrong and shouted: "No! These three people don't know each other!"

"Bang!" The flashing ball exploded.

Liang Lei waved his hand: "Let's go."

"Someone is attacking!!!"

"Boss, boss, someone is attacking!!!" "

A lot of people jumped off the wall!!!"

Liang Lei's group and the bandits They fought together, the bandits ate, drank and played, and got drunk all night, most of them had no power to resist. Liang Lei and his party fought a lot easier than expected, but the bandits in Liuye Mountain were able to occupy the mountain as their own. Wang, naturally there are a few ruthless people among them.

Liang Lei's team is all new soldiers from Yangzhou. They have only undergone a few months of training and haven't seen much blood. Although they are strong and skilled, they can't help but be lighter when fighting. Some people, Not even the bandits dared to kill them.

"I, I, I... I really killed someone!!"

Liang Lei wiped his face, and reprimanded: "So what if I killed someone? They are all a group of bandits who have harmed the village. Do we have to show mercy to them?"

" After training under the general for so long, is it possible that you are not as good as a woman?"

The woman Liang Lei talked about, Feng Tingting, grabbed a knife and killed four or five bandits. She would not let anyone who bullied them yesterday. The blood splashed on her wedding dress, and the crimson color was dark like a black hole. .

The person who was scolded was ashamed, and his actions became more and more ruthless.

In a real fight, either you die or I die.

After this hard work, everyone's minds have been tempered, their eyes have become firmer, and there is a faint murderous aura on their bodies. They have deeply realized that fighting with bandits is not a normal sparring. With the slightest mercy, on the battlefield, even if you risk your life, you must kill the enemy.

Liang Lei knocked Liu Yuqing, the thief leader of Liuyeshan, to the ground. When Liu Yuqing fell to the ground on his back, Feng Tingting stabbed the thief leader's heart with a knife, and the hot blood sprayed out covered her face.

Since she was a child, she went up the mountain with a knife to weed, cut trees, and chopped firewood. Now, she can also kill enemies with her hands.

Feng Tingting smiled brightly: "Xiaoyu, I have avenged you."

Feng Tingting's bloody wedding dress stuck to her body, and her beautiful face seemed to be covered with a layer of red veil.

The soldiers who looked at her couldn't help feeling a little timid and admiring.

All the bandits on Liuye Mountain were wiped out. The bandits on this hill were the most vicious and ruthless gangs of bandits in the north of Xiya Mountain. Hundreds of bandits who surrendered rescued more than 30 villagers who had been taken captive.

The den of thieves was full of food, and there was money left over from gambling and drinking on the ground. Liang Lei led people to confiscate the weapons, and sent people to guard the den of thieves. After sending the rescued villagers back to Xinyang City, Ask people to bring back the confiscated money and food with ox carts and horse-drawn carts.

In this attack, there were no casualties in their team, but dozens of people were injured.

"Tingting, my Tingting, you have finally been rescued, thank you General Duan, thank you Captain Liang, Tingting, you are covered in, ah—blood!!" Feng Yufeng cried with joy when she saw her daughter come back, and waited After she saw the thick blood on her daughter's body, she fainted from fright.

"Mother, mother, I'm fine." Feng Tingting quickly hugged her mother.

Standing next to Feng Tingting was Cui Ying, a young man from the Cui family. Her future husband-in-law did not dare to approach her when he saw her in a blood-red wedding dress. Cui Ying remembered her mother's words. The thieves have insulted your innocence, Yinger, my mother will help you choose a new wife, forget about Tingting.

He still couldn't let go of Tingting. Tingting was as beautiful as a flower, and she was the prettiest girl in the village. But seeing her now, she was covered in blood, and there were tooth marks on her neck. The wedding dress soaked in blood looked terrible. Terrific, is this woman still the Tingting he likes?

Liang Lei helped Feng Tingting take her mother back to her home in Xinyangcheng.

Feng Tingting didn't even look at Cui Ying.

On the other side, the other mountain that Su Gang took the lead in attacking also won a complete victory, and returned to Xinyang City with food and prisoners.

Duan Shubai decided to distribute the confiscated grain to the villagers who had been robbed before, "After you recover the grain, you can return to the original village or stay in Xinyang City."

"Thank you General, we are willing to stay in Xinyang City." Yangcheng."

A large number of villagers with lingering fears chose to stay in Xinyangcheng, and a small number of people chose to go back. Feng Tingting's family stayed in Xinyangcheng. Feng Yufeng touched her daughter's hand and kept saying: "In the future, we will stay In the city, there is General Duan, and the bad guys dare not come again. Tingting, the general's wife is also very good, and she also treats everyone for free. I have some health problems. He also prescribed free prescriptions and gave me medicine. Stay in Xinyang City and repay the general well."

