Chapter 73

On the day of the wedding, there was great excitement, red ribbons hung all over the newly built wedding room, Feng Tingting's parents sat in the high hall and laughed from ear to ear. The bride finally appeared under everyone's attention. The red sedan chair stepped over the brazier amidst the congratulations of everyone, and took the groom's hand.

Captain Liang Lei, who has always been cold-faced, smiled completely differently from his usual self. The soldiers who suddenly saw this scene felt a shudder behind them, and then joked in relief: "A hero is sad for a beauty, and he has been tempered for a long time." Make your fingers soft."

Liang Feng, Liang Lei's younger brother, was so excited that he couldn't help himself, as if he was not the elder brother who got married today.

Jiang Bai smiled and hooked up with him: "Your brother got married today, not you, why are you so excited that you are about to enter the bridal chamber?"

"That's right."

Liang Feng slapped him away, "Go Go, today my brother is married, I am also happy, I don't care about you, hehehe, in a few years, I will have a little nephew and a little niece."

Zhang Changle walked up, "Little nephew and little niece , Little Feng, you have to work harder yourself, you see your brother is married, it's not your turn to be the next one."

"Why is it my turn, you are all bachelors, so feel free to rush me, Don't be ashamed."

"The general is bringing Madam over here!!"

"Prefect Sun and Mrs. Sun are also here."

"Prefect Sun is playing in our Xinyang City. He heard about Captain Liang's wedding, so he will come to attend too. Duan Shubai was

also dressed festively, today he was the officiant, after he finished his majestic speech, Xiao Yuhe threw Xiao Tuantuan into his arms, and Xiao Tuantuan babbled and grabbed the silk on his body. Dai, "Let Xiao Tuantuan roll around on the couple's bed haha."

Xiao Yuhe stood side by side with him, teasing Xiao Tuantuan, who was energetic. He looked up at the wedding scene, and his face suddenly became a little strange.

Seeing this, Duan Shubai stretched out his hand to push him, "What's the matter? He looked absent-minded."

"I remember when we got married."

Duan Shubai recalled: "The day we got married... Actually, I spent that day. I'm in a daze." As soon as he woke up, his memory was confused, and he was directly dragged away to get married.

Xiao Yuhe recalled, dragging his cheeks, "I thought I was going to marry a big black bear."

"Big black bear? Isn't it, I have such a huge impression in your mind?" Duan Shubai exaggeratedly compared with his hands .

Xiao Yuhe looked at him amusedly, now his husband is wearing the black and red clothes he likes best, he is handsome and extraordinary, ahem, in fact, recalling Duan Shubai on the wedding night—— Even a black bear is a handsome big black bear. "Of course, your reputation at that time is said to be a brutal general who kills without blinking an eye, keeps his wife and Kefu, is brave and foolhardy."

"I kill without blinking an eye?" Duan Shubai laughed, and joked: "No wonder my husband-in-law was married on the wedding night. Lang seemed so frightened that he was about to get under the table."

Xiao Yuhe snorted, "Under the table? I'm obviously smashing something."

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Tuantuan and looked directly at Xiao Yuhe The eyes, the smiles in the eyes almost overflowed, "While shaking while hitting?"

"You saw me shaking again? I obviously drove you back, so that you dare not touch me." Xiao Yuhe smiled Avoiding Duan Shubai's gaze, he turned his head to one side.

"Yes, yes, the undefeated General Duan was defeated by Mr. Xiao, or he fell to the soft pillow, mirror, longan, peanut you threw..."

"You, you, you, you still count, I should have lifted the bed and covered you up and beat you up."

Duan Shubai approached him and whispered: "Then you remember to cover yourself too, and we will be on the bed together Get into a fight."

"It's best to cry in a low voice when you lose a fight, you can bite me a few times angrily, and I, the winner, will hold you and patrol the territory—" Duan Shubai's chattering mouth was caught by Xiao Yu He covered it with his fragrant hand, recalling the past scene, Xiao Yuhe blushed with shame, gave Duan Shubai a sharp look, and went to Madam Sun's side to talk with red ears.

Mrs. Sun is talking with Feng Tingting's mother.

Duan Shubai who stayed on the spot and the innocent Xiao Tuantuan in his arms looked at each other, pinched Tuantuan's soft and plump face, Duan Shubai smiled: "You see your father doesn't want you anymore."

Xiao Tuantuan: "Yeah... "

Duan Shubai had had enough of teasing Xiao Tuan Tuan, and handed Tuan Tuan to the nanny to nurse, and went to drink with Sun Taishou by himself. A group of drinking friends gathered together. On such a festive and happy day, it would be too unreasonable not to drink to the brim. Especially Liang Lei, who was caught drinking by many old bachelors.

"Congratulations on marrying a beautiful lady. You must get him drunk today."