"Okay, mother, let's stay in Xinyang City, mother... Forget about my marriage with Cui Ying."

Feng Yufeng sighed: "Okay."

Feng Yufeng thought of the face of Cui's mother-in-law . It's exasperating.

"Our future husband for Tingting must be better than that kid from Cui's family!"

Feng Yufeng thought of Captain Liang Leiliang who sent her back. This young man is also very good, but her Tingting is like this. Will he dislike his daughter? ? Alas...forget it.

No matter what, at least her family Tingting is back, unlike Xiaoyu, what a poor child, these bandits who killed thousands of knives!

Duan Shubai's subordinates have won a complete victory in the process of clearing the bandits in the north of Xiya Mountain. The recruits in Yangzhou have gone through a lot of experience, and they are full of iron and blood. Duan Shubai is very satisfied with this.

Liang Lei and Su Gang won the first battle, and Duan Shubai, Zhang Changle, and several other team leaders also led people to clean up a few small hills.

Before Duan Shubai went to Xuanzhou, Xinyang City originally had more than 2,700 people. Now, there are 700 to 800 Jianzhou refugees, plus more than 300 villagers who moved into Xinyang City one after another, and With 200 young villagers rescued and 300 bandits captured during the bandit suppression, the total population of Xinyang City approached 4,500. The soldiers under Duan Shubai's original number of more than 500 people absorbed 200 former prisoners of labor reform under Su Gang's men and more than 300 refugees from Jianzhou, plus some healthy villagers who continued to join, the size of the army reached 1,200 Yu people.

The original five teams were changed to six, and Su Gang became the captain of the sixth team. The number of teams changed from one hundred to two hundred, with ten people in a squad, thirty people in a platoon, and a team divided into six platoons.

Duan Shubai came back from his training in the morning, and happened to run into Zhang Changle who came back from a mountain, and Zhang Changle sighed: "Sure enough, it's more comfortable to go out and exercise your hands and feet."

"General, your military training goal has been achieved. I heard that these boys who have seen blood have been very aggressive lately. The people in the cafeteria said that they have consumed 30% more food recently."

Duan Shubai Smiling, he walked up and hooked up with him: "Changle, now you can relax your hands and feet, and help me with my business in the afternoon."

Zhang Changle turned his face unrequitedly, and murmured: "General, I am a general. , I am a military commander."

Duan Shu smiled: "I know, I am also a military general, and I am also a military general."

"The trivial things that civil servants do should be left to civil servants."

"But we don't have them here . , Changle, you can take more care of yourself and take a part-time job."

After Zhang Changle clicked his tongue twice, he suddenly mentioned: "General, when will the guy named Fu Qianxi you brought back be used? I just saw him when I came over. He is scolding you while pouring dung water, it will be much easier if we bring him here to handle business."

"What is he scolding me for?"

"Big devil, reckless general, vicious warrior or something like that."

Duan Shu white-handed Putting his elbows on Zhang Changle's shoulders, resting his cheeks in his hands, he said, "I originally planned to use him today, but after hearing what you said, he dared to scold me, he must have not yet integrated into our Xinyang City Harmonious atmosphere, I decided to let him stay in the military training camp for a few more days, by the way, I want to send him to clean the pigsty, look at those wild boars who were disobedient before, now they are all obedient Yes , this kid should follow suit."

"So, Changle, you still need to take care of these business matters."

Zhang Changle almost didn't bring it up: "..."

"Changle, why don't you answer?"

After Zhang Changle made ten million preparations in his heart, he finally plucked up the courage and said bravely with his eyes closed: "General, it's fine for me to handle business, but Changle has a small request."

"What request?"

"Can you Can you write your character a little more beautifully?" Even though we are generals, we still want to write that dog-climbing character more beautifully.

Duan Shubai: "..."

This time, he was choked speechless.

Xuebaba-Duan's only shortcoming is that his handwriting is not good-looking. After coming to ancient times, when he writes with a brush, he is a caterpillar of different fat and thin.

His rather thick face remained unmoved, and his tone was a little annoyed and he said: "What's the use of writing better, if you can recognize it, it's enough. Didn't you say that we are military generals? Which military general have you seen with beautiful handwriting?"

Zhang Changle thought to himself: What I wrote is very beautiful.

"It smells like blood. Stay away from this general. I'm going to find my wife. I'll wait for you in the side hall of the meeting hall in the afternoon."