"Drinking and drinking, you have to have a toast with each of us."

"I will replace my brother."

"You little boy, it's not you Marriage, you are better than your brother today."

...

Liang Lei was blushed, the bride was sitting in the wedding room holding an apple and waiting, Feng Tingting was wearing a red hijab, this was the second time in her life Putting on the wedding dress, this time, she finally put it on willingly. The anger, resentment, grievance, and humiliation in the past have long since disappeared into nothingness with the passing wind.

She suddenly thought of her childhood friend Xiaoyu, if only she was still here.

Outside, Duan Shubai and Sun Taishou were sitting and talking to each other. This was the first time Sun Taishou came to Yangzhou. What he saw and heard in Yangzhou really surprised him. When I got here, I realized that there is still a clean place in this troubled world. Although Xuanzhou is prosperous and noisy on the surface, it is full of holes and decay inside.

There is a lack of life force to strive upward.

The name Xinyang City is so good, the city where yang energy gathers, one day, it will glow like the sun.

Sun Taishou and Duan Shubai clinked glasses and drank, "Brother Duan, I didn't expect you to be good at fighting wars and managing the people. Look at this Yangzhou, which is well-governed by you. I really admire you.

" Xuanzhou under the governance of your lord is the most prosperous place."

... the

two boasted to each other in the officialdom for a while, and then they chatted all over the world, talking about Yuanzhou, Rongzhou, etc. After drinking, they almost talked about everything, Sun Zhixin's cheeks It was flushed, looking at Xiao Yuhe and Mrs. Sun over there, they were chatting and teasing Xiao Tuantuan.

Sun Taishou was very interested, and said: "If my wife gives birth to twins or daughters, how about having a baby kiss with your family?"

"Baby kiss?" The two little guys look at each other."

"You have to look at each other. When you were young, let them hang out a lot. If they are interested in each other, we will be in-laws."

"Hey, our little son is amazing. He has been around since he was a child. I found a wife ."

"It's different from our general, who almost lost his wife when he first came to Xinyang City..."

"Changle, what are you talking about???!!!"

...

there was a lot of excitement over there, and Xiao Yuhe and Mrs. Sun heard it too. Xiao Yuhe teased his son with a smile, "Son, do you want a wife?

" Tuantuan, who was full of energy, opened his eyes wide, not understanding the meaning of his father's words

. , come to touch my future husband, and I will protect him in the future and be a powerful general like your father."

Somehow, from the moment she found out that she was pregnant, Mrs. Sun knew that there was something in her belly. This baby is a twin.

Xiao Tuantuan moved her paws, "Yeah..."

"If you like it, hurry up..."

After the wedding, everything continued in an orderly manner. More and more people from the original Yangcheng also moved into Xinyangcheng, plus some residents from Xuanzhou and water bandits captured from Yuanzhou, the permanent residents of Xinyangcheng finally broke through 12,000 Thousands of people.

[Congratulations on the completion of city construction task six: the number of urban residents has reached 12,000. 】

【Rewards: Geological transformation, city wall construction plans, park construction plans, water park construction plans, hot spring hotel plans, palace maps... Thirteen volumes of medical skills, medicinal seeds (300 kinds), and weapon casting books. 】

After completing the task this time, the system sent the most design drawings of various eating, drinking and entertainment facilities, which actually included pictures of seesaws and slides. Duan Shubai was a little speechless. Provide them with more leisure and entertainment places to meet the spiritual and cultural needs of urban residents.

The second is the weapon casting book, which contains some exquisite hidden weapon designs such as the Zhuge God Crossbow, as well as the production of various swords, guns and swords, and the city wall construction diagram. It should be the system reminding him to strengthen defense and improve the city's defensive resistance. ability.

There are also thirteen medical books and medicinal seeds. Duan Shubai flipped through them, thinking that giving these books to Xiao Yuhe would definitely please his husband. In addition, in Xinyang City, recruit more people with medical talents, encourage them to practice medical skills, expand the medical center in the city, and set up a medical center and pharmacy in the four directions of the city, east, west, north, south, for the city residents. medical needs. The scale and level of military doctors in their army must also be expanded and strengthened.

The biggest reward of the system task this time is actually geological transformation, which belongs to the vast area around Xinyang City, and will be transformed by the system. The fertility and self-recovery ability of the soil itself will be greatly improved here, which is more suitable for the growth of crops and trees. The scenery on the mountain is even more ethereal like a fairyland, and there are several places where hot spring water will emerge.

This kind of transformation is subtle. After the transformation is over, Duan Shubai will find a place to open up a medicine field to grow medicinal materials.

【Urban construction task 7: Urban residents reach 100,000. 】

The population of Yangzhou has increased significantly, and Yuanzhou has panicked. Thousands of soldiers have been lost one after another. people, we want them back!